Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe he mainly eats ghouls?
    Not really. He was a cab driver so his victims were mainly humans probably. Human females with scars.

Hmmm so Mitsuki is actually the crazy one. Evidently really strong too. She grew her arms back in time to steal Torso's knife and dismember him. And she was killing even since her own family and cats.

She's just as bad as Torso. She should be killed.

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck Mutsuki?!

Who was the special class agent on the island who died when Urie was on the phone?

Holy shit. This chapter was a whole new level of creepy. Seriously was not expecting that of all things, what the hell. I'm honestly feeling a bit bad for torso he's not the true psycho, Mutsuki was. Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    Holy shit. This chapter was a whole new level of creepy. Seriously was not expecting that of all things, what the hell. I'm honestly feeling a bit bad for torso he's not the true psycho, Mutsuki was. Goddamn.
    Morale of the story:
    Never try to dismember crazy

New chap up.

I was confused about who the girl was because she has a quinque and they're talking about class. Isn't she just some experiment with Kanou? I don't know how they all know each other.

Suzuya is strong. It's a shame he's been foreshadowed to die by Urie's call at the end of the other chapter.

Well I remember the attack on Cochlea. I specifically remember Suzuya showing up to help Amon when Amon was about to lose and that was like the first time I was glad Suzuya was around since before that he seemed too dangerous and I didn't like him.

So yeah I kinda do remember him fighting them...I think he fought them before that scene I just mentioned...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait no that was in Kanou's basement nvm I don't remember anything.

Deleted
    Fuck yeah. A chapter about Juuzu and Abara. Love it. Can't wait for next week's.

I was gonna slit my wrists if the chapter was about...Uhhhh...the black chick or Urie again. This was kind of a cool chapter so it's okay.

But wtf I wanna see Kaneki vs. Arima. I guess some of it has to be off screened because it'll be too intense. Or rather it's just pure action so showing more of it before the conclusion is kinda pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that rolls his eyes whenever someone fights in TG? The fights are always done horribly, still no one knows how Arima is so overpowered yet he's a fucking human.

Wow. Suzuya did die. I thought it was a mistake since no one responded to me when Urie got the phone call.

And Kaneki broke the SSS rated Quinque that was JUST used for the first time?! I knew shit was going down when the title was "String of Pearls" but it used the same characters as "Hai"se.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    New chapter is out... holy shit, did he really win?
    Of course not. He just broke his weapon, again. That doesn't mean Arima is gona lose per se, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Am I the only one that rolls his eyes whenever someone fights in TG? The fights are always done horribly, still no one knows how Arima is so overpowered yet he's a fucking human.
    Opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Of course not. He just broke his weapon, again. That doesn't mean Arima is gona lose per se, I think.
    Arima misjudged Kaneki and not only fell for bait, but took an attack that broke an SSS rated quinque that had just been in use. It didn't even look like a special attack.

I don't see how Arima could do something better than fight with an SSS rated quinque. It kinda has to be downhill now.

I wonder how much of it was Arima's bad eyesight compared to Kaneki just pulling a good move..

Just reread the chapter because it was so epic. Didn't realize just how cool it was.

1. Kaneki throws a web at Arima.
    2. Arima kicks/cuts through it and looks for Kaneki. His eyesight is bad so he sees something darting to the right.
    3. Arima hears a sound and turns back. It's the web! It turned into tentacles.
    4. He spins and slices them all.
    5. Arima hears a yell in the same direction he saw Kaneki going. He turns around and cuts it. It's just one tentacle that could somehow speak.
    6. Arima turns around and instantly defends. Kaneki himself attacks and breaks SSS Owl Quinqueue.

I'm not really into anime but this show would be great to watch the fights. I wonder when it'll be out...I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Arima misjudged Kaneki and not only fell for bait, but took an attack that broke an SSS rated quinque that had just been in use. It didn't even look like a special attack.

I don't see how Arima could do something better than fight with an SSS rated quinque. It kinda has to be downhill now.

I wonder how much of it was Arima's bad eyesight compared to Kaneki just pulling a good move..
    Sure, but how many weapons is Arima carrying? I don't see him fist fighting Kaneki after this.
    Arima can just always gtfo. l0l

Deleted
    Yeah, that's what I believe it will happen. I don't think Kaneki would kill him unless he really had to anyway, therefore yeah...
    Thus why it's Kaneki's victory, forced the enemy into retreating.
    Exactly. I doubt kaneki would kill him but I got a feeling Arima, for some reason, will force Kaneki to kill Arima because Arima is human and make Kaneki not so afraid to kill humans. I hope.

I still have my doubts that Arima is human.
    He fought all this time without revealing his ghoul eyes? I doubt it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

WHY?!

Y'know, I don't really follow the manga, I watched S1 and had a friend who reads this religiously, but I was thinking... isn't it possible that Arima used to be a ghoul and they somehow managed to ''cure'' him?

Would explain why he's ridiculously above any other human in physical abilities and why he is so good at what he does.

Also

why the fuck did he kill himself?