Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Both should go to jail for attempted murder. Simple as that!

If he didn't tell her before they had sex they both should go to jail for attempted murder.

If he did tell her before sex then she should go to jail for attempted murder.

No matter what happen she tried to kill him and should go to jail for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    If he fucked her, I feel no sympathy whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Now? Yes. Before? No.
    Why is before relevant? By reasoning like that you could argue that nicking someone with a dirty knife is trying to murder someone by giving them a bacterial infection easily treated by today's antibiotics.

She needs to go to prison either way. You can't run somebody down with your car because you are pissed off at them. No matter how shitty of a thing they have done to you. Unless they were having sex while she was driving he was on the hood of the car and he told her then she somehow hit him. So since that is pretty much impossible she is guilty as is he. Not to the same degree, but guilty all the same.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    Why is before relevant? By reasoning like that you could argue that nicking someone with a dirty knife is trying to murder someone by giving them a bacterial infection easily treated by today's antibiotics.
    Well to be quite blunt, a lot of laws passed during that time have not been updated. So our personal opinions on current meds is irrelevant, the laws in a lot of states still treat it as an early death sentence.

Is this some bizarre way of advocating for people who infect unknowing people with HIV btw? Or some bizarre argument for non-disclosure before having sexual relations?

Also good job ignoring rest of my post dealing with HIV positive people and other medical issues they run into.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-06-18 at 03:01 AM.

With proper medication and protection there is about a zero percent chance of spreading the disease. Though it's rather cunty (?) not to say anything first.

This happened because of a lack of knowledge in society about the current situation of HIV/AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumba View Post
    With proper medication and protection there is about a zero percent chance of spreading the disease. Though it's rather cunty (?) not to say anything first.

This happened because of a lack of knowledge in society about the current situation of HIV/AIDS.
    About zero? Or zero?

We aren't talking about RNG loot in World of Warcraft here.

Looking at her, are we sure she didn't infect him? She has that meth monkey look about her.

10+ Year Old Account
    About zero? Or zero?
    To the best of our knowledge, zero. There are no known cases of transmission from a person with an undetectable viral load.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    To the best of our knowledge, zero. There are no known cases of transmission from a person with an undetectable viral load.
    So does everyone with HIV take meds would be my next question.

Man there are a lot of bikes on that street...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm not going to lye, this is a disturbing conversation.
    Awwwww I see what you did there

10+ Year Old Account
    So does everyone with HIV take meds would be my next question.
    AFAIK, the answer should be yes in the developed world. I believe the current standard of treatment is to start medication as soon as the diagnosis is confirmed.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    AFAIK, the answer should be yes in the developed world. I believe the current standard of treatment is to start medication as soon as the diagnosis is confirmed.
    Not sure if I would be that naive with something of this nature.

You can't even get people dying of obesity to put a hamburger down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did she even end up contracting it? She kind of looks like she is on the meths or the heroines, so she probably did but not necessarily from him.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I think I'd probably rather be hit by a car than infected with HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well if she didnt know... I kinda understand where she is coming from.
    Yeah, from his front, with a car. Eh? EH?

OT: Pretty much agree with everyone saying they have no sympathy if he infected her and THEN told her, but the law should still be respected. Just as I would expect to go to jail even if I had a similar reaction, but I'd be fucked anyway so I wouldn't care.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I would be that naive with something of this nature.

You can't even get people dying of obesity to put a hamburger down.
    Taking a pill regularly is a decidedly different matter than resisting a fundamental biological urge.

Zero sympathies for assholes that hide the fact they got HIV while having sex, infinitely more so without protection.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-06-18 at 05:02 AM.