12 15.58%

4 5.19%

0 0%

1 1.30%

22 28.57%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7/10

He's okay, a bit edgelord, a bit of an Old God cultist. He's wiped too many times. Usually not his fault.

Usually.

I give my characters, in general, a 7/10. Some of them are good, others suck. Most of my characters are assholes.
    And, if we're talking about everything not concerning Character-building, and roleplay, I'd only give us a´5.5, maybe a 6.
    Why? While we are heroes, we also just do anything we are told to do. We murder, loot, pillage, destroy, and capture. We're potentially bloody war criminals, when raids are not concerned, as far as my knowledge of the game and quests goes.

7+ Year Old Account
    but srsly, how would you not want a date with this savage badass girl!

(made my the perfect @Winter Blossom)

yeeey the wallpaper resized itself!
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-06-18 at 06:29 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Woot! Screenies yaaaaaay! Ok, let me partake:

Keep'em comin', everybody!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    hey! dont you dare talking like that to my source of unending arcane juice!
    this sounds kinda dirty tbh lol
    i lol'd ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    People actually told you that? WTF?! People are so weird.
    YES! Well... By people I mean Jaina. She is accusing me of travelling in the past for the sole purpose of banging Azshara. She also claims that I have been 'visiting' the Life-Binder more often recently than during my days as the Aspect of Magic. And listen to this!!! She said that she has evidence that I am planning to run away with the Focusing Iris and hand it over to a younger, more beautiful mage in exchange of an affair or something.

... And she would be correct in all her claims, but don't tell her. >.>

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    well not the character I rated earlier, My rogue is the generic hates all Alliance/ ganky mc gankface everyone learned to love in Stv.

behold his generic rogue race, his generic transmog! I assure you that he is good at making people very upset though!
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-06-18 at 08:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    well not the character I rated earlier, My rogue is the generic hates all Alliance/ ganky mc gankface everyone learned to love in Stv.

behold his generic rogue race, his generic transmog! I assure you that he is good at making people very upset though!
    /3generic5me

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    /3generic5me
    thats what they all say till they get generically stunlocked to death!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

thats what they all say till they get generically stunlocked to death!
    Bubble/EMFM lol I'mma human paladin.

I'd give myself a 2, because it's a generic human paladin that I don't create anything fancy for, but I'm not gonna weigh down your poll with my mediocrity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Bubble/EMFM lol I'mma human paladin.

I'd give myself a 2, because it's a generic human paladin that I don't create anything fancy for, but I'm not gonna weigh down your poll with my mediocrity.
    :O A Higher-Up amongst us! Quickly quickly, the red carpets!

(And everyone is welcome to vote, mate; this is a poll for fun, not the presidential election. :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This describes what most players do ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhp7-fMvSk
    rofl Richard is the best!

- - - Updated - - -

It might be generic, but the screenshot is actually very cool. I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Alright folks, after the poll expires in 12 hours,we will open the discussion regarding the Game. Meanwhile, keep them votes and images coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10. the players are the worst blackhole Mary Sues ever.We are the cancer that is killing Warcraft Lore.

Deleted
    Alright folks, let's get down to business!

About the Game.. Seeing how we have nominations up to Day #94, so only 5 names lift to take from you, I have been thinking about applying one of the following methods:

1- Stop taking nominations after Day #99 is secured. Of course, that will make the game less fun because nominating and seeing the list gets filled is a very fun aspect from what I could gather.
    2- Ending up Season 1, and starting Season 2 with Day #51: Yogg-Saron, while you can continue to nominate for a -potential- Season 3, but that would feel kind of arbitrary.
    3- Continue taking nominations for Season 2 starting Day #101 and onward, only that we don't necessarily feature the Character(s) of the Day in the order you guys nominate them in. (aka if for example Catherine Rogers made it right after we are finished the list up to Day #99, she could appear in Day #101, Day #128, or Day #199). That way, you will still be able to nominate while still look forward something everyday as we keep some randomness going. I will still think of a feature for Season 2 for you people to participate in!
    4- Introduce a name for random major characters for you to nominate to make an appearance on Day #60, 70, 80, 90 & 100 for the time being, then we revert to the proposal in clause #3 when we are done with that.
    5- Something else that you people propose. I am listening.

