Garona Follower Question

Sup Guys, anybody know if Garona will still be available to recruit as a follower for your garrison after Legion launches?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is one of the best questions ive heard in a while. i would definitely twitter them over this to find out.

if the legendary quest is no longer attainable, then you would lose access to this follower, however this could be an unintended side effect. they could allow acces to the follower thru other means (ie: the inn) without really spoiling the ring legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    I'd say it's a clear no you wont be able to get her once the pre-patch hits and you havn't startet the quest or once legion launches and the quests are completely gone.

Deleted
    They said in the dev QA that when legion hits, ALL quests will be removed, so can only assume that would include Garona, since shes part of that chain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    when legion hits, ALL quests will be removed
    That would be something, wouldn't it?

You cant get her after legion

Deleted
    On the other hand, they also say if you're on the legendary questline you are able to finish it, which should include Garona

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomoya View Post
    On the other hand, they also say if you're on the legendary questline you are able to finish it, which should include Garona
    You can finish it between the pre-patch and Legion launch but not after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    You can finish it between the pre-patch and Legion launch but not after that.
    This. In the prepatch, you won't be able to start the quest but you will be able to finish it and in legion they will outright remove all of the ring associated quests.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why does it matter? There's no reason to keep doing garrison missions in legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Why does it matter? There's no reason to keep doing garrison missions in legion
    Garona isn't required for any missions is she? I doubt people want her because of garrison missions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Garona isn't required for any missions is she? I doubt people want her because of garrison missions.
    She makes missions a lot easier. But I literally see no reason to want to get her as a follower after WoD is over regardless.

Something worth tweeting the devs about.
    They could add her to the follower scroll vendor that lets you pick up any you missed because of quest choices.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    She makes missions a lot easier. But I literally see no reason to want to get her as a follower after WoD is over regardless.
    Well, I have no Garona on my 12 guys who have been running missions for however long now, since like early 2015, and I've had several treasure hunters on each character and 100% on gold and the gear missions for like, since I started running them. The only gear missions that have given useful gear since, like, Garona was implemented, have been the one ship raid mission plus the item token ship missions, and Garona doesn't do jack to help those.

I'm not convinced she's even useful for the amount of bullshit you have to go through to get her, but she definitely ain't required. Point was that people probably want to have her because they're collectors and like to finish stuff.