Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft

check it out, good matches today
    Not sure what this has to do with Legion?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

are there any good aoe casters in legion?

spriests, no

ele shams, no

fire mages maybe?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

7+ Year Old Account
    ok, holy priests are damn fun.
    i had a duel with a pretty good feral (saw him recking ass of others before that duel)
    i survived 30 minutes, him trying to burst me down while i heal myself up to full hp in seconds.
    almost got defeated once for using serenity and sanctify at the same time and then got defeated by doing the same mistake again.

Formerly known as Arafal

While I do love legion..i gotta wonder...how badass are these so called "Void lords"? If they were able to scare the living shit outta sargeras, and make him know fear for the first time...then...they must be really badass! However, I am more skeptical as to how powerful a titan spirit can be if corrupted. Although we were told that NOTHING in the universe can stop the corrupted soul, how powerful is it in reality? Must be really fucking damn powerful. And as to my last thread with the void lords vs galactis, I forgot to add some detail with the void lords. I mean, usually badass beings can enter the physical realm, hell even the pantheon thrived within the physical realm, and this also includes places such as the twisting nether, and many more. So, if these void lords cannot even manifest through the barrier of the universe,and if they can, it'll only take seconds, how badass are they. Are they so big as to where they cannot fit within the universe itself, or are like sargeras's hight, but so powerful, as to where their might can break the universe into pieces.

And as of NOW, i'd love to know much about these so called Gods of void. Because as of now, they seem to top fel itself. Though, the legion is tied to something bigger than the old gods....and it's not the void..or sargeras. However, I do not think that'll be the main villain of wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Void Lords seem to be entropy incarnate. It's not about size, they could be the size of a pin prick. The problem is they are the antithesis of the physical realm so if they manifest there they consume all physical matter around them very fast and as soon as they run out of matter to consume they can no longer sustain themselves and fade back to the Void.
    So let me get this straight. Because they're void, they can CONSUME all matter around them, that includes galaxies, planets, and stars, BEINGS, CLUSTERS, NEBULAS? Holy shit...I now know sargeras's fear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I liked on how to Khadgar (Medivh) went to warn King Varian Wrynn (King Terenas) about the Demons returning.
    But Varian took it more seriously than Terenas did, calling the Guardian a madman, a prophept of false intentions.

Still deciding too if more known characters will appear on the Broken Isles...
    It would be very interesting if Naisha appeared on the isle with some other Wardens who were dead...

- - - Updated - - -

Well I like feeding my Warcraft Troll, but don't feed internet ones.
    Naisha is presumed dead , we don't know it for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Because they're void, they can CONSUME all matter around them, that includes galaxies, planets, and stars, BEINGS, CLUSTERS, NEBULAS? Holy shit...I now know sargeras's fear.
    That's what even the lesser voidwalkers aim to do, they're just a bit too small :P
    It's how the Ethereals lost their planet.

Basically how scared do you get at the idea of a living black hole.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ok...Umm...I have another question. Compared to how powerful the void lords are, how could you compare them towards animes villain, or marvel/DCs villains?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Sargeras could take on the Anti-monitor if he wanted. He'd break the universe but it'd be a interesting fight.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why are you not banned yet? Ya know what...I'm not gonna feed ya. *Takes the troll food away* :/
    i send nudes to mods

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm sure Sargeras could take on the Anti-monitor if he wanted. He'd break the universe but it'd be a interesting fight.
    Damn son! You might honestly be right! But still.....even sargeras pissed himself when it came towards the void. And..it makes you wonder...how can us mortals deal with all this shit!?! Is blizzard going to make us into super mortal gods or something...maybe even beyond?! (DBZ joke there).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    i send nudes to mods
    ...ok then. Guess we all share little secrets here or there.

Meh. They are, as @Gorsameth said, like living black holes, but we have no indication they have the more interesting powers of black holes, that is temporal distortion. Any high-level reality warper would just unmake them with ease. Marvel and DC universes have some utterly ridiculous critters As for anime, it really depends. Most anime have a much lower power level than the comic universes do when viewed as a whole. Madoka could deal with them easily I guess. Maybe Yhwach (he just showed that level of power last issue so . . . can't really say).
    Well, as for the champions (AKA us). If we defeat ALL known threats as of now in warcraft, how powerful would we be in terms of Marvel/dc comics, and anime?

