Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm gonna call you Mr. Fantastic. Because that was a fucking stretch.

And I'm saying the kind of idiots who think this was anywhere near a good idea are idiots. You can tell because they do things like opposing garbage feminism with being pro life.
    So I take it you didn't bother to search the post history, or your memory for the matter of the posters in this thread who have posted all sorts of obnoxious and offensive remarks about radfems(justified or not).

If it will stop you from strawmanning my points because you can't read between the lines, then here's my stance in a clear and absolute form:

I strongly dislike, disagree with and oppose feminism. In all forms, whether radical or not. I only support egalitarianism.

I also think that affirmative consent is ridiculous and that ALI recognizing it's ridiculous is a victory and a step in the right direction to curb feminism.

I, however, dislike it when people place themselves on a higher pedestal, make all sorts of dehumanizing remarks and comparing feminism to nazism, of which the latter is far worse, when they themselves advocate rubbish like "women should, by virtue of their gender, be paid less", "women are inviting themselves to sexual harassment just by being seen on the streets", "women should not have the option to abort before the first trimester because of religion/false equivalence that fetuses are sentient babies" "when a women claims to be raped/sexually harassed, they must be propagating rape culture", etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Go through your own post history, maybe you will learn something about yourself, maybe you will even learn something about a little thing called self-insight.
    I looked through it, I don't see it anywhere. Please link a quote, since you apparently have intimate knowledge it transpired.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Hey I also compared them to south american dictators and this dude, who is currently telling all normal people to shoot drug dealers vigilante-style

Due process and presumption of innocence be damned! Shoot first and ask questions later, that'll turn out well

Kill drug dealers and I'll give you a medal, says Philippines president

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...odrigo-duterte

Human rights watchdogs have expressed alarm his anti-crime drive might lead to widespread rights violations.

Duterte has been suspected of playing a role in many killings of suspected criminals by motorcycle-riding assassins dubbed the “Davao death squads”. Human rights watchdogs say he has not been criminally charged because nobody has dared to testify against him in court.
    well... thats ONE way of doing it

Was a silly idea anyway. How's she supposed to continue to give verbal consent with a ball gag?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I looked through it, I don't see it anywhere. Please link a quote, since you apparently have intimate knowledge it transpired.
    I am not going to sit through your post history to draw out specific quotes, it's neither something i can be bothered with or have the time for.
    If you can't see why i judge you like i do because of your post history, you lack self-awareness, you can keep repeating you are against feminism as much as you want, but i will repeat myself, you use the same rhetoric and narratives as feminists do, all the time.

I, however, dislike it when people place themselves on a higher pedestal, make all sorts of dehumanizing remarks and comparing feminism to nazism, of which the latter is far worse, when they themselves advocate rubbish like "women should, by virtue of their gender, be paid less", "women are inviting themselves to sexual harassment just by being seen on the streets", "women should not have the option to abort before the first trimester because of religion/false equivalence that fetuses are sentient babies" "when a women claims to be raped/sexually harassed, they must be propagating rape culture", etc.
    Let's address this though

"women should, by virtue of their gender, be paid less"
    Strongly disagree, but that there is some huge wage gap keeping down women in western society is bollocks, there are tenfold of factors that comes into play here and there is no "evul patriarchy" out to to keep women's pay down.
    If anything, go and watch Christina hoff Summers's videos, a reasonable feminist who actually debunk all this bullshit over and over.

"women are inviting themselves to sexual harassment just by being seen on the streets"
    Strongly disagree, but in todays social climate, people need to take precautions, you are never going to get rid of scumbags who sexually harass and assault people, both male and female.
    Just like if i were to walk down the shittiest neighbourhood here showing off my wallet as i go, only to get mugged.
    Was it my fault? No, but should i have taken precautions? Yes.
    This is not victim blaming or trying to put the blame on the victim of sexual assault, but saying we are in society where shit is going to happen. Is it acceptable? No, but that is how it is sadly.
    I am of course speaking of random sexual assaults that happens in public, not sexual assaults that happens in homes, it's a completely different matter.

"women should not have the option to abort before the first trimester because of religion/false equivalence that fetuses are sentient babies"
    I am not pro-life, i don't give two fucks if some women wants to abort, but she should be take up a discussion on that with the potential father if he is involved, his feelings on the situation matters aswell.

"when a women claims to be raped/sexually harassed, they must be propagating rape culture"
    There is no such thing as a rape culture in western society, nor have i ever heard someone say what you are claiming here.

I am a classic liberal, i am against feminism because it stopped being about equality ages ago, it's about gaining special privilege and coming out on top, and in doing so, destroy liberty and the ground pillars of democracy.
    Conservatism isn't a threat to liberty and free expression in todays climate, feminism and regressive lefties are, despite how much you people try to deny it.
    Where the fuck do you think all the hatred for feminism comes from? It's not from some evul partiarchy trying to keep womyn down, that's just another bullshit narrative spouted by the clinically insane.
    If i have to side with conservatives to fight people who want to destroy liberty and the freedom of expression, so be it. I will deal with the conservatives later if they turn around.
    Look at Milo, someone who i'm not a big fan of, but someone i will still side for since he gives people a much needed voice in todays social climate.
    They had to shut down his speech recently because of security concerns, where do you think those threats came from? Yeah.
    Is that the kind of society you want to live in? It's fascism.

