I copied my full heroic (raid) geared DK to the PTR and i could not survive alone on the Dummy anymore, anyone having problems?

its not you. active mitigation hardly does anything anymore. if you dont have a healer against relevant raid targets you will die no matter what you do. even defensive CDS have been nerfed, they wont save you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubim View Post
    I copied my full heroic (raid) geared DK to the PTR and i could not survive alone on the Dummy anymore, anyone having problems?
    Yep same issue here, I don't have full heroic etc, so I know I won't do as well but I could not even make it to use a second AMS. While my warrior could tank that crap for 2 or 3 min.

743ilvl, died my way through weapon quest. Are they for serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Yep same issue here, I don't have full heroic etc, so I know I won't do as well but I could not even make it to use a second AMS. While my warrior could tank that crap for 2 or 3 min.

14 Stacks.

724ilvl.

14 Stacks.

724ilvl.
    um I did 14 stacks for over 1 min with a 701 ilvl warrior, in PvP gear mainly.
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2016-06-18 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incompetence View Post
    The artifact quest scales after ilvl aswell. To make it equally hard for all. Even though I dare say it's harder with higher ilvl :>

Also all the people complaining about the survivability. I'm tanking Mythic+ dungeons on beta with ease. Boneshield is just so important now.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-06-18 at 07:40 PM.

Matter of fact his stacks went from 14 back down to 12 then back up to 14 tanked him like that for a bit and then all his stacks fell off when I shockwaved him. So I quit and I never died..
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2016-06-18 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Matter of fact his stacks went from 14 back down to 12 then back up to 14 tanked him like that for a bit and then all his stacks fell off when I stomped him. So I quit and I never died..
    I must be really bad.

I could get 15 or 16 by saving DRW, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    The artifact quest scales after ilvl aswell. To make it equally hard for all. Even though I dare say it's harder with higher ilvl :>

Also all the people complaining about the survivability. I'm tanking Mythic+ dungeons on beta with ease. Boneshield is just so important now.
    Scaling is fine, getting murdered while sitting there waiting on runes to regen and being unable to prevent the incoming damage on a 2-mob spawn isn't.

Deleted
    Scaling is fine, getting murdered while sitting there waiting on runes to regen and being unable to prevent the incoming damage on a 2-mob spawn isn't.
    Didn't play carefully enough then

I must be really bad.

I could get 15 or 16 by saving DRW, but still.
    No I don't think so (meaning I doubt its you), I think that nerf DK's took last week was to much, or warriors are too good. I can't do that at all on my dk but my ilvl is much lower around my warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Didn't play carefully enough then
    Yeah, no. As snarky a reply as it may be, it's entirely counter to Blizzard's position on the difficulty of these roles.

Where did you die
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

26 stacks on training dummy. 736 Equipped. Tried a Heroic Dungeon, absolutely destroyed it, not really showing much. Tried a mythic dungeon, seemed mostly fine, definitely not as survivable on big pulls as on live, was also pretty aids playing with default UI. Dont know if I was playing with optimal talents or not. Also I think things will be nicer with the artifact talent, just need that extra cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    Where did you die
    The key dropping miniboss and the last pack at the 2nd fire gate. I flat out ran out of cooldowns and all resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    26 stacks on training dummy. 736 Equipped. Tried a Heroic Dungeon, absolutely destroyed it, not really showing much. Tried a mythic dungeon, seemed mostly fine, definitely not as survivable on big pulls as on live, was also pretty aids playing with default UI. Dont know if I was playing with optimal talents or not. Also I think things will be nicer with the artifact talent, just need that extra cd.
    A mythic in 736 should be a walk through for you though. Not mostly fine, when your in mythic or upgraded gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    I must be doing something really wrong.

How did you get 26 stacks?

I must be doing something really wrong.

How did you get 26 stacks?
    What stats do you have stacked also what level is your ring?

does anyone know if the bone shield health buff from talents stack with the resto shaman health buff from their talents?