Poll: Are you still re-rolling Demon Hunter?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep.
    Wanted to play a Glaive user since WoW was announced. After gettin more into Warcraft lore i got inlove with Warlocks and using Demons against Demons, but i always loved to play my Warrior. Demon Hunter have it all! And they can still Tank!
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Yep.
    Wanted to play a Glaive user since WoW was announced. After gettin more into Warcraft lore i got inlove with Warlocks and using Demons against Demons, but i always loved to play my Warrior. Demon Hunter have it all! And they can still Tank!
    yes and no. They can't stealth and can only be an elf :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    yes and no. They can't stealth and can only be an elf :P
    Warriors and Warlocks can't Stealth either. As for the Elf thing, i don't mind. always liked NightElves even more after learning about the highbornes.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

I'm switching over from my Death Knight that I've mained since WotLK. Even if DK's end up doing well DPS wise the lack of mobility and raid utility makes it hard for me to justify the melee raid slot. I'll take the mobility, and heavily nerfed DH raid CD over what DK's are providing in Legion any day.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the poll option of I never intended on maining a DH? I always intended on keeping my main as my main, and having a DH as yet another alt.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I haven't played one yet, but I really want a new melee class to play and love. I heard the good and bad, but until I can decide for myself on how it plays, I can't say. I hope it's good.

I'm a tank so I can pretty much roll whatever I want without losing a raid spot. To that end I'm not sure yet. I'm not in the beta so I haven't decided what I'll be playing, but it's likely going to be a DH or my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Narith View Post
    Ehm probably people who are intrested in the lore and generall playstyle communicated before the alpha and beta. And most of the raider have access to the beta and can try it out.
    The people that have tried it out aren't who I was talking about. It is all the people that were certain they were maining a DH with zero information on them. Which is why I said "a class they have never played." You must have just breezed past that important part there.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Was going to main a Vengeance DH but after playing one on the beta for a week i changed my mind. DH tanks are not up to par with a Bear or Pally tanks so i guess i will have a rest from tanking in Legion and roll Havoc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missclicked on "Never planned on rerolling" I wanted to click "Still rolling Demon Hunter". It's my dream class, I started the game in hopes of it getting included at some point. I get my wish even after some years.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

7+ Year Old Account
    i will have to wait still to see if i like the class. I'm feeling better about my warrior though there are still a couple things that trouble me. Like how they say they would condense and trim abilities but i currently feel suffocated with things to press and have no idea what i should ignore...sigh. Anyway, i don't have to worry about my raid spot because i was already a melee dps and buffs aren't really a thing anymore so i wont mess anything up even though warriors didnt really have much anyways.

Yep, still planning to main Havoc as my DPS

The closer we get to legion's release, the more I'm enjoying vengeance over havoc. I had originally planned to main havoc, since I've always played DPS with healer alts and haven't really tanked anything beyond dungeons and icc/weekly pugs in wrath, but I think I will make an exception for vengeance. It makes me actually want to tank. I've been practicing on live with tanking LFR and mythic dungeons, hopefully I'll be ready for the real stuff by legion.

Well...my current class is feral, and I definitely DONT like the way it's going on beta. So, I'll change class anyway, and for now dh look's promising to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The people that have tried it out aren't who I was talking about. It is all the people that were certain they were maining a DH with zero information on them. Which is why I said "a class they have never played." You must have just breezed past that important part there.
    Literally no one has zero information about the class. If they are dedicated to reroll one, they'd at least watch half a dozen beta videos. It's pretty hard to avoid information on them in the first place.

Maining a Vengeance DH, feels so fast and fun to tank with. Can't wait for it to go live!
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Yep absolutely. Its the only reason I'm even considering playing Legion. Need something fresh and new, can't do Warrior anymore and the other classes don't interest me.

Most likely yes, I've always wanted to play a demon hunter when i first started wow back in bc, since illidan was one of my top 2 heroes back in WC3.

Deleted
    It's looking at either Vengeance DH or Blood DK for me

I main a BrM Monk now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Where's the poll option of I never intended on maining a DH? I always intended on keeping my main as my main, and having a DH as yet another alt.
    Well maybe this thread just isn't for you.