Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://legion.wowhead.com/outfit=159...ed-plate-armor

That's the link to the plate set. The other armor types can be found in on of the comments on that page.

I've been planning to show you the transmog I'm going for, finished it today actually, but mmo-champ have denied me since I signed up, giving the "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." error.

Anyway, it's called Demon Hunter Artifact Transmog Set Legion #9 WoW by BigDamnCompletionist. They haven't shown it in a video yet, but they have posted images, and the wardrobe so you can play around on their facebook page.

Anyone else got anything cool coming transmog wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharming View Post
    I've been planning to show you the transmog I'm going for, finished it today actually, but mmo-champ have denied me since I signed up, giving the "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." error.

Anyway, it's called Demon Hunter Artifact Transmog Set Legion #9 WoW by BigDamnCompletionist. They haven't shown it in a video yet, but they have posted images, and the wardrobe so you can play around on their facebook page.

Anyone else got anything cool coming transmog wise?
    You've reached 10 posts, you can link it now

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Here you go, googled it ha

and.... this may have changed my mind.....
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Cheers for informing me, I even checked the faq without finding something, so I sent mmo-champ a request a week ago, lol.

Anyways, I've farmed the DH transmog made by BigDamnCompletionist. It's not in one of their videos yet.

You can see it here.

I'm going with a white hair myself. You can see the items in the dressing room here.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8lJE808lJl808G

It was quite easy to farm, took me two weeks. Quite happy with it, seeing there isn't a lot of viable options yet for DH far as I can tell. Love to see other peoples ideas though. Can never have to many transmogs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I believe I'm finally finished with my kit as of this morning. There might be a few more items added in, such if more baleful tokens get farmed from naval missions. Besides that, it's done and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I'm sure come DH release day when I get to going I'll have to nab a few more items from the AH, but it shouldn't be too awful much.

Deleted
    Wait, how do those baleful tokens work for a demon hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamulii View Post
    Wait, how do those baleful tokens work for a demon hunter?
    As it stands, they don't. Demon hunters cannot currently use baleful tokens because they have yet to be added on it. Not a big issue though, because they basically start with baleful gear and the pre-expac event gives ilvl 700 gear and 725 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well I believe I'm finally finished with my kit as of this morning. There might be a few more items added in, such if more baleful tokens get farmed from naval missions. Besides that, it's done and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I'm sure come DH release day when I get to going I'll have to nab a few more items from the AH, but it shouldn't be too awful much.

A lot of items I don't recognize by icon there, would you mind perhaps mentioning the less recognizable of them? gem/ore is fine, but there are some weird once on the 3th and 4th line, as well as the 7th and 8th I have no idea what is.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna take a guess that you're referring to some of the boe engineering stuff that I have ready, or crafted mats like repair bots for engineering items that are bop. There is also archaeology fragments and trading post auction house bot parts. If I missed what items you were talking about lemme know, I can hone in better if you go row number by column number, ie r7 x c4 is linen cloth for first aid.

I had full intentions on getting my DH's garrison up and running 100% with the buildings I wanted at tier 3 and about 15ish followers maxed out in item level. I was going to do this because had hoped that they would give DH's a chance to get start the legendary ring quest. However, I was reading that apparently if you haven't started the ring quest before the prepatch you can't do it. Real bummer considering it only takes me 13-15 days to get to the HFC point in the questline. So now it's looking that I'm not going to be filling out my garrison completely, which saves me 60k, but honestly I'd rather be able to have the ring for timewalking.

Looks lacking compared to some of these but it's got everything I need. First Aid, LW & Engi from 1-700, mats for jeeves and some bags. I still plan on playing my current main a whole bunch so it can handle the fishing, cooking, etc. Have a heap of baleful stuff stashed away too ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharming View Post
    A lot of items I don't recognize by icon there, would you mind perhaps mentioning the less recognizable of them? gem/ore is fine, but there are some weird once on the 3th and 4th line, as well as the 7th and 8th I have no idea what is.
    Some of the less common ones of the top of my head...
    3rd, 4th & 5th collumn - Archaeology keystones, blood of the mountain & various engineering gizmo's. Teleports, mailbox, loot-a-rang (which btw are all turning into toys! exception being jeeves and I see you have the mats for one already).
    7th & 8th collumn - Mats for trading post auctioneer (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36948), Scryers rep stuff and some repair bots (mats for jeeves).
    About all I can see that might be unusual.

edit: beaten to it!
    Last edited by Dopefreshx; 2016-06-19 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I've got a small ammount of items stored away, but I must ask, what professions are people going to be giving to their DH's? I've been thinking Leatherworking and Engineering, but I've not leveled either of those before yet. I that a good combination based on the Blood of Sargeras being BOP? Also, how would one level those super fast/day 1?
    Well I love fishing, I've done more of that in WoD than anything else. I probably farmed enough nat coins to buy his strider ten times over. That is how I plan on getting my bloods in legion, so even at a low droprate I will still have plenty and won't need a gathering profession because I spend a lot of time fishing. That said, I really like the usefulness of engineering. It has lots of fun toys and useful stuff like a portable vendor and mailbox so that will very likely be one of them. As for the second one, I'm looking at enchanting. Being able to disenchant all the stuff I don't need will be useful.

Deleted
    I guess ill show my preparations, its a lot of stuff and somethings in there i just keep to sell later but I'm hard pressed to find anything else worthwhile i could collect to get ready

http://imgur.com/a/fHZRL

I also would like to point out to people who are saving repair bots and mailboxes for their DH that in legion there will be reaves who does it all in one (repair,mailbox,blingtron, etc). Professions wise ill myself go with mining and engineering it just seems like the most fun professions from what I've seen on the ptr
    Last edited by mmocb950c9eb94; 2016-06-19 at 03:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamulii View Post
    I guess ill show my preparations, its a lot of stuff and somethings in there i just keep to sell later but I'm hard pressed to find anything else worthwhile i could collect to get ready

http://imgur.com/a/fHZRL

I also would like to point out to people who are saving repair bots and mailboxes for their DH that in legion there will be reaves who does it all in one (repair,mailbox,blingtron, etc). Professions wise ill myself go with mining and engineering it just seems like the most fun professions from what I've seen on the ptr
    Wow, you've done a lot of timewalking. I thought about adding those to my kit, but after doing the math I was like "pass".

Deleted
    I have a couple of higher levels if you do it once with a char you get a quest item for 500 badges. So just running timwalker once per char is really worth it, but i also do play as a tank and those timewalker call of arms bonuses are grea you get more badges from that bonus then one whole dungeon
    Last edited by mmocb950c9eb94; 2016-06-19 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a noobish question but I can't figure out what the books with the "!" are. Can you enlighten me please ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Probably a noobish question but I can't figure out what the books with the "!" are. Can you enlighten me please ?
    Those are most likely fishing skill books, they give you 50 skill points.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=88563 Mop Version that goes to skill 600
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=117401 WoD version that gives the last 100 skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    is there any point in the Baleful items when you get 700 ilvl loot from the Event and i think you start with 695 gear or something anyways.

I've crafted and upgraded items for every slot , cuz i remembered a patch note about allowing us to use more than 3 crafted items after pre patch. Logging in with my char on ptr made my hearth stop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokasu View Post
    Those are most likely fishing skill books, they give you 50 skill points.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=88563 Mop Version that goes to skill 600
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=117401 WoD version that gives the last 100 skills.
    Ah thanks !
    (The things I'm too lazy to collect now, I'll just reach 300 the "normal" way during early access :P )