Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    I wish MMOC considered sexual pictures of underage anime girls illegal
    That would be great, but how would we pick out the weirdos then? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Do you feel the same way about pedophiles and children?
    yeah well pedophilia will never be legal anywhere so its a bit different isnt it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's [current year] guys! Stop being so intolerant towards beastiality you micro-agressing shitlords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    male dogs do not need enticing for sexual activity especially if they havnt had the snip,but bestiality or beastiality which ever you wanna call it can be animal abuse but if the animal mounts you without any enticement then thats fine i guess thats whats canada court is saying
    I really am not surprised that you know this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reading comprehension is very high in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Didn't we already have a thread on this?
    I remember the guy who fucked a dolphin thread from a year ago. MMO was ok with that too.

so progressive.

Canada is the same country where convinced pedophile was helping them with sex ed reform,right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    yeah well pedophilia will never be legal anywhere so its a bit different isnt it
    I'm pretty sure it is legal or at least happens frequently in some countries with nothing done about it. Point being, there is no difference to me in the type of people who sexually abuse an animal, to those who abuse children. All prey on the helpless that can't speak for themselves. Scum is scum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is legal or at least happens frequently in some countries with nothing done about it. Point being, there is no difference to me in the type of people who sexually abuse an animal, to those who abuse children. All prey on the helpless that can't speak for themselves. Scum is scum.
    you mean like that british guy who abused loads of malaysian children, those types of countries, but yes i agree with you scum is scum, but in alot of places beastiality is legal it even dates back to biblical times

What can we do about this animal rape? Somebody needs to tell them it's not ok.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I think the better option is to teach male dogs not to rape. Maybe we need to start while they are puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    too sh4rp 4 u m8
    go kill another baby mr.alligator, no one likes you.
    i kid, i kid.

But on topic, it's pretty fucked to fuck your animal.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    tee hee, Apparently Canada and parts of MMO-C have the animal rape culture going strong

So, since the court followed a law to the letter it suddenly means the court (and by extension, us as Canadians) are ok with this?! It's a law from over 150 years ago for crying out loud.

FUCK NO! 1) Generalizations are terrible and 2) An interpretation of the law ones acceptance does not make!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    tee hee, Apparently Canada and parts of MMO-C have the animal rape culture going strong
    I am expecting Canada to have an increase in dog bite injuries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Guessing you're a trump guy? Is it typical to have a hard time with reading for you guys?
    Look at my avatar. I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

this will make all the syrian refugees happy cuz lol goats btw if u get upset at this post lighten up
    mr pickles

The guy that passed the ruling on this must of been the same canadian guy from south park who thought babies come from his wife queefing on his face.

So progressive
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

What do you expect from a group of people whose body composition is 40% Maple Syrup 59% Molson Canadian and 1% Water?

They can't help but justify fucked up shit, it's literally impossible for them not to.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Look at my avatar. I think you have a reading comprehension problem.
    Hahah yeah no thanks im not turning on sigs or avatars on this site. Too cringy. Never ASSume that people can see anything but what you're actually typing on forums like this broski.