Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Great, then you finally understood me. Because that's what I am trying to tell you. Bugs and broken stuff on beta is fine. That's where they belong. You see them, you report them, you go on with your life. That's how it works.

Some people however think that You see them -> you qq about them in the next forum is the right way to do it. And then they are confused when people tell them that it's beta. Or better, they just ignore it's beta.
    Blizzard sifting through feedback, everywhere, including here since its been apparent they actively browse here for quite some time, is part of the process. That QQ is one of the best methods to get there attention, because despite what they say, it obviously bothers them. Flying in WoD is a great example of this. Whining and bitching has an effect, hell I would argue that is what got them to finally start talking about the Bloods of Sargeras. I would argue its what them to temporarily do things to the phasing in Dalaran. Constant bitching on the forums about 1 particular thing tends to drown out the rest of the discussion, and while your response may be just to drown them out with your own shit back in the form of "Its just a beta!" there posts are still valid criticism and feedback that have an effect on the things that are applied to the game in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Blizzard sifting through feedback, everywhere, including here since its been apparent they actively browse here for quite some time, is part of the process. That QQ is one of the best methods to get there attention, because despite what they say, it obviously bothers them. Flying in WoD is a great example of this. Whining and bitching has an effect, hell I would argue that is what got them to finally start talking about the Bloods of Sargeras. I would argue its what them to temporarily do things to the phasing in Dalaran. Constant bitching on the forums about 1 particular thing tends to drown out the rest of the discussion, and while your response may be just to drown them out with your own shit back in the form of "Its just a beta!" there posts are still valid criticism and feedback that have an effect on the things that are applied to the game in the end.
    Oh, i completetly agree with you. Bitch and cry all the way. But do it where it matters. And don't give me that "But Blizzard looks around here, too guys!" excuse. They might, they might not. We don't know and we never will. If you have to say something, do it where it is supposed to be. If you still have to say something somewhere else, live with the responses. Simple as that.

Oh, i completetly agree with you. Bitch and cry all the way. But do it where it matters. And don't give me that "But Blizzard looks around here, too guys!" excuse. They might, they might not. We don't know and we never will. If you have to say something, do it where it is supposed to be. If you still have to say something somewhere else, live with the responses. Simple as that.
    We do know they look here. Rygarius used to pretty regularly post in 2014. CMs in the past have replied to posts about account specific issues here saying to file tickets. They do read this site. its a fact. It isn't an excuse.

Edit: Lets assume for a moment they don't browse here. Do you honestly think a Company that brings in MILLIONS a month doesn't have metrics and statistics on what is being talked about and where for there games? Fucking Curse/MMOC do that shit and I know the guys who run MMOC atleast aren't making shitzillions from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    We do know they look here. Rygarius used to pretty regularly post in 2014. CMs in the past have replied to posts about account specific issues here saying to file tickets. They do read this site. its a fact. It isn't an excuse.

Edit: Lets assume for a moment they don't browse here. Do you honestly think a Company that brings in MILLIONS a month doesn't have metrics and statistics on what is being talked about and where for there games? Fucking Curse/MMOC do that shit and I know the guys who run MMOC atleast aren't making shitzillions from it.
    "It's beta" is also a fact. And you still call it an excuse every second post.

Edit: Pretty sure they do. Still a shitty way to contribute feedback. I could post on the offical forums, but fuck it, let them search my stuff on my fav website because.

"It's beta" is also a fact. And you still call it an excuse every second post.
    Because it can be both. "I have an injured leg" is a perfectly factual statement by someone who hasn't so much as left their house in two weeks.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Edit: Pretty sure they do. Still a shitty way to contribute feedback. I could post on the offical forums, but fuck it, let them search my stuff on my fav website because.
    On this site I can swear

The "beta is beta" argument is valid, because it is beta. If you expect a bug free game that run smoothly on beta, you're not on the beta for the right reason.

You should seek out bugs on Beta, you should test and try everything and hope it bugs out so you can report it. Not play your free trial game and then cry on forums when a quest is bugged. Welfare..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Another factor is. WoD had to deal with a super massive Subscription boon. Went up to roughly 10 million subs all over again. It was pretty crazy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Another factor is. WoD had to deal with a super massive Subscription boon. Went up to roughly 10 million subs all over again. It was pretty crazy.
    But it dropped almost as fast as It rose. Hopefully Legion will keep a steady number, but I suppose we'll never know. If their precautionary phasing measures work we might be able to avoid another launch day shitfest this go around, which would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So finally hit Exalted with Nightfallen. Nothing happened ofc since the story quests are blocked (they require an Emerald Nightmare Clear). But hey, I got the 30k AP item so that's something
    Nice...
    So do they sell certain things for getting rep for them?
    For the Horde!

Beta world server down right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, buggy nonsense.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

for us poor nabs on the ptr, here's how you create a demon hunter. you can't login on it, just customize and create.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745096479

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nothing special, an 850 necklace (that has versatility...) Ofc the main thing is it probably would unlock the final questline in Suramar but the second to last questline cannot be completed since it requires an Emerald Nightmare clear. I guess the last questline will lead into Nighthold and require a Nighthold clear?
    I usually rep grind for my char's faction and that's pretty much it.
    Sort of did it for Draenor Flying and I found it to be a waste of time...
    Well luckily the achievement is account bound so my other chars will get it.

Really did not like the Draenor fly thing, and would've preferred something more to do than all that crap.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    But it dropped almost as fast as It rose. Hopefully Legion will keep a steady number, but I suppose we'll never know. If their precautionary phasing measures work we might be able to avoid another launch day shitfest this go around, which would be nice.
    Legion won't see a similar spike. It will spike up as always but it won't be as crazy as WoD.

By the same token I don't expect the immediate drop either, 2.5mil people joined for WoD and discovered WoW was still WoW. They now know better.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft

check it out, good matches today

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    for us poor nabs on the ptr, here's how you create a demon hunter. you can't login on it, just customize and create.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745096479
    just making this visible again, in case anyone wants to do it.

i made a couple. it's pretty neat.

7+ Year Old Account
    To Create a Night Elf Demon Hunter:
    1. Select the gender you want
    2. Select DWARF Race
    3. Select SHAMAN Class
    4. Press Night Elf
    5. Repeat these steps until the Demon Hunter is randomly selected

To Create a Blood Elf Demon Hunter:
    1. Select the gender you want
    2. Select TAUREN Race
    3. Select SHAMAN Class
    4. Press Blood Elf
    5. Repeat these steps until the Demon Hunter is randomly selected
    actually, you dont have to do that.
    just click on create character and back, repeat it till a demon hunter appears.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    actually, you dont have to do that.
    just click on create character and back, repeat it till a demon hunter appears.
    if you do that, it can cause that black screen thing. at least, it did for me.

this method is easier and safer. it's also faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft

check it out, good matches today
    Why are you not banned yet? Ya know what...I'm not gonna feed ya. *Takes the troll food away* :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked on how to Khadgar (Medivh) went to warn King Varian Wrynn (King Terenas) about the Demons returning.
    But Varian took it more seriously than Terenas did, calling the Guardian a madman, a prophept of false intentions.

Still deciding too if more known characters will appear on the Broken Isles...
    It would be very interesting if Naisha appeared on the isle with some other Wardens who were dead...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why are you not banned yet? Ya know what...I'm not gonna feed ya. *Takes the troll food away* :/
    Well I like feeding my Warcraft Troll, but don't feed internet ones.
    For the Horde!