Page 40 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    it is, or at least the part that gives corporations the power to sue countries for future losses. so if this passes, exxon could sue the US if your country tries to go green
    This Investor State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) process by itself is reason enough to kill TPP and any agreement that contains them.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    to enrich a few friends of the Clintons, and try and hold onto global power for an extra decade... maybe.
    Holding on to power will be pretty easy considering BRICS performance was not as good as expected and our biggest competition is our biggest ally, Europe. US based companies also have a pattern of buying up European innovators and attracting their talent.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    When you flood a country with third worlders they vote in Democrats. If the country is on fire, that's on them now.
    The fact that you think they are voting, is HILARIOUS. Talk about conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Well, I don't believe any poll that comes from CNN or MSNBC. They've been caught several times manipulating polls in favor of Hillary
    Can you prove that?
    But don't give me/us any right of the right conservative conspiracy site.
    Show us credible sources like Reuters, AP, etc.

Poll manipulation would be outright redundant.
    Why?
    Because all parties/candidates engage in internal much more detail/target oriented polling. It's a very important aspect in regards of campaigning.
    Any outside poll of that being too far off, would be very quickly exposed. All pollsters know that.
    Last but not least, smart people look at the aggregate data that lists all published polls. That shows a trend. That trend is credible data.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Hillary is being funded by Saudi Arabia, the country that bought its way into the UN Human Rights council despite being one of the countries where being gay is illegal and punishable by death...yeah, what champions of human rights they are! The same country that spends billions of dollars opening up mosques all over the world where people are radicalized.

She supports importing people from cultures that are incompatible with American values. People that believe women are property to be traded and stoned to death if they are raped, or that gays should be thrown off buildings and otherwise murdered any way possible. She blames the 2nd amendment for the Orlando massacre when in France where guns are illegal the muslim terrorists still found a way to massacre 100+ people. Banning guns didn't help the French and is not the solution.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you think they are voting, is HILARIOUS. Talk about conspiracy theory.
    I wasn't saying the 10mil illegals vote. I'm talking about their total population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    Hillary is being funded by Saudi Arabia, the country that bought its way into the UN Human Rights council despite being one of the countries where being gay is illegal and punishable by death...yeah, what champions of human rights they are! The same country that spends billions of dollars opening up mosques all over the world where people are radicalized.

She supports importing people from cultures that are incompatible with American values. People that believe women are property to be traded and stoned to death if they are raped, or that gays should be thrown off buildings and otherwise murdered any way possible. She blames the 2nd amendment for the Orlando massacre when in France where guns are illegal the muslim terrorists still found a way to massacre 100+ people. Banning guns didn't help the French and is not the solution.
    Yeah..... That's why we should support the candidate that want's to ban all Muslims, right?
    In other words: Don't support Hillary she supports gay killers, support the candidate that wants to refuse those gays to find refugee here..
    How brilliant of a logic. I'm not suppose to understand that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Yeah..... That's why we should support the candidate that want's to ban all Muslims, right?
    In other words: Don't support Hillary she supports gay killers, support the candidate that wants to refuse those gays to find refugee here..
    How brilliant of a logic. I'm not suppose to understand that, I guess.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...clintons-2000/

10+ Year Old Account
    The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that spends most of the day complaining about Barack Obama and liberals, and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. It is a fairly popular blog, allegedly getting 4-5 million views each month, once again proving that being popular doesn't necessarily make you right.
    And we wonder how the hell people can radicalize themselves..
    Maybe start using your brain more productive and read real news sources.
    You keep posting times and again sites that aren't at their core any better than ISIS/Al Qaeda/<terror agenda of ones choice> sites..

Besides the point that it does not invalidate what I said..
    If you are gay and muslim you are shit out of luck with Trumps plans.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-06-18 at 05:21 PM.

I wasn't saying the 10mil illegals vote. I'm talking about their total population.
    Well, when you have a candidate that pretty much tells them that they are rapists and murderers, why would they vote for that candidate? I mean if someone walked up to me and said my race, being white, were rapists and murderers and drug dealers based on the methheads of say Florida, then I would punch that bastard in the face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Attacking the article source is irrelevant, all that matters is the merit of the argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    1.This is false as ISDS is an arbitration procedure not a court of law, so company’s can only seek monetary compensation, not challenge laws

2. I couldn't find anything about this. 28.3.1(c) does do the whole "expected profits" game, and when that sent me to chapter 4, the focus was on tariff protections

It would benefit the US from the executive summary:

The model estimated that TPP would have positive effects...
    U.S. annual real income would increase by 0.23% in 15 years relative to the baseline projections
    Real GDP would be $42.7 billion or 0.15% higher
    Employment would be 0.07% higher
    US exports would increase 1% and imports would increase 1.1%
    "TPP would generally establish trade-related disciplines that strengthen and harmonize regulations, increase certainty, and decrease trade costs for firms that trade and invest in the TPP region

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Well, when you have a candidate that pretty much tells them that they are rapists and murderers, why would they vote for that candidate? I mean if someone walked up to me and said my race, being white, were rapists and murderers and drug dealers based on the methheads of say Florida, then I would punch that bastard in the face.
    I've never said they should vote for Trump. My main message would be that not liking Trump is not an excuse for supporting the mediocrity of Hillary Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    It's a sad day when we don't let unfettered suspicion by goverment bureaucrats overpower constitutional rights, right?

The problem wasn't that the Terrorist Watch List didn't stop him from getting guns. The problem is something like the Terrorist Watch List prevents anyone from doing anything at all. Due process is a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theonion.com/article/thir...nother-su-2296
    I'm curious what would you suggest we do to prevent something like Orlando or Sandy hook from happening again. The Ron Paul answer that freedom demands we let someone die on the side of the road is unacceptable in a modern state. It's too easy to suggest we let it go when it happens to others, it's never your family.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attacking the article source is irrelevant, all that matters is the merit of the argument.
    That article talks about the times when Clinton was President. At that time Trump donated to the Clintons.. Partied with the Clintons.
    Your head --------------> sand

And that you don't have a problem with the source, is no surprise either. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the source never matters, ideas are independent of the source.

And we wonder how the hell people can radicalize themselves..
    Maybe start using your brain more productive and read real news sources.
    You keep posting times and again sites that aren't at their core any better than ISIS/Al Qaeda/<terror agenda of ones choice> sites..

There is a link to the actual article, you're just shooting the messenger. http://www.advocate.com/election/201...-gays-mexicans
    Luckily I'm neither so I am not shit out of luck.

- - - Updated - - -

That article talks about the times when Clinton was President. At that time Trump donated to the Clintons.. Partied with the Clintons.
    Your head --------------> sand

Just because he donated to the Clintons is irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the source never matters, ideas are independent of the source.
    The source that matters is Donald Trump 2016.
    And Donald Trump 2016 wants to ban all Muslims. Which translates into, if you are a gay Muslim you are shit out of luck.
    So the smearing of Clinton (merit or not) is redundant.
    There's no difference in supporting the system, and rejecting the people, that want to flee the system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No, it is not. You cannot have it one way only.
    Plus, as said, it is irrelevant to what I said before. Your linked article has absolutely nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means they are third world.

In addition they have a low GNI and GDP per capita, under $15k.
    Then a third word country is our second largest exporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why is he different from other special interest trying to influence politicians?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I'm curious what would you suggest we do to prevent something like Orlando or Sandy hook from happening again.
    I have great respect for the constitution, and believe attempts to backdoor it are deplorable.

I support repeal of the 2nd amendment, by the processes written into the constitution.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"