Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have an idea for the next weekly brawl.

You can only play Bastion. You start, and remain through the entire game, in turret mode. You get +1000% health.

Might be more fun than this soldier stuff.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-18 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I have an idea for the next weekly brawl.

You can only play bastion. You start, and remain through the entire game, in turret mode. You get +1000% health.

Might be more fun than this soldier stuff.
    And how are you supposed to get out of the starter room?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And how are you supposed to get out of the starter room?
    Well, umm, you're not. That's what makes it such a great weekly brawl!

But seriously though, how about all Bastion, only tank mode, with extra health? World of Tanks?

I played one round of it, and got bored after 3 deaths. I won't be playing that weekly brawl ever again. They should just ditch it totally.

10+ Year Old Account
    WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS NOW

I love this brawl. It is so fast paced and I get 4 or 5 gold almost every match. First time I did it I got a quad kill with rockets lel as soon as we entered the cap lol. This is a great brawl mode and very similar to CoD I guess in its pacing. I love the variety so far that I have seen tho so far my favorite is the arcade but Tracer and Winston are OP as fuck in it.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Well, umm, you're not. That's what makes it such a great weekly brawl!

But seriously though, how about all Bastion, only tank mode, with extra health? World of Tanks?
    Only problem with bastion is the shield would be useless.
    The game is better when you get at least 2 different characters playing. Everyone as one character is so boring. The fun in this game is that each character has it's strengths and weaknesses and unique playstyle, remove that for all the same and you get soldier 76 week, something so boring it gives you aids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is better when you get at least 2 different characters playing. Everyone as one character is so boring. The fun in this game is that each character has it's strengths and weaknesses and unique playstyle, remove that for all the same and you get soldier 76 week, something so boring it gives you aids.
    I find the opposite. I have had so many top keks from all s76, all tracer, all torb and espeically all winston groups. The salt you can harvest from those groups is a-mei-zing
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    The shield?

like new cod brawl

15+ Year Old Account
    The shield?
    Someone hasn't seen a Bastion since beta apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I just played several games on Bastion today, but I have no idea what shield it has that would be "useless" in a game with only Bastions. Also, the (actual) thought I had about an all-Bastion brawl would be that they'd all be in tank mode all the time. So, I'm curious as to what "shield" Bastion has that would be useless in that case.

The only thing that I can think of is that the person is referring to Reinhardt, because Reinhardt has a shield (although it's actually armor.) Also, Symmetra gives shields, and Zarya has a shield. Not sure what shield Bastion has, though. It's Q is tank mode, it's shift is minigun mode, it's E is a self heal, and... Not sure about a shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Q is tank mode, it's shift is minigun mode, it's E is a self heal, and... Not sure about a shield.
    Bastion used to have shield, but it was removed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just played several games on Bastion today, but I have no idea what shield it has that would be "useless" in a game with only Bastions. Also, the (actual) thought I had about an all-Bastion brawl would be that they'd all be in tank mode all the time. So, I'm curious as to what "shield" Bastion has that would be useless in that case.

The only thing that I can think of is that the person is referring to Reinhardt, because Reinhardt has a shield (although it's actually armor.) Also, Symmetra gives shields, and Zarya has a shield. Not sure what shield Bastion has, though. It's Q is tank mode, it's shift is minigun mode, it's E is a self heal, and... Not sure about a shield.
    Sorry was referencing the quote you were quoting. I meant that person hadn't seem him since Beta apparently, not you.

He had a shield in beta.

I found it fun enough for a single game. My team won, luckily. I usually play Soldier 76 during regular games if I'm not needed as anything else though. The reduction in health is bizarre and makes it less fun than it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I found it fun enough for a single game. My team won, luckily. I usually play Soldier 76 during regular games if I'm not needed as anything else though. The reduction in health is bizarre and makes it less fun than it could be.
    It's suppose to be like a CoD format hence the 100hp

The problem is, it sucks.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I actually liked this one once I got used to the HP limitation.

I disagree that this brawl is bad, but the brawl system does need a lot of work IMO. Saw a few of them in beta and I think they need more expansion and variety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I thought that was removed in alpha or something. It wasn't there when I got into the beta (though I got in fairly late).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The shield?
    For some reason I was confusing bastion with Rhardt in my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I enjoy the 50% Hp -- what I really didn't like was the increased cds. I get that it's to prevent spamming helix rockets all day long, but it just felt clunky to me. Not much of a fan of this one
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    For some reason I was confusing bastion with Rhardt in my head.
    Yeah, I thought that might be the case. We did learn, however, that Bastion actually did have a shield/bubble in some alpha/beta version, though.