Ok...Umm...I have another question. Compared to how powerful the void lords are, how could you compare them towards animes villain, or marvel/DCs villains?
    Galactus seems the obvious equivalent, near unlimited power and feeds off planets
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I assume that we will eventually absorb the Pantheon's power that lays dormant in the Watchers; it would make an ideal post-max level advancement system . . . Path of the Titans? (had they thought of this all the way back then?). That should be enough to let us deal with Sargeras since unlike the Titans we are not innately weak to fel (heck locks and demon hunters are very much accustomed to it). We do not even have to deal with the Void Lords though. I mean, they cannot do much, they are stuck in the Void. Best idea would be for us to contain them as Sargeras and the Pantheon once did; search the universe for World Souls and kill all Old Gods that may have found their way there (a fun idea could be for us to have an xpac were we follow the Army of the Light on a world broken by the Old Gods that contains a world soul and have to kill them all; it would let us see what the power of the Old Gods at their prime looks like; heck I would not mind seeing alternate Azeroth and face all 4 Old Gods and their Black Empire like the Watchers one did).

THeoretically we might have to face a Dark Titan eventually. But we have no idea what that would be like; it would be stronger than Sargeras and the Pantheon combined by lore but what would it's aspect be? Would it be entropic like the Void Lords or something else?

- - - Updated - - -

SSJ1 Goku?
    Ssj1? Nah...I mean...that'd be close...but....nah. I'd say around SSJ3 goku..or god goku..I mean...Just assume sargeras is not the last threat, and void lords COULD destroy clusters and all (This is speculation), and assume that the black holes they manifested were only portals to send their old gods out towards. Now think of that...and let's spectate our heroes real quick (us)

Vanilla bosses- We took a elemental lords at 1/8th power, we took a dragon, and we took a tentacle guy. Not that tough right..I mean..it was difficult..but not tough.

TBC bosses- We took down a naga water queen, an elven prince a demon hunter with legion knowledge (Though was drained during the fight),and half of a demon lord).

WOTLK bosses- We took down The top lich of the LKs armies (originally from vanilla), another dragon (Again, originally from vanilla), Titan keepers with the souls of the pantheon in them corrupted, an old god with a thousand faces, The lord of death himself.

CATA bosses- We took down a powerful cults leader, the elemental lord of fire/air at full might, time gods at corrupted state, and a world devouring dragon!

MoP bosses- We took down remanints of the strongest old god, A god of lightning, we gave Titan keeper Ra'den a beating, we took down an orc who is basicly hitler!

WOD bosses- We took down an ogre god of magics, we took down an orc with massive iron on him and with a blessing of the elements, lastly we took down a demon god of the legion (Sargeras's left hand man).

Legion- We take down the lord of all corrupted nightmares/dreams/ and many more, we take down the aspect of dreams corrupted, we defeat a nightbourne who has the power to control time itself, and we fight an orc who is most likely stronger than time goddess over there, and is most likely at the strength as to where he's around 2/3rds of kil'jaedens might, oh and we might kill kil'jaeden!

Look, I know most of those guys might not be considered more powerful than super saiyan goku, and I can agree...but...if you think about it, seems as though our journey alone..has only BEGUN! We seem to be at a point as to where our character is knowing things, that most gods have known for ages and ages ago. We're quite late. So, if I could assume to how many expansions OUR character has left...then...well...i'd say around 7-8. And If I could assume about how powerful our characters would be by the end of legion..I'd say at around SSJ1 goku...or if not...just 1% above, or 0.01% below!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Naisha is presumed dead , we don't know it for sure .
    Well as a ghost...or they raised her as a undead with a mindless mind...
    For the Horde!

Damn son! You might honestly be right! But still.....even sargeras pissed himself when it came towards the void. And..it makes you wonder...how can us mortals deal with all this shit!?! Is blizzard going to make us into super mortal gods or something...maybe even beyond?! (DBZ joke there).

- - - Updated - - -

...ok then. Guess we all share little secrets here or there.
    There is a well established commonality in the Fantasy/sci-fi genre in which the most threatening powers are beyond the heroes. Many of these stories involve the only reason they are a threat is because of their minions opening the way for them to destroy the mortal realm.

There is no reason to think we'd ever have to face the void lords. We just have to keep them from killing us with old gods and awakening a dark titan (or corrupting titanic beings into things that could kill us)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    they are pure darkness, darkness consumes, ofc they can.
    they want to consume the universe and create a realm of torment.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    There is a well established commonality in the Fantasy/sci-fi genre in which the most threatening powers are beyond the heroes. Many of these stories involve the only reason they are a threat is because of their minions opening the way for them to destroy the mortal realm.

There is no reason to think we'd ever have to face the void lords. We just have to keep them from killing us with old gods and awakening a dark titan (or corrupting titanic beings into things that could kill us)
    If blizzard lets just kill sargeras, then they'd let us murder the void lords. That's how much blizzard thinks of us champions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they are pure darkness, darkness consumes, ofc they can.
    they want to consume the universe and create a realm of torment.
    ....I'm scared...now.

7+ Year Old Account
    If blizzard lets just kill sargeras, then they'd let us murder the void lords. That's how much blizzard thinks of us champions
    i dont think we can slaughter all consuming darkness as easy as demons.

Formerly known as Arafal