Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I bet they said that in Europe too.

I did not say there was no element of the religious right left in the US. I said they were defeated (and I meant in the court of public opinion which I didn't clarify. my bad). You can't seriously think social conservatism is a winning issue in the current political climate. Even the GOP realized they lost on social issues.
    Said what in Europe, European countries have a Muslim population of like 5%, for some reason the right makes people believe that we live in a country with ShariaLaws, just a few mosques isnt a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

It's a good thing we're talking about securing our border from European illegals, since more of those are coming over each year than Mexicans right now.

Oh... wait...
    That's not even close to true. You just make up shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Holy crap dude, you really couldn't be more clueless. That's not the trump subreddit that's a circle jerk 4chan like meme factory. Fuck man all you have to do is read the side bar.
    And I rest my case. Trump makes shit so great that even his name creates jobs - in your own words "meme factory"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    If I had a penny for every time someone claimed trump was starting to lose over the last year I'd be as rich as trump is.
    LOL. Yes you would. Not quite like you think though.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    Whether it's Cheney and his boys waterboarding people they picked up in the middle east or it's Obama drone striking US citizens in the middle east, there's a fundamental problem with the United States government ignoring the 5th amendment.
    So call me crazy if I don't trust the government with my rights.
    Your rights exist because of the government, so you don't have much of a choice.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    As opposed to what kind of voting?
    Perhaps @Ryme is referring to the occasional gap between exit polls and actual votes when a candidate is somewhat embarrassing to vote for. Many people don't want to be the kind of misogynist shitlord that would pull a lever for Trump over Hillary, yet may feel a bit different when it's not a person asking them the question, just a machine.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armail View Post
    well, it has to be kinda close...you americans can only choose between aids and ebola in this election.

On the one side you have a backwards nationalistic lunatic who is basically suicide from a world political view.

On the other side you have an unhonest corporate shill, whose only identity/claim on the presidency is being a woman and that she already lost like 100 times so its finally her turn while desperately flip flopping about every decision she makes depending on whoever throws money her way. Kinda like a hooker if you think about it.

So sucks to be you (american) right now.
    Not really. Even if Hillary is elected, the worse that will happen to me is I will fly my flag at half mast. But otherwise I will continue to live the life most humans on this earth only dream of.

But I do agree the choices this coming election sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Perhaps @Ryme is referring to the occasional gap between exit polls and actual votes when a candidate is somewhat embarrassing to vote for. Many people don't want to be the kind of misogynist shitlord that would pull a lever for Trump over Hillary, yet may feel a bit different when it's not a person asking them the question, just a machine.
    If you feel like you're a misogynist for voting for Trump, the issue might not be with the candidate but how you perceive him.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

Honestly nobody is going to argue against that

He will win so much and so big and so hard and....you will ask him to stop winning. No Mr. Trump, we can't take it anymore. Harder, harder, faster, faster!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    If you feel like you're a misogynist for voting for Trump, the issue might not be with the candidate but how you perceive him.
    I'm not voting for Trump, but it has nothing to do with any non-existent misogyny. I'm not sure what you're driving at.

- - - Updated - - -

Gary Johnson's a perfectly respectable choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Your rights exist because of the government, so you don't have much of a choice.
    That is so wrong what are they teaching kids these days?

Natural rights are those that are not dependent on the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government, and therefore universal and inalienable. They are granted simply by existing the Goverment doesn't give you shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Except he will never win so no hes not. A vote for Jonson is a vote for Hillary.

7+ Year Old Account

Gotta love those eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Except he will never win so no hes not.
    This is not actually a reason why he isn't a respectable choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post

Gotta love those eyes.
    I don't know why but the still image made me think of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not actually a reason why he isn't a respectable choice.
    But Nathreim is correct. May as well stay home then to vote for a candidate who has no chance of winning. Trump is not likely to win, but he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    That is so wrong what are they teaching kids these days?

Natural rights are those that are not dependent on the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government, and therefore universal and inalienable. They are granted simply by existing the Goverment doesn't give you shit.
    Rights are not something we naturally achieve by existing. It's entirely a human concept. If you live in the wild with zero government, you do as you please. If you live in a dictatorship country (or the like), you're rights are entirely limited. If our government suddenly takes out free speech, we lose that right.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

But Nathreim is correct. May as well stay home then to vote for a candidate who has no chance of winning. Trump is not likely to win, but he could.
    Trump and Clinton are complete degenerates. I don't vote for degenerates regardless of their actual chances of winning. Just a personal policy.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is such nonsense. There are many uses of a vote. And one is to protest the current options. Another is to actually vote for someone who represents what you actually believe as opposed to one of the two who might be closest. This "you must vote one of the two party's" silliness is presumed on the basis that you, not the one voting, knows best how to use their vote. You don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Rights are not something we naturally achieve by existing. It's entirely a human concept. If you live in the wild with zero government, you do as you please. If you live in a dictatorship country (or the like), you're rights are entirely limited. If our government suddenly takes out free speech, we lose that right.
    Not totally true. Even within animal groups the biggest baddest alpha males dominate and they decide who mates with what female. And in some cases there is a alpha female. So what you are saying is true if you lived on a private island with only you or you as a male alpha.

Granted, we have certain human rights in the US for example because the government's ( constitution ) law grants them. But our constitution acknowledges we are born with certain rights given to us by the creator. As the wording actually says. But of course those can be taken away by a dictator or tyrannical government. So you are not totally wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump and Clinton are complete degenerates. I don't vote for degenerates regardless of their actual chances of winning. Just a personal policy.
    I understand that and you have the right to vote for whom you want or not to vote at all. In Some countries they do not have that right by law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    This is such nonsense. There are many uses of a vote. And one is to protest the current options. Another is to actually vote for someone who represents what you actually believe as opposed to one of the two who might be closest. This "you must vote one of the two party's" silliness is presumed on the basis that you, not the one voting, knows best how to use their vote. You don't.
    It is nonsense to you because you do not think like I do. For example, if I am going to vote for Trump or stay home and not vote, that is in effect a vote for Hillary. If I vote for say a independent when I would have voted for Trump rather than Hillary, the results are the same. Hillary gets more votes than Trump does.