Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    got nothing against women breastfeeding but just whipping your tits out in the middle of a supermarket isnt the best place to breast feed, yes its a natural thing and women feel empowered by it good for them, but as a man i cant have a piss in a bush cos it violates laws yet thats 100% natural thing to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    got nothing against women breastfeeding but just whipping your tits out in the middle of a supermarket isnt the best place to breast feed, yes its a natural thing and women feel empowered by it good for them, but as a man i cant have a piss in a bush cos it violates laws yet thats 100% natural thing to do
    "the best" place for what? Protecting grumpy old men?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you seem to have a tolerance issue not a "harassment" issue the problem is YOU

without tolerance you turn into a SJW
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/tolerance

- - - Updated - - -

you seem to have a tolerance issue not a "harassment" issue the problem is YOU

without tolerance you turn into a SJW
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/tolerance
    So basically, are you saying you are a SJW?

Since you seem to lack tolerance.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Aah, the SJW attitude.. people all over the world are dying, gays are being bashed into hospitals, etc. But no, let's worry about a woman breastfeeding being harrassed.. Priorities are so messed up with these people it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Aah, the SJW attitude.. people all over the world are dying, gays are being bashed into hospitals, etc. But no, let's worry about a woman breastfeeding being harrassed.. Priorities are so messed up with these people it's amazing.
    Bodily autonomy is an important topic. How you feel about breastfeeding says a lot about how you feel about abortion, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Bodily autonomy is an important topic. How you feel about breastfeeding says a lot about how you feel about abortion, for example.
    So.. because I am anti breastfeeding in public for example, I have to be anti abortion? bwhahahahahahahah please be joking...

To be clear, I have my reservations about public breastfeeding, I have no issues with it. But I can see how others can have issues with it. It's called common sense. Yet I am pro abortions, if it's medically needed, rape etc.. NOT because you got drunk that one night and decided to bang that one dork at the bar and got pregnant.

Sometimes the JSW logic still surprises me.. baseless ideas with no facts to support it at all. I know I shouldn't be surprised, because if one group is capable of making bullshit logic jumps it's this one.

Was the woman using a nursing shawl/cover?

Sometimes the JSW logic still surprises me.. baseless ideas with no facts to support it at all. I know I shouldn't be surprised, because if one group is capable of making bullshit logic jumps it's this one.
    I'm not quite sure how you're saying this while claiming that people who care about this must do nothing about "people all over the world are dying, gays are being bashed into hospitals, etc.", without anything to back it up.

Contrary to the internet's belief, it's possible to be against multiple issues. And paying attention to one doesn't take away from the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Was the woman using a nursing shawl/cover?
    You obviously didn't bother watching the video. You're on page 26, asking a question that could be answered about 10 seconds into the video in the first post. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    You obviously didn't bother watching the video. You're on page 26, asking a question that could be answered about 10 seconds into the video in the first post. Wow.
    And you could have responded with a "yes" or "no" instead of posting a full paragraph. I have no interest in clicking random links on the internet and nothing was mentioned in the synopsis.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    And you could have responded with a "yes" or "no" instead of posting a full paragraph. I have no interest in clicking random links on the internet and nothing was mentioned in the synopsis.
    Don't worry.. it's the usual SJW whining about something totally insignificant.. Oh no, a woman got asked if she could do something differently. "harrasment! call the police! OH NO! that's ruled by patriarchy!"

Don't worry.. it's the usual SJW whining about something totally insignificant.. Oh no, a woman got asked if she could do something differently. "harrasment! call the police! OH NO! that's ruled by patriarchy!"
    You don't "ask" someone to do something differently by starting off saying what they're doing is “[expletive] disgusting” .

Don't look if you don't like it, women need to feed their babies

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think that a person using the term "SJW" is an indication of low intelligence, because the correlation seems to be pretty significant.

Why can't people discuss both minor and major problems? Yes, people are dying - let's now ignore everything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I have my reservations about public breastfeeding, I have no issues with it.
    There is a contradiction somewhere in there, friend.

To be clear, I have my reservations about public breastfeeding, I have no issues with it. But I can see how others can have issues with it. It's called common sense. Yet I am pro abortions, if it's medically needed, rape etc.. NOT because you got drunk that one night and decided to bang that one dork at the bar and got pregnant.
    So you are fine with the bodily autonomy of women, just as long as you can appropriate their sexual freedom? How gallant of you.

Internet, you never change.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    There is a contradiction somewhere in there, friend.

So you are fine with the bodily autonomy of women, just as long as you can appropriate their sexual freedom? How gallant of you.

Internet, you never change.
    Please, for the love of god.. be joking.. This is why we need abortion, to prevent people like this. So you think, that abortion should be a normal thing, because having unsafe sex is just ok and cool because abortions are just meh? That is what you're saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You don't "ask" someone to do something differently by starting off saying what they're doing is “[expletive] disgusting” .
    Funny, see how people respond to me in this topic. And that is regarded as normal.. there is quite a bit of irony there!

Funny, see how people respond to me in this topic. And that is regarded as normal.. there is quite a bit of irony there!
    So your rebuttal is that it's okay because others did it?

Because that doesn't change that it's STILL not okay, and nowhere did I say that is "regarded as normal"

Okok, I get it. The world is horrible for being angry at her. How dare they! I am obviously a white cis male that has no clue on how the world works. Did I do it right?

Old man gets grumpy, news at 11!

Seriously, who cares? We going to go around thought policing everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Old man gets grumpy, news at 11!

Seriously, who cares? We going to go around thought policing everyone?
    Obviously, and if you disagree? You're WRONG! or at least that is what this topic is about. I never liked the anti SJW types like Milo whatshisname much, but I am starting to understand him more and more.