Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Hahah yeah no thanks im not turning on sigs or avatars on this site. Too cringy. Never ASSume that people can see anything but what you're actually typing on forums like this broski.
    A good thing you have avatars disabled otherwise you would see your own 9gag one.

Quote Originally Posted by immortan rich View Post
    a good thing you have avatars disabled otherwise you would see your own 9gag one.
    exactly my point!

Does the pet have to enjoy it?

I would think the pet has to purr or wag it's tail or something.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Does the pet have to enjoy it?

I would think the pet has to purr or wag it's tail or something.
    Animals don't have the same motivations for sex as humans do. To us, it's a pleasurable act. To them, it's just an act (for the most part). I don't think we should be applying human rules to these kinds of engagements.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's [current year] guys! Stop being so intolerant towards beastiality you micro-agressing shitlords.
    As people have pointed out before...the law is not from [current year] the law is from [current year - 155]. Also, The Supreme Court is not endorsing sex play with pets...they are merely observing that, as the law is written, bestiality only covers penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Who said they are girls?
    I like where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Do you feel the same way about pedophiles and children?
    no, because pedophilia is inherently harmful.

it causes all kinds of psychological problems.

The first sentence made me realize that men are seen as pets to some countries.

Rape = penetration.
    Sex with a pet is okay so long as the pet is not penetrated.

Basically, women can fuck dogs but men can't,lol. Fucking nuts man. They need to update these damn laws. Why is no one trying to change this. The way people love pets, you'd think the animal rape would have been addressed by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only good that comes out of having crazy politicians and mass shootings is our news won't ever have an article like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    The first sentence made me realize that men are seen as pets to some countries.

Rape = penetration.
    Sex with a pet is okay so long as the pet is not penetrated.

Basically, women can fuck dogs but men can't,lol. Fucking nuts man. They need to update these damn laws. Why is no one trying to change this. The way people love pets, you'd think the animal rape would have been addressed by now.
    It's kinda fucking sad it needs to be addressed. Seems there are at least enough sickos out there for it to be a problem though. How hard is it to find another willing human to have sex with? How ugly do you have to be before you look at your dog and say "Hmm, imma have me some of that!" smh...

Sadly, I think it should be legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Sadly, I think it should be legal.
    Thankfully, it never will be.

Well, I see the new prime minister of Canada has got off to a good start. Kennedy put a man on the moon while Trudeau on the other hand is putting pets in our beds.

Thankfully, it never will be.
    90% of people are fine with doing much worse to animals. Myself included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    90% of people are fine with doing much worse to animals. Myself included.
    90% of people I know would do much worse to those who would harm animals. I guess my friends are better.

10+ Year Old Account
    90% of people I know would do much worse to those who would harm animals
    So 90% of people you know are vegans?

Or does your definition of "harm" not include killing?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

90% of people I know would do much worse to those who would harm animals. I guess my friends are better.
    90% of the people you know are militant vegans? Congratulations...that must take some effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    So 90% of people you know are vegans?

Or does your definition of "harm" not include killing?
    Ohh you got me! So clever, your mother must be proud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    90% of the people you know are militant vegans? Congratulations...that must take some effort.
    You not so much, you just said the same shit he did.

It's kinda fucking sad it needs to be addressed. Seems there are at least enough sickos out there for it to be a problem though. How hard is it to find another willing human to have sex with? How ugly do you have to be before you look at your dog and say "Hmm, imma have me some of that!" smh...

To be fair. It's much harder for a man to find "free" companionship than a woman.

It always tickles me when everyone has the stereotype of a sexless Virginia neckbeard ready to go, then wonder why some men stoop to less than conventional companionship.

Still suck though. I don't get how you can want to bang an animal. With so many sex toys out there, is save all the money in pet food and buy a real doll. These folks need mental health.

You not so much, you just said the same shit he did.
    You can check the timestamps on our posts if it makes you feel any better. But it's cute that you were able to dodge the question so easily.