Thumbs up More Garrison Customization

I think there should be more Garrison Customization

One of the reasons garrisons failed so hard is the lack of customization available to us players i mean in the end all garrisons look the same
    and its very boring..

imagine all the possibilities if they only focused more on customization rather than boring follower quests

for example i would like to have only white human followers in my garrison i mean i did it with my 25 followers but i cant change the random NPCs i still get some pandas,blacks,draeneis.

They could start by giving us a player house inside the garrison
    the commander hall is not a proper house

So for conculusion

Imo we should definitely have the

1.Ability to change building styles
    2.Ability to change the colors of the houses
    3.Ability to plant trees and different vegetation
    4.Ability to remove Specific NPCs
    5.Ability to build our own home within the garrison

You're pretty late.

you know theres legion in 2 months and a half right

why would they bother changing garrisons now

10+ Year Old Account
    While I agree with the op and his/her idea, we are way too late in this expansions life cycle to do this now. All I could think of was

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Slowpoke.jpg

Maybe our order halls can be decorated, you know, steal some apinting sfrom starth or scholomance and spruce up the place.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post

for example i would like to have only white human followers in my garrison
    Its obvious the OP is trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was a rank 4 garrison that allowed you to build every building for the garrison, if only just for appearance so you can build and rearrange a city its like sim cirtty WoW edition

I wish when legion launches I can get a very special mission to blow up my garrison and kill at my followers.

Deleted
    I hope that patch 7.1 will be named "Draenor calls" and we return to our garrisons. Grommash has been resurrected by Malygos and threatens to destroy Veil Terokk. We can finally move our garrisons to Spires of Arak and unlock two more plots. I agree that more customization is needed, but WoD garrisons were already the best thing we've seen in WoW since Vanilla.

Not interested in Legion stuff or some stupid island. Orcs FTW. Blood or honor!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I wish when legion launches I can get a very special mission to blow up my garrison and kill at my followers.
    That's the customization I'm looking forward to as well.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really wonder if they ever plan to make you return to your garrison...

Deleted
    Don't think the reason the majority hate WoD/Garrisons is lack of customization... So many other wrongs with this expansion.
    So now I don't think there are many people that want to see another garrison. Even if it gets much more choice and is better overall.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    for example i would like to have only white human followers in my garrison i mean i did it with my 25 followers but i cant change the random NPCs i still get some pandas,blacks,draeneis.
    Don't we all, don't we all.