... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nofuku View Post
    LOL

This is a really good quiz http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/autismquiz.cgi

0-29 means no autism

30-33 means possible autism

34+ autism

i got 10

I'd want to get a score from a professional, that way I could wear the number on a tee-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    It's actually heavily discussed that during a section the baby does not get exposed to any microbes in contrast to a normal vaginal birth.
    some suggest to create a minimal cocktail for the baby from the mother's.. cocktail, but that's well, all still in development.
    Ewww. 10charas

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by nofuku View Post
    LOL

This is a really good quiz http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/autismquiz.cgi

0-29 means no autism

30-33 means possible autism

34+ autism

i got 10
    I got 37. Well, shit. That might actually explain some things...
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

My gut (heh) says this is just nonsense. Nobody can even clearly define what autism is exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'd want to get a score from a professional, that way I could wear the number on a tee-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Ewww. 10charas
    ikr D:

10 chars...

The nature of MMO-C Off Topic could change greatly if this is true.

Scientists discover that gut microbes can have an effect on autism even reversing it.

My gut tells me that when people start talking about the most recent fad curing everything it's probably not true. Still it would be nice if we could cure autism.
    We can change that by changing your gut bacteria!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Already is a cure for autism.
    It's called a lethal injection.

Infracted for trolling
    id rather be autistic then a complete heartless asshat

- - - Updated - - -

autism is a neurological disorder in the brain, it can range from very mild (undiagnosed usually) to very severe where you have to be in permanent care, i suffer with aspergers syndrome which is known as high functioning autism and alot of people have this just cos its high functioning doesnt make situations any easier for us than none high functioning autistic people, i was diagnosed with ASD in my early teens

I'm sorry I DO NOT want to be cured. Because I do not want to stop being me.

And before people say "Oh you'll just be you but better!" Um.... no I won't.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/0...marriage/?_r=0

Yeah, staying inside too much will make you "autistic" by today's standards. It can happen at any point in life, if you stay inside too much it gets harder to go out. Humans are like animals. The more convenient and stimulating technology becomes the more degenerate it makes us.

The problem is kids get sucked into it because they think it's okay, so they never socially develop, and video games are becoming more immersive then ever. It's an easy, instantly gratifying, escape from reality. (drugs do the same thing) Same goes for the internet. Combined with poverty it's an even better escape. I don't think the cause is a scientific issue, but a development issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I'm sorry I DO NOT want to be cured. Because I do not want to stop being me.

And before people say "Oh you'll just be you but better!" Um.... no I won't.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/0...marriage/?_r=0
    How do you know you won't like the cured you better?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know you won't like the cured you better?
    What's better?

Autism has become such a buzzword it's disgusting. I remember when people started using it as an insult, it's just been reused over and over by imbeciles and kids to the point where it's integrated into our culture, like meme's. The internet has so much power because of this. Grown ass adults who rarely use the internet now use it as an insult, that's how much of an impact it's had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    What's better?
    Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Everything.
    You mean the reduced sensory awareness (which can be a major strength)? "Slower" thinking? Less focus/concentration? Reduced problem solving abilities? Reduced analytical thinking? Reduced logical thinking? Reduced creativity? Being more a jack of all trades instead of a master in a few subjects? Having a "normal" memory instead of exceptional? Perform less in auditory or visual tasks?

Not all of these are a given with autism, but they are very common, considerably more so than with neurotypicals. I wouldn't trade the "advantages" of autism for a cure just so I can interact more or better with other people. I would be curing, no, debilitating myself for the sake of someone else. I can learn to live with the bad sides of autism, shape my life to reduce the stressy and anxiety parts to a minimum. Giving up the good sides just so I can fit in with the rest of the "normies" is just hilarious. Things become a problem when they clash and when neurotypicals don't get it or don't want to understand. But to each his own I suppose. Autism is not all negativity and pain.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2016-06-18 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, everything would definitely get better

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yeah, everything would definitely get better
    If you enjoy not having the burden of thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    I got 37. Well, shit. That might actually explain some things...
    Yeah... like the transmog on your DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I'd love for the negative effects of Autism to just be completely gone. Save a lot of frustration on my part.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    If you enjoy not having the burden of thought...

I'm curious what someone who says that kind of statement would score on this:

http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/autismquiz.cgi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I dunno I'd love for the negative effects of Autism to just be completely gone. Save a lot of frustration on my part.
    And what makes them come out? I would love the negative parts to be gone too, but in my case, not at the expense of the good parts.

OP, blows bait shots from the gate! Damn son!