Legion: State of classes?

I'm curious as to what classes seems to have the most fluid gameplay now, and or the least RNG?
    Been trying some stuff out on PTR but doesn't really give a proper impression without the leg weapon. Other than that affliction warlock with current UA mechanic/duration is giving me a headache.

What's your opinions?
    Going away from tanking in Legion. Suggestions for non-RNG DPS, or atleast gameplay with good flow.

Whats fluid and fun for some is unplayable shit for others, so you realy have to try it for yourself.

Ofcourse, will always vary. But, there should be some indications as to what will rely heavyli on RNG and not.

Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    Ofcourse, will always vary. But, there should be some indications as to what will rely heavyli on RNG and not.
    I feel like Outlaw is the rngest specc at the moment. The other speccs I tested are fairly stable. (Outlaw still is a lot of fun tho)
    Demonology warlocks are fine. Frost dk too. Frost and fire Mages play rather fluid right now. Marksmen is kind of boring. As is survival. (mainly because I don't get how mangoose bite works.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    I'm curious as to what classes seems to have the most fluid gameplay now, and or the least RNG?
    Been trying some stuff out on PTR but doesn't really give a proper impression without the leg weapon. Other than that affliction warlock with current UA mechanic/duration is giving me a headache.

What's your opinions?
    Going away from tanking in Legion. Suggestions for non-RNG DPS, or atleast gameplay with good flow.
    lots of players think that more keybinds = skill which is why i tend to take this site with a pinch of salt

Unholy looks like a lot of fun from what I've seen.
    Other than that, it's a matter of taste. Some people love to play as Casters while personally I can't stand them.
    Just try the classes out and decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    does it matter play what you like ......
    or play something you have never played before, and then its impossible to be disappointed by how they have ruined what you enjoyed playing previously?

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    does it matter play what you like ......
    Having tanked for 10 years+, I am trying to figure out what I like. Something new.

I really enjoy Fury warrior myself. It's pretty fun and the rotation feels pretty despite wild strike.

Well, if you don't spec into Shadowy insight, shadow plays rng-free. No procs. It was the weakest spec I played on the ptr though (on 680 template chars). Did around 17k on dummy. Other specs (fire Mage, windwalker, sv hunter and balance druid) did 20K+ on dummies.
    On my live shadow (mythic geared, full haste build, 795 ring) I managed to maintain roughly 80k dps with approx. 23 voidform stacks (didn't game it much, definitely more possible with stm and/or dispersion+mindbender combo). Cascade or halo is definitely missing for shadow. Maintaining dots on 3-5 targets during voidform is definitely possible, haven't done that much yet though.