Let me have it folks!

Deleted
    I'm for the number 1. With a change that we stop with #101 secured. So we have a clear start of season 2.

Oh and after season 1 ends I expect some trivia + poll with the 20 highest rated characters. To sum up the season.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm for the number 1. With a change that we stop with #101 secured. So we have a clear start of season 2.

Oh and after season 1 ends I expect some trivia + poll with the 20 highest rated characters. To sum up the season.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.
    Usually, Days #60,70,80,90 & 100 are reserved for Major Characters of the Day. See, so far, it has been like this:

Day #10: Arthas Menethil
    Day #20: Illidan Stormrage
    Day #30: Azshara
    Day #40: Thrall
    Day #50: The Hero
    Day #60: ?????
    Day #70: ?????
    Day #80: ?????
    Day #90: ?????
    Day #100: ?????

Are you saying that I should give you guys some liberty in choosing who are the final five major characters are? Because if so, I covered this in the first half of option #4. Is that what you mean, or should these five names remain random?

Deleted
    I'd say we end this season on day 100, but keep nominations going for Season 2.
    And in season 2 all the chars that had 5/5 are confirmed but they need 1 more vote for the true order. As in, let's say we start season 2, and there's Rogers, Hamuul and Stareye. Now, they were previously voted in that order, but in day 101 someone says they want Hamuul first. So Hamuul comes first instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I'd say we end this season on day 100, but keep nominations going for Season 2.
    And in season 2 all the chars that had 5/5 are confirmed but they need 1 more vote for the true order. As in, let's say we start season 2, and there's Rogers, Hamuul and Stareye. Now, they were previously voted in that order, but in day 101 someone says they want Hamuul first. So Hamuul comes first instead.
    Hm. This is kind of interesting.

I might actually go for something similar. What do you guys propose then for the sake of keeping some randomness in Season 2?

Perhaps it will help you folks more if I tipped you off on my line of thoughts:

In pertain to nominations, I want to strike a balance between the randomness, and the players participation.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-19 at 11:19 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'd be in favour of stopping the nominations after Day 99 is secured.

Since the game is so popular right now, it's a bit silly how we are in Day 50 and we are already done with Day 100. However, once Season 2 begins I'd suggest requiring more votes (e.g. 10) for a character to be confirmed or people being able to vote every 2/3rd day (this would make vote count more complex for Jaina's pet). It doesn't "truly" change the game but it should be more interesting.

Perhaps we could even pre-vote for the first 10 days of Season 2 until the nominations can kick in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Personally, I'd be in favour of stopping the nominations after Day 99 is secured.

Since the game is so popular right now, it's a bit silly how we are in Day 50 and we are already done with Day 100. However, once Season 2 begins I'd suggest requiring more votes (e.g. 10) for a character to be confirmed or people being able to vote every 2/3rd day (this would make vote count more complex for Jaina's pet). It doesn't "truly" change the game but it should be more interesting.

Perhaps we could even pre-vote for the first 10 days of Season 2 until the nominations can kick in.
    The only single issue with this is that after securing Day #99, the game will become kind of boring because it will lose one of its two appealing elements:

1- The voting and discussion
    2- The nominations (which became a game of its own in a sense)

Suppose that I went with your idea without any changes. What would you propose to do as a way to compensate the loss of that, if you were the Game Master?

7+ Year Old Account
    1/10 super inconsistent it's like no one is actually writing this character instead they are all head canon and momentary desires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I think we need another joke character vote. Johnny is important milestone in our list because everyone under him is a shitty character. I wouldn't mind setting another border like that to divide good characters from pleb.