10+ Year Old Account
    tfw no Flying Witch today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Luluco 12 -

Me, last week: "Man, this show can't get any better."
    Me, this week: "Man, this show can't get any better."

I hope TRIGGER proves me wrong next week, too.
    First thing I thought of when she took the pose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    There has never been a show that made me think that as many times as Luluco has. What makes it even more amazing is that Trigger are doing this by simply capitalizing on what they've done before. It's fucking great.
    To be fair it lost the steam for two or three episodes after the strings.

I started watching Free! on a whim and I have to say it's a million times better than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    tfw no Flying Witch today
    I needed my weekly Makoto "sou desu" and expansion of Chinatsu's harem.

Yeah same here lol

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    There has never been a show that made me think that as many times as Luluco has. What makes it even more amazing is that Trigger are doing this by simply capitalizing on what they've done before. It's fucking great.
    I can't tell if it's a love letter to their fans or a love letter to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    To be fair it lost the steam for two or three episodes after the strings.
    Really? I don't think it lost steam as much as nothing being able to match the level of hype in episode 7. The subsequent episodes were still really really good and the show gets thematically better as it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manga UQ Holder! Gets Anime

UQ Holder! is set in the world of Akamatsu's Negima! manga, and takes place years after the earlier manga. The story centers on a boy named Touta who dreams of leaving his small town and moving to the city. However, he must first defeat his teacher, the immortal Evangeline.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.103359

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    [video=youtube;tmSrULDVRPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSrULDVRPc&feature=youtu.be[ideo]

tfw you will never get to see kinmoza in theatres

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Aw shit yessssss
    bad news is that the manga is going on hiatus until October 9, then moving to a monthly magazine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh shit. About time.
    Inb4 it's as good as Negima one(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    bad news is that the manga is going on hiatus until October 9, then moving to a monthly magazine.
    RIP weekly dose of Yukihime.

Also, did they state the reason of the hiatus and then switching over to monthly?

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP weekly dose of Yukihime.

Also, did they state the reason of the hiatus and then switching over to monthly?
    no, not that I can find at least.

Deleted
    Question, any idea when will Muv-Luv Alternative be out? The kickstarter translation? Wanted to re-read the entire thing - even started to - but then I realised I should just wait for that version. After all it's supposed to have extra music, updated graphics, and engine modified to work with W10 better(The original crashes a few times per hour T.T).

I know Unlimited/Extra is out by the end of June, but what about Alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Question, any idea when will Muv-Luv Alternative be out? The kickstarter translation? Wanted to re-read the entire thing - even started to - but then I realised I should just wait for that version. After all it's supposed to have extra music, updated graphics, and engine modified to work with W10 better(The original crashes a few times per hour T.T).

I know Unlimited/Extra is out by the end of June, but what about Alternative?
    Alternative will probably still take 4-5 months or so to release.

Deleted
    Alternative will probably still take 4-5 months or so to release.
    Damn... I will have to force myself to wait. IDK if it's related to incompatibility with W10, but fullscreening Alternative results not only in horribly pixelated images - it also forces the black bars. I don't even know who thought of that. Game with widescreen graphics, that runs in widescreen format when windowed, can not be made fullscreen on a widescreen display because black bars will squish the images. -.-

I'm disappointed in the Re:Zero WN... (story spoils) The Subaru x Emilia ship is real. Rem was never gonna happen since she is still in a coma at this point but... I lived in hope. Could have held out long enough to find out if dragon's blood could save Rem... pfft.
    How can best girl winning disappoint you?

Got a question about it as well. Some scumbag spoiled this in an ep discussion thread and want to know whether or not it's real.(possible massive spoiler) Emilia is the Witch that has been sealed and she summoned Subaru, that used to be the demon king she loved in his past life, to her world.

You take that spoiler back right now! Take it back for being so wrong!
    Glad that most of it was wrong.

Also, this show will need a season 2 so badly, they can't just leave us hanging after the 3rd arc.

Can't wait for July 19th for the first volume of the light novel to come out in English either.

A lot of shit happens in the 3rd arc and, honestly, it just gets better from there lol And each arc gets longer and longer as we go.
    How many arcs are there so far?

Kabaneri 10

Not necessarily a problem with the anime itself, but the events of this episode may have been more shocking had I not seen so many anime where people appear to get killed off only to come back a few episodes later. Considering this anime is being written by the writer of Code Geass however, I feel Ikoma's death might actually stick (if it does, then I will be seriously invested in this series). I'll still watch even if it turns out to be another Attack on Titan situation and he comes back as super mode or something. Poor Takumi! The ending was really despairing to watch though, giving me Aldnoah.Zero season 1 vibes.

Yukina, why'd you have to slap Sukari? He was just trying to make the most out of the situation...

I wonder if Biba will turn himself into a Kabaneri for the final fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, my genre saavyness was right; Ikoma will survive going based off of the preview.

I'm on arc 6 right now but there are supposedly going to be at least 10/11, iirc.
    Nice.

WTB a full anime adaptation, or at least all arcs being released in English.