10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    If blizzard lets just kill sargeras, then they'd let us murder the void lords. That's how much blizzard thinks of us champions.

- - - Updated - - -

....I'm scared...now.
    I don't think we will kill Sargeras just yet...
    Still have to destroy the Burning Legion and defeat Kil'jaedan, and speaking of which is Archimonde coming back again?
    I know we just killed him in Hellfire Citadel (Draenor one), and still too...
    Don't feel like killing the Lord of a large army of demons just at this moment.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont think we can slaughter all consuming darkness as easy as demons.
    Well, if goku can handle his own against beerus himself, or if some badass can 1v1 galactus...then it's not impossible...but except...well...those 2 can be defeated...while all consuming darkness....has no meaning of lose...ouch. #TEAMLEGION #MORTALSAREFUCKED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I don't think we will kill Sargeras just yet...
    Still have to destroy the Burning Legion and defeat Kil'jaedan, and speaking of which is Archimonde coming back again?
    I know we just killed him in Hellfire Citadel (Draenor one), and still too...
    Don't feel like killing the Lord of a large army of demons just at this moment.
    I'd say let us fight sargeras 4-6 expacs after legion! Coming from this order:

1. Old gods/naga invasion with great seas/najatar questing. Isles like kul'tiras or zandalar are for people who like to quest on land, and are pissed scared of the seas.

2. Corrupted azeroth expac/other side of azeroth. Just fits.

3. Space expansion 1. We take down the legion from space, 2 expacs away from sargeras.

4. Space expac 2. We fight with the rest of the army of light, and we assault more legion worlds.

5. Space expac 3. We learn MUCH about the void, and we find out that sargeras is only 1 flea towards an upcoming rival.

6. SARGERAS EXPAC! We fight sargeras on the very same planet he killed the titans in, though after we kill him, we still have more fel threats to deal with, and the void...that we've learnt that sargeras isnt shit. CONGRATULATIONS! have a fucking cookie for killing a very badass dude who aint badass at all! Now go home you're fucked. We're just maggots who are born here to die.

I'm just joking. We still have more after. But after he's dead...then we fight other badass guys..until we kill the void...the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is pretty unstable atm, stuck 90% or disconnected or a char whith this name already exists... Damn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Beta is pretty unstable atm, stuck 90% or disconnected or a char whith this name already exists... Damn
    Try loggin in chars at Orgrimmar and doesn't work out.

Loads up and then does the whole "World server is down"
    Other chars out of the city do work, but premade characters I just made again doesn't.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Well as a ghost...or they raised her as a undead with a mindless mind...
    I sure as hell hope not , I liked her character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try loggin in chars at Orgrimmar and doesn't work out.

Loads up and then does the whole "World server is down"
    Other chars out of the city do work, but premade characters I just made again doesn't.
    beta != ptr

world server has constantly been going down and back up on the ptr since it launched

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Maybe it's because WoD sucked the rest of my love for WoW out of me but Legion doesn't have me excited or hyped at all.

I'll check it out on release, at the very least maybe I'll be surprised and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Maybe it's because WoD sucked the rest of my love for WoW out of me but Legion doesn't have me excited or hyped at all.

I'll check it out on release, at the very least maybe I'll be surprised and enjoy it.
    The only thing coming with legion that was worth a damn was the transmog system and they seem to be royally fucking it up from what I've seen on beta/ptr
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Can I just state how impressed I am with the Demon Invasions pre-event? Spoilers, obviously.

Don't get me wrong, there's still tons of little problems, and I doubt they'll be able to fix them all in the time left.

But there's a lot of fun to have, if you pay attention. There's enough so that every invasion you do, even in the same zone, will let you discover something new.

-Demons killing local mobs.

-NPCs in trouble with appropriate dialogue. "They killed my Kodo! They're going to pay for this!"

-NPCs with rewards: Leading you to buff items, or weapons like Shredders, or joining your team.

-Demons interacting with their environment. Saw one of those treasure Goblins trying to work Goblin machinery.

-Demons taking over local mobs to fight for them. Example: A group of Frostmane Converts. There were even a few dead ones named Unworthy Convert.