Reality is, both women and male have privilege in today's society, and feminism keeps repeating lies that is not true.
    http://www.realsexism.com/

And no, i'm not a MRA either, before batman comes inn and starts wailing like he usually does.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-06-18 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This is a good thing, and of course a perfect opportunity for the zealous anti-fems to come in here and commit the same Hyperbole and Godwinning that they revile feminists for committing.
    I've literally seen you do just this.. just change "anti-fem" to "anti-anti-sjw" ...

You do realize there's a middle ground between "radfems" and "all women are victimizing themselves"?
    You do realize that calling out someone (or someone's) for "always doing something", when you yourself are pretty damn predictable as well, is just pretty fucking hilarious, and that that was the point of my post...

...right?

...right?!

Oh...nvm...prolly didn't read it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Bingo

Like any good conspiracy theory, feminism will adapt to any new circumstance to still maintain the narrative of oppression
    It will likely take that route, after all the only other alternative is to admit its a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I am not going to sit through your post history to draw out specific quotes, it's neither something i can be bothered with or have the time for.
    This is just another way of saying "You don't have anything in your post history that I can find that confirms you are a radfem but admitting you never have advocated radfem ideas makes me look stupid for saying you did."

There is no such thing as a rape culture in western society, nor have i ever heard someone say what you are claiming here.
    It still exists in certain dark corners of society. Fraternities to name one of the many places. Just because you're sheltered and/or feel that its existence is inconvenient doesn't mean it does not exist. Yeah, it's no longer in the main public sphere, but pretending it's completely wiped out is idiotic.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    yeah, I don't know how a Yes means Yes approach is better than a No means No.
    It's still subjected to the same flaws, imo.
    The flaw of having absolutely zero proof either way.

Nothing is sexier than a woman screaming "YES YOU MAY HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!!!" continuously while having sex with her.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

This is just another way of saying "You don't have anything in your post history that I can find that confirms you are a radfem but admitting you never have advocated radfem ideas makes me look stupid for saying you did."

It still exists in certain dark corners of society. Fraternities to name one of the many places. Just because you're sheltered and/or feel that its existence is inconvenient doesn't mean it does not exist. Yeah, it's no longer in the main public sphere, but pretending it's completely wiped out is idiotic.
    So all frats are all about rape? Good to know... but yeah... the irony of calling people sheltered...

Isn't it statistically safer on campuses...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So all frats are all about rape? Good to know... but yeah... the irony of calling people sheltered...

Isn't it statistically safer on campuses...?
    #notallfrats

A lot of fraternities aren't on campus.

When I was in school, fraternity rape stories in the school paper were like a bi-weekly thing, if not more frequent. Yeah, CAMPUS was safe. Fraternity row, a street that existed outside of campus and had 80% of the frat houses, not so much. But still, young naive fresh high school grads would go there to celebrate their sudden freedom from parental oversight, not really caring (or knowing) that to frat guys, getting drunk = consent.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-06-18 at 05:50 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

#notallfrats

A lot of fraternities aren't on campus.

When I was in school, fraternity rape stories in the school paper were like a bi-weekly thing, if not more frequent. Yeah, CAMPUS was safe. Fraternity row, a street that existed outside of campus and had 80% of the frat houses, not so much. But still, young naive fresh high school grads would go there to celebrate their sudden freedom from parental oversight, not really caring (or knowing) that to frat guys, getting drunk = consent.
    Weird, my years and years of college have been much different.

And fraternity row is generally considered a part of campus...

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Did we need another rape thread?
    I know right? They always seem so forced.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It will likely take that route, after all the only other alternative is to admit its a bad idea.
    Or just open a front to fight against.

Then again, where do you go when you can't take the rape angle?

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Omg.... can't be a coincidence..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    7/10 if intentional

10/10 if unintentional

And ironically, behave exactly like the "radfems" they profess to detest.
    Who did that other than Xarim (and how does that even surprise anyone at that point)? Hell, he was also the only one to bring up Hitler. Even without drawing a direct link between Nazism and feminism for once. Which kinda makes making Batman's (whom you so valiantly defend here) whining about Godwinning done by rad-fems the 23351st episode of "Batman's pathological railing about anti-fems/RMAs/people he doesn't like without actually reading the thread".

So you disagree that by insisting on removing women's rights and bodily autonomy, you are not just behaving exactly like "radfems", just on the other extreme end of the curve?
    Same question here, who in this thread actually insisted on that? Or for that matter, said anything about "all women are victimizing themselves" with which you entered this thread. Because it wasn't Anastacy to whom you replied there. A discussion you had with them in another thread?

So I take it you didn't bother to search the post history, or your memory for the matter of the posters in this thread who have posted all sorts of obnoxious and offensive remarks about radfems(justified or not).
    Fascinating.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-19 at 05:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Who did that other than Xarim (and how does that even surprise anyone at that point)? Hell, he was also the only one to bring up Hitler. Even without drawing a direct link between Nazism and feminism for once. Which kinda makes making Batman's (whom you so valiantly defend here) whining about Godwinning done by rad-fems the 23351st episode of "Batman's pathological railing about anti-fems/RMAs/people he doesn't like without actually reading the thread".

Same question here, who in this thread actually insisted on that?
    All we need is Genn Greymane to come in here to double down and we'll have a nice tu quoque trifecta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Who did that other than Xarim (and how does that even surprise anyone at that point)? Hell, he was also the only one to bring up Hitler
    I resent that, as president of the patriarchy council I have a reputation to uphold

Also I do it for ironic effect just like hipsters with heavy beards and tattoos hmm bad example