Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    You also get him at 110, hes the final horseman
    Which as far as we all know , hasn't been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    it's confirmed by the list of followers, the other 3 are listed and Darion is the 4th. Tirion is not listed so hes not the 4th horseman, all 4 horseman are followers we can use for missions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    it's confirmed by the list of followers, the other 3 are listed and Darion is the 4th. Tirion is not listed so hes not the 4th horseman, all 4 horseman are followers we can use for missions.
    Unless the list changes , cos Tirion used to be there as well earlier in the alpha , if I'm not mistaken. Considering the game is about 2 months away , its probably safe to say , then Darion is infact the 4th horseman. Pity , I would have liked Tirion as the leader.

Unless the list changes , cos Tirion used to be there as well earlier in the alpha , if I'm not mistaken. Considering the game is about 2 months away , its probably safe to say , then Darion is infact the 4th horseman. Pity , I would have liked Tirion as the leader.
    They probably intended to use Tirion at first, but then shied away from the idea, either because they changed their minds or were persuaded by fan backlash at the idea. Given how close we are to release now relatively speaking I'd be shocked to see another major changeup in the followers. Right now I think it's mostly tuning and polishing, with few big changes left, though there are a couple like the 'ray of frost' spell coming for frost mages.

Exactly. Tons of things point to it being true, until we are done with the quest in game we don't know it though. Hopefully the next build fixes the quests bug.

7+ Year Old Account
    Difference between Ebon Blade and Forsakens in theirs goals - EB going dirty for saving Azeroth when Forsakens use undead/plague for conquest land and Sylvanas selfish goals. The End.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Difference between Ebon Blade and Forsakens in theirs goals - EB going dirty for saving Azeroth when Forsakens use undead/plague for conquest land and Sylvanas selfish goals. The End.
    So its ok to be evil as long as you say you are saving the world. Welp that makes the Forsaken even better because they are doing the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    He was one of the five founders of the Knights of the Silver Hand, so I'm at a loss as to why you consider him to be a bad paladin pre-Ashbringer.
    Because of that "completely gave up on the Light for decades" bit. (I misremembered: His son didn't die, he joined the Scarlet Crusade and then we had to kill him.)

The use of "never" was an exaggeration, but he was kinda worthless as one between Vanilla->Wrath until he got Ashbringer.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Well, how experimenting on humans etc, Sludge Fields in Hillsbrad are saving the world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelkowski View Post
    Well, how experimenting on humans etc, Sludge Fields in Hillsbrad are saving the world?
    Does it have any connection with the fact that forsaken were present alongside all other races when fighting all major threats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Does it have any connection with the fact that forsaken were present alongside all other races when fighting all major threats ?
    Or that those who performed these experiments, were executed for performing said experiments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Or that those who performed these experiments, were executed for performing said experiments.
    Or that death knight instructor in acherus is making presentation on living night elf druid.....

You mean those told to do it by the banshee queen? I remember forsaken quests in vanilla, "the banshee queen has tasked us, the royal apochethary society, to create a plague to kill the living and dead"
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You mean those told to do it by the banshee queen? I remember forsaken quests in vanilla, "the banshee queen has tasked us, the royal apochethary society, to create a plague to kill the living and dead"
    The experiments on the sludge fields were not sanctioned and the warden and his men were killed for performing them.

On the blight Sylvanas gave them the order to develop a plague that specifically targets humans, to punish them for spawning Arthas and undead as seen in her own thoughts. That is it, the destroy all live on Azeroth is an angle brought into the apothecary society by Varimathras and came to fruition at the wrath gate and the coup in undercity.

Do they still have civilian prisoner npcs in the Undercity in cages in the royal apothecary area?

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Do they still have civilian prisoner npcs in the Undercity in cages in the royal apothecary area?
    Yep and a dead Kor'kron overseer in the cages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep and a dead Kor'kron overseer in the cages.
    They were evil so its ok. And those humans were probably pedos, murderers or maybe even guilty of tax evasion. They deserved that. So forsaken are as lawful good as they always were.

Doesn't change the fact that 9 out of 10 of their actions are essentially villanous. They are present while torturing others, raising the dead of those that faced the major threats with them(Siege of Orgrimmar, raising dead humans who were fighting alongside them) and spreading the plague.

They are there pretty much only to ensure their own survival and they wouldn't give a damn if all the races would go extinct as long as they prevail. Right now they are only a tool that Sylvannas uses to keep herself alive and from going to hell.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-06-18 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that 9 out of 10 of their actions are essentially villanous. They are present while torturing others, raising the dead of those that faced the major threats with them(Siege of Orgrimmar, raising dead humans who were fighting alongside them) and spreading the plague.
    9/10 huh ? Now surely that isn't a hyperbole used to prove your weak point huh ?

Now let's see:
    Where exactly do you see torture ? Because last i remember the most "shocking" example of torture in WoW was life loving red dragons and kirin tor in borean tundra, where player itself delivers punches. But that's justified right ? So how about scarlet crusade ? They also seem to employ that. Or ebon blade that has no issues using drastic measures.
    But we are talking about forsaken who are torturing....who ?

Oh raising the dead in siege of orgrimar huh ? Can you point me that raised undead ? Like any of them ? Or were they just in your head ?

Spreading a plague....so using weapons is bad ? But alliance uses fire for instance and fire burns things. Does that mean that alliance is evil ? They also bomb camps full of civilians, surely alliance reached peak of evil.

Deleted
    9/10 huh ? Now surely that isn't a hyperbole used to prove your weak point huh ?

Now let's see:
    Where exactly do you see torture ? Because last i remember the most "shocking" example of torture in WoW was life loving red dragons and kirin tor in borean tundra, where player itself delivers punches. But that's justified right ? So how about scarlet crusade ? They also seem to employ that. Or ebon blade that has no issues using drastic measures.
    But we are talking about forsaken who are torturing....who ?

Oh raising the dead in siege of orgrimar huh ? Can you point me that raised undead ? Like any of them ? Or were they just in your head ?

Spreading a plague....so using weapons is bad ? But alliance uses fire for instance and fire burns things. Does that mean that alliance is evil ? They also bomb camps full of civilians, surely alliance reached peak of evil.
    You keep talking about the ebon blade that server the Lich King , they are different now , sure they use extreme measures , but its the only way to save azeroth in their eyes.