Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Perhaps.

However, if he told her after the fact (sex) than I really don't shed any tears for him, especially if he gave her the disease. That's essentially a painful death sentence.

Off topic...damn, she fucked him up!!
    Medicine has advanced to the point HIV is no longer a death sentence and you can live a pretty much full lifespan granted you take your anti-retroviral medication.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Forcing people to be on medication for the rest of their life and limiting their career options is nothing to be scoffed at.
    You are under no obligation to disclose your HIV status to your employers and I believe jobs can't discriminate against you on the basis of your status either. There are exceptions of course depending on the nature of the job but it's mostly the health department that needs to be informed in the case of someone being positive.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumba View Post
    With proper medication and protection there is about a zero percent chance of spreading the disease. Though it's rather cunty (?) not to say anything first.

This happened because of a lack of knowledge in society about the current situation of HIV/AIDS.
    I don't give a fuck, I wouldn't take any chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I don't give a fuck, I wouldn't take any chances.
    Good, you shouldn't. Even with the whole pre-exposure prophylaxis medicine becoming popular I still wouldn't not use condoms.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

If he honestly did not know about it prior to finding out along with the girlfriend, then he is innocent of wrongdoing and the girlfriend should be answering for her crimes.

If the boyfriend did know about it prior to her finding out and not being told, then the boyfriend should be brought up on criminal charges. Spreading diseases that you have full awareness of from yourself to others should count as a criminal act and endangerment of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Uh... here is a picture of her.

<ugly_incarnate>
    I guess it is fair to assume that she was still in shock because her future career as a meth-head and crack whore were in peril if she actually contracted the disease.

Jokes aside, legally there is no excuse for running people over with your car.

10+ Year Old Account
    She deserves prison. Unless her running him down somehow saved her "threatened life", then what she did was, at best, pointless for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Uh... here is a picture of her.

That is hot, I'd go in without one on too.

Deleted
    reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/rM_9WmSzsNE?t=23s

and I agree with op

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont have any kind of sympathy for both of them.
    he's an complete idiot for not telling her anything, and she's a damn crazy bitch for killing him.

Formerly known as Arafal

Did he know he has HIV when they did it? If he knew it he deserves jail time. She deserves jailtime anyway.

Perhaps.

However, if he told her after the fact (sex) than I really don't shed any tears for him, especially if he gave her the disease. That's essentially a painful death sentence.

Off topic...damn, she fucked him up!!
    I think you need to educate yourself on HIV

Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    I think you need to educate yourself on HIV
    Would she have to take expensive medicine with moderate side effects for the rest of her life, or die a long lingering death?

Look at her...just take a look....does she look like she has heath insurance? Hell she doesn't even have a dental plan.

Scored both of them finding each other and getting rid of each other the way they did.

People are dumb is this surprise for most of you?
    She did the right thing even if it was against the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Would she have to take expensive medicine with moderate side effects for the rest of her life, or die a long lingering death?

Look at her...just take a look....does she look like she has heath insurance? Hell she doesn't even have a dental plan.
    How do you know just based on looks?
    She has a car therefor she can afford medicine regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Scored both of them finding each other and getting rid of each other the way they did.

People are dumb is this surprise for most of you?
    She did the right thing even if it was against the law.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know just based on looks?
    She has a car therefor she can afford medicine regardless.
    Yeah pretty much.

I live in Mesa AZ, the far east end of the city, which is right next to apache junction, meth head capitol of the State.

There are folks that are pretty tore up, living in run down trailer parks, who spend the little money they do have on expensive sports cars.

It's really not that uncommon.

Deleted
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/hiv-posit...341.html?nhp=1

So, heres how I feel about this. If he had sex with her and told her after the act, I have no sympathy for him.

If he didn't have sex with her and she ran him over, she needs to go to prison.

What say you MMOC?

why did the tittle essentially say that the car acted on its own volition?

I wish we'd ignore these sorts of degenerates instead of putting them on the news.

Well, either way she needs to go to prison for assault or something along those lines, because running someone over is not acceptable ever.

Now for the HIV part of it all.

1. If condoms were used during every time they've had sex, then she is crazy and should go to prison for even longer, imo.
    2. If sex was had without condoms, then the guy is an absolute idiot and deserves some punishment, but it still doesn't give her any right to run him over with a car.

And finally, the guy is still an idiot for not telling her something like that. If you know you've got HIV then you should share that with a potential partner before heating things up.

Overall, both complete idiots in their own right and there's only one answer to such an event.

/facepalm

Perhaps.

Agreed. There really needs to be an official registry that you're forced on if you have a communicable, lifelong or life threatening disease. Failure to register or inform or purposely being deceptive to others should result in harsh penalties and jail time with the potential for harsher penalties each time if you continue to engage in unsafe action while infected.

Is what she did wrong? Yes. Do I feel bad that he engaged in unsafe actions with her, informed her afterwards, and she had a harsh reaction? Not a chance.

She deserves jail for attempted murder, but so does he. I'm sorry, but if you're infected with a lifelong and life threatening disease and you willfully engage in activities that can transmit that disease, it needs to be classified as assault with a deadly weapon. What he's doing is akin to going and purposely slicing his hand open and pouring a little bit of blood into everyone's drinks. He knows he has it, he knows what he's doing, and he knows what can and will happen.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2016-06-18 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Agreed. There really needs to be an official registry that you're forced on if you have a communicable, lifelong or life threatening disease. Failure to register or inform or purposely being deceptive to others should result in harsh penalties and jail time with the potential for harsher penalties each time if you continue to engage in unsafe action while infected.

Is what she did wrong? Yes. Do I feel bad that he engaged in unsafe actions with her, informed her afterwards, and she had a harsh reaction? Not a chance.

She deserves jail for attempted murder, but so does he. I'm sorry, but if you're infected with a lifelong and life threatening disease and you willfully engage in activities that can transmit that disease, it needs to be classified as assault with a deadly weapon. What he's doing is akin to going and purposely slicing his hand open and pouring a little bit of blood into everyone's drinks. He knows he has it, he knows what he's doing, and he knows what can and will happen.
    I think (and I may be wrong here) that if you are diagnosed with HIV the CDC will send you a letter stating that you have a legal obligation to inform any sexual partners that you have the disease from that time forward.

That's deserved if he hides it from his partner