Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heroes
    The 4400
    OZ
    Buffy
    Friends

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest
    For all those complaining about price... How about you quit wow for the next 8 months and get better jobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    HBO's Deadwood.

Abruptly stopped after 3 seasons then allowed to die.
    Awesome show.

I miss:

Banshee - even though it just stopped

SG1 - RDA is the boss

Sarah Connor Chronicles - I thought it had some potential but i'm apparently the only one

Naruto

I dont miss:

Shows like Lost. Starts off with some great potential that is completely ruined by bad writing and no original ideas(imo)

Reality Shows about dumb people

I want:

A mix of game of thrones and sci fi with writers able to plan out 20 seasons with a godly amount of money behind it.

Heroes. The first season Heroes, everything beyond that sucked.

I actually miss some odd cartoon shows from the 90s. I'd love to see ReBoot the Godzilla the Animated Series come back. Godzilla may have been based on a laughably bad movie but, it was a lot better than it's source material.

Oh and MEGAS XL-FUCKING R, god I loved that show.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched Lost in Space while under the effects of magic mushrooms last year and the show terrified me.
    The background set was just so depressing and I can't even look at a picture of the show anymore without feeling dreadful.

Deleted
    I am old:
    the fall guy

Dexter, before they went and deviated too far from the source material.

Deleted
    House.
    /10

Sanctuary

Stargate Atlantis

Stargate Universe

Stargate SG-1

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles

Continuum

Primeval

Primeval New World

Fringe

Farscape

Babylon 5 (But that got it's intended conclusion and more)

Firefly
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2016-06-18 at 10:59 PM.

Sopranos

Parks and Recreation

Fringe

I miss a lot of British sketch shows and sitcoms from the 90s and early 2000s.

Stuff like:

Harry Enfield
    The Fast Show
    Coupling
    Spaced
    Big Train
    The Brittas Empire
    Men Behaving Badly
    Red Dwarf
    Drop the Dead Donkey
    One Foot in the Grave
    Keeping Up Appearances
    Smack the Pony
    The Day Today
    The League of Gentlemen
    Blackadder
    Green Wing
    Extras
    The IT Crowd
    The Inbetweeners
    Phoenix Nights
    Alan Partridge
    Black Books
    Goodness Gracious Me

Hell I even enjoyed the occasional episode of Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

Star Gate any of them.

Star Trek any of them.

Limitless. I really enjoyed the weird and quirkiness of the show. CBS is dumb for cancelling it and keeping crap like Code Black which had worse ratings.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Limitless. I really enjoyed the weird and quirkiness of the show. CBS is dumb for cancelling it and keeping crap like Code Black which had worse ratings.
    Wait they cancelled limitless? FUCK! I'm watching on UK to and this show is great! How the fuck could they cancel it?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I thought it was really good, I really miss it. So sad when I learned it didn't get renewed for another season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Firefly,
    BSG
    Stargate universe (at least wrap it up )
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the top of my head:

House
    Stargate
    Dark Angel
    Firefly

Stargate series (SG1, Atlantis, Universe). A new series based in the SG universe would be awesome.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doctor Who
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Would be nice but you'd have to retcon some stuff. Chandler and Monica having twins and moving away kind of ruin ed the whole 20-somethings hanging out style that was the show. And you couldn't just move on without them. Chandler was the best part of the show (along with his relationship with Joey). Phoebe being married wasn't as big a deal, because Mike was already a kind of goofy guy who embraced her craziness and let her do whatever anyway. So she wouldn't change. Then you have Ross and Rachel, who just need to stop. Like, completely, stop.
    Ross had 2 kids, and they never really impacted the story. It would be easy for Monica/Chandler to just constantly have a babysitter or whatever mysterious entity took care of Ross and Rachel's kid. I think Friends passed it's point of having a reunion special or whatever, but a few years back you coulda done 5-10 episodes of their current life and not made it so different. They wouldnt live beside each other but they could easily hang out enough still.

The shows I mentioned, or at least some of them wouldnt actually be that great if they just started back up now. Anything that ended like before 2010 has likely had too much time pass for it to still be able to capture the magic, and shows that try to return often fail (See Arrested Development S4)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I still like the idea of the old cast being the new teachers, and season 9 being something that could have continued. And the best part about season 9 was there was no Carla. So you still got the best of the original cast (it would be easy to force Janitor back, since he was crazy anyway), and you could establish a new group. You'd just have to make JD and Elliot more regulars.
    You quoted Psych but are clearly talking about Scrubs I liked scrubs but it was a fairly different show from Psych.

I forgot to mention an office type sitcom similar to the Office or parks and Rec (Since they are from the same people), really miss that style and good consistent comedy.

Im sort of surprised at all the House mentions, I just finished the show and while it had quite a lot of great stand out episodes, beyond those it was a super run of the mill procedural with a good lead, and too little deviation week to week. And I suppose poor planning as far as some storylines go.

10+ Year Old Account
    MxC