-Tanks and siege weaponry to ride. Tear through demons in a Glaive Launcher or Demolisher.

Overall, Blizz just went through lots of trouble here. They could have made this one zone like the Kor'kron Barrens Invasion, but they went with 7. With a lot of dialogue and demons up to appropriate things. It really feels like the demons are there to just take over and wreck stuff. Well done Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    The only thing coming with legion that was worth a damn was the transmog system and they seem to be royally fucking it up from what I've seen on beta/ptr
    I don't see how delivering almost exactly what they said they would is fucking it up. Bugs where something doesn't show up or such is well bugs and doesn't contribute to weather or not the system is good. It consolidates your available transmogs and free's bag space, what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I don't see how delivering almost exactly what they said they would is fucking it up. Bugs where something doesn't show up or such is well bugs and doesn't contribute to weather or not the system is good. It consolidates your available transmogs and free's bag space, what more do you want?
    What they promised? ALL quest rewards. All quests. Scarlet Crusade set being made plate (which is now mail when it was clearly a warrior/paladin set) with no actual place currently in beta for the scarlet ensemble which is a huge fuck you to those of us who have it.

You say bugs, I'm starting to think they can't follow through so they're making excuses.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    What they promised? ALL quest rewards. All quests. Scarlet Crusade set being made plate (which is now mail when it was clearly a warrior/paladin set) with no actual place currently in beta for the scarlet ensemble which is a huge fuck you to those of us who have it.

You say bugs, I'm starting to think they can't follow through so they're making excuses.
    Dunno about you but it worked pretty fine for me when I logged on the PTR. Had tons of cloak xmogs, tons of leather, cloth and mail xmogs and I was on a DK only.
    You're going in circles on the scarlet part. They made it plate, which is for warriors and paladins, so what's the problem? You worded that very stragnely.

Like really, they've already made a few posts where they said "help us find spots we missed cus there's literally HUNDREDS of items that need to be in this!".

Is the broken shore scenario fixed ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Is the broken shore scenario fixed ?
    In what? It works fine on beta

So... anyone of you cleared the azshara invasion? Or is it just completely undoable?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    In what? It works fine on beta
    It was bugged this afternoon (eu time). The final part wasn't working because the NPC were not moving.

ty

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It was bugged this afternoon (eu time). The final part wasn't working because the NPC were not moving.

ty
    Oh, I can't be sure about EU. US has been fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I don't think he's quite up to that level -- at least not from what we've seen so far. I think a single wave of antimatter would shatter 99.9% of people in the WoW universe instantly. He's also destroyed multiple entire universes.

Sargeras would have a better time against Galactus
    I was thinking generally New 52 Antimonitor, it fought Darkseid. It messed things up but not like you said

I can dream!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Oh, I can't be sure about EU. US has been fine.
    They're the same servers

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Can I just state how impressed I am with the Demon Invasions pre-event? Spoilers, obviously.

Don't get me wrong, there's still tons of little problems, and I doubt they'll be able to fix them all in the time left.

But there's a lot of fun to have, if you pay attention. There's enough so that every invasion you do, even in the same zone, will let you discover something new.

-Demons killing local mobs.

-NPCs in trouble with appropriate dialogue. "They killed my Kodo! They're going to pay for this!"

-NPCs with rewards: Leading you to buff items, or weapons like Shredders, or joining your team.

-Demons interacting with their environment. Saw one of those treasure Goblins trying to work Goblin machinery.

-Demons taking over local mobs to fight for them. Example: A group of Frostmane Converts. There were even a few dead ones named Unworthy Convert.

-Tanks and siege weaponry to ride. Tear through demons in a Glaive Launcher or Demolisher.

Overall, Blizz just went through lots of trouble here. They could have made this one zone like the Kor'kron Barrens Invasion, but they went with 7. With a lot of dialogue and demons up to appropriate things. It really feels like the demons are there to just take over and wreck stuff. Well done Blizz.
    My only problem is as a melee you get one-shot a LOT. Full...bam..dead. No warning. No way to avoid the damage (depending on the Commander/leader demon). It wouldn't bother me except 2 minute respawn timers are a bitch.