Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why non-latino? In swedish it is also called fotboll, the american version hardly exist here. So why is it only latino people that can use that word?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Around 15% of the Earth population are white and around 10% are black. I don't know who made this picture up, but they really should go study geography a bit.

Besides, what does it matter what the "global majority/minority" is, when we are talking about localized areas?
    I think they are just using the color black to represent any minority (Black, Asian, Latino, etc..) to show that whites are infact not a majority throughout the world as most people seem to assume. All the minority groups combine into a supermajority

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Asking someone where their from is taboo?
    The implementation of that offense is a bit more specific, and it's often described as "asking where people are really from".
    for example:
    [noticing someone with some east-Asian physical appearance]
    -Where are you from?
    -Colorado.
    -No, I mean, where are you really from.
    -I'm third generation, but my ancestors where born in China.
    -Oh really?, I love oriental culture. We should go eat sushi some day.

The routine is eye-roll worthy at the very least, and gets tiring after a couple hundred iterations.
    I'll leave it up to each person's interpretation if they think that is a microagression, but I think one can easily understand why it is annoying.

What the actual fuck...

I don't even...what?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Why non-latino? In swedish it is also called fotboll, the american version hardly exist here. So why is it only latino people that can use that word?
    Any local variation is ok, I guess. Not the Spanish one "futbol" ("fútbol" may be out of line too, I don't know). It has to do with the specific cultural implementation of the game in Latin-america, as well as the capability of Latino folks to use their language in the States, I think.
    You can gaze into that abyss in this tumblr, where they keep their tantrums handily available.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-06-19 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    Micro-aggressions is just SJWs way of trying to police language and redefine innocuous conversation and human interactions into politicised racial struggles that justify the existence of SJWs - notice how neatly circular it all is

Again, SJWs being the worst people alive, and sadly the politically correct victimhood culture we currently have means they are protected and catered to

I just thought of an example to show how dumb some of these are.

In first year college when you meet someone it's common convention to ask "where are you from?" So when you ask white people they say "oh I'm from XYZ...", but apparently asking an asian, or black person, the same exact question under the same circumstances, with the same intent, it amounts to racial oppression and bigotry.

It only divides us and makes people NOT want to be inclusive, because they could turn out to be a white supremacist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    What
    The
    Hell
    Did
    I
    Just
    Read...

Asking someone where their from is taboo? I'd think that'd only apply if they were illegal...But seriously this is some shit.
    why would asking an illegal where they are from be bad? o.o

but seriously, the only way i could see asking someone where they are from as bad thing is if someone said something along the lines of, judging by your skin colour you're not from around here, where did you come from.

if someone has an accent or something, its not rude to ask where they are from.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I think pretty much everyone else in the world calls it by variations of football, since it is the most popular sport in the world, other than the States which insists on calling it soccer. Maybe they think you're making fun of them or some other thin skinned reasoning.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The language in the article is that they can be expelled, not will be. I assume like anything else it's simply a matter of context and severity.
    But you do know yourself don't you? What can be used, will be used. When you give liberals, an inch, they will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    But you do know yourself don't you? What can be used, will be used. When you give liberals, an inch, they will take a mile.
    Weird that more kids don't get expelled from their school more then. The thing about expelling a student is that if you do it too often it makes you look like you can't do your job. Hell, I broke so many rules at my first high school(I had 5) I should have been expelled long before I asked them to let me out to return to my normal high school(I went to a magnet school in Las Vegas). When I asked to leave they wouldn't let me as they were worried it would look like they were trying to dump their trouble kids on other schools. Unless you do something serious they don't expel you. That language is in there incase the situation gets out of hand so they have the option to expel the kids.

/facepalm

/10 fuck