Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You can check the timestamps on our posts if it makes you feel any better. But it's cute that you were able to dodge the question so easily.
    I think I can live without checking to see who was first. There was no question involved, you both were inferring eating meat is the same as personally harming an animal. Eating meat from animals raised for food to live is a bit different then harming an animal for sexual gratification or because you like seeing an animal in pain. But yeah, we all know this. I'm not sure why you don't? I guess this type of argument is what the cool kids do these days.

"Cruelty to animals, also called animal abuse or animal neglect, is the intentional infliction by humans of suffering or harm upon any non-human animal, for purposes other than self-defense or survival."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruelty_to_animals
    Last edited by Laraven; 2016-06-18 at 07:33 AM.

I'm just happy it wasn't in the deep south of the U.S.

A nice change in the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    I think I can live without checking to see who was first. There was no question involved, you both were inferring eating meat is the same as personally harming an animal. Eating meat from animals raised for food to live is a bit different then harming an animal for sexual gratification or because you like seeing an animal in pain. But yeah, we all know this. I'm not sure why you don't? I guess this type of argument is what the cool kids do these days.
    Not really. The difference is that you subjectively think one is less harmful because society has conditioned you to thinking that through propriety. The meat industry does far worse to animals than what this law would allow people to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Image of Canadian cat.
    I'd nail that pussy, oooooh yeah... jk
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    I'm just happy it wasn't in the deep south of the U.S.

A nice change in the plot.

thats beacuse there prolly more interested in there sibling than there pets i believe

Deleted
    We had this thread last week didn't we?

So progressive. ;3l

Deleted
    Forrest people acting like forrest people I guess?

[IMG][/IMG]

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

He's still absolutely insane but I guess I understand their logic from a legal standpoint. I still hope he gets his just desserts for abusing his daughters though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.