Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If it were BoA you'd still be sprouting this nonsense, right ?
    What nonsense?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What nonsense?
    If it were BoA you'd still be saying that you "didn't work extra to get extra BoS"...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If it were BoA you'd still be saying that you "didn't work extra to get extra BoS"...
    But then you would work extra for it? So no? What are you even trying at here, start a stupid argument by not understanding what I am saying at all? Please gently fuck off?

Never been against making them BoA, I'm against people sitting there sniping AH and getting all the materials they can get by not doing anything else than pressing a button or two.
    So please.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    But then you would work extra for it? So no? What are you even trying at here, start a stupid argument by not understanding what I am saying at all? Please gently fuck off?

Never been against making them BoA, I'm against people sitting there sniping AH and getting all the materials they can get by not doing anything else than pressing a button or two.
    So please.
    soooo tell me they get the gold to buy them off from ah by .... doing nothing ? yeah your entire argument is flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion failed because you don't want to work extra to get extra BoS? Ok.
    Legion failed because crafting 11 items (and destroy 10 of them to upgrade) to get an item you can get out of a normal raid is silly to say the least.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

They said they wanted a crafting prof and gathering prof and that was the way it should be. Im still gonna keep engi and JC on my main and mine with my warrior. For bos i'll just have to do world quests and fishing artifact eventualy. If its not enough i will drop JC i guess.

I always find that Blizzard will do things right an expansion too late. Like in this situation they will make the expansion after Legion have BoA mats. Even though they were so staunchly against people getting anything done effectively in Legion.

People whined and moaned that gathering profs were getting devalued, so now they gave people an incentive to take a gathering prof and they're still crying. Unreal.
    Beta Club Brosquad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So what you are saying is.... they are forcing you to go 1 Crafting 1 Gathering
    No, they are adding some kind of consequence to your choices, you can be a double gatherer or double crafter if you want, it's your choice but there will be some nuisance with it.
    It's like choosing to cross the country by foot instead of an airplane, you can choose to do that, but there will be some tiny "problems" with it.
    It happens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    People whined and moaned that gathering profs were getting devalued, so now they gave people an incentive to take a gathering prof and they're still crying. Unreal.
    People moaned about gathering profs getting devalued because of the garrisons. I don't think they asked for Blood of Sargeras to be BOP and obtained a lot via gathering.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    soooo tell me they get the gold to buy them off from ah by .... doing nothing ? yeah your entire argument is flawed.
    I assume you don't know how to make profit out of flipping stuff on AH? You buy materials (in this scenario, everything needed to make epics), then sell at a profit, then after a couple of times doing this, you can double the materials you buy, and double the income. Rather easy.

Deleted
    I assume you don't know how to make profit out of flipping stuff on AH? You buy materials (in this scenario, everything needed to make epics), then sell at a profit, then after a couple of times doing this, you can double the materials you buy, and double the income. Rather easy.
    you allready need lots of gold to do that to begin with.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    you allready need lots of gold to do that to begin with.......
    Yes? But gold isn't hard to come by. Just by leveling in Legion you will get a ton of it. And everyone who played it smart in WoD is sitting one several hundred thousand gold from Garrison, I'm sitting at 900k by not trying harder than having 5 level 100s with Garrison.

To start of you need to buy what, 100 ores? To craft one piece, and if you get some really nice stats on that item you might sell it for twice of what those ores costed you, then you buy 200 ores and make two items and so forth. In the start everyone wants fast gear, so even items with bad starts will fly out the window.
    Then again, materials is always really expensive in the beginning.

All I'm saying is that it is too easy to flip materials and get gold from it, so it is good they make the most important material BoP. BoA would be ok, but then there would again be an overflow of it, because you could just level up a bunch of alts and do World Quests that reward them and mail them over. But yeah, we'll see how it turns out.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    The problem with half of you "thread contributers" here is that you haven't read most of the thread. But since that won't be changed, we will keep repeating the same shit everytime a new reader comes.

The annoyance isn't for Blood of Sargeras (BoS) being BoP. The annoyance is for the design shift that forces the double crafters to switch one of their professions. For new players the design isn't flawed. But for people who have made their double crafting profession choices within the last 11 years and have further invested on those professions by gathering rare and even unobtainable now recipes, this design choice is the short end of the stick. Especially when Blizzard has forced people to pick double crafters in previous expansions, because of the perks those professions used to give.

Any crafter worth his salt knows that BoS being BoP is a good choice. It is a choice that gives his crafting extra value. But double crafters demand an equality on BoS acquisition with crafter/gatherer toon. The suggestions for this have been :

A) return to the Mote system of Pandaria (mobs dropping bloodbits of Sargeras),

B) making BoS BoA (still forces you to play, level and use the gatherer toon. Also equalises the double crafter/double gatherer choice with the 2x crafter-gatherer toon choice in terms of time investment)

C) Allowing each character to get one gathering profession as secondary (So we could end up with triple gatherers, crafters/double gatherers, double crafters/gatherers. Fixes the problem a bit, although the crafters/double gatherers may still have an edge on BoS acquisition)

D) Giving more sources of BoS acquisition (which is the way the devs seem to be going atm. However the disparity on BoS acquisition still remains).

TL;DR : BoS being BoP IS OKAY! But BoA is also fine, along with more ways to obtain BoS.

For me BoP is terrible, I love alts, but I can't afford to play them all so consistently next to my main, so they will never really be that great prof leveling wise and that is a shame, i prefer I could do the BoS on my main when I get them and pass them to alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    No, they are adding some kind of consequence to your choices, you can be a double gatherer or double crafter if you want, it's your choice but there will be some nuisance with it.
    It's like choosing to cross the country by foot instead of an airplane, you can choose to do that, but there will be some tiny "problems" with it.
    It happens!
    This was not the intended outcome and the people, like you, defending it are apparently wrong considering Blizzard took huge steps to make it easier to obtain the Bloods.

My main is a dual gatherer, because that's how I prefer to make gold, along with preferring to buy crafted items from others / support crafters in this manner (because frankly I just really enjoy gathering). So speaking ONLY from this specific perspective, I'm not too worried about BoS being BoP and what this means for dual gatherer income. I intend to keep my main a dual gatherer for Legion.

Because due to garrisons, WoD gathered materials have been next to worthless, anyway, and yet I still make roughly 30k to 50k gold per month on JUST gathered materials alone, no garrison gold, gold farming or AH flipping. But it's all old content materials. Idunno why but certain things sell very well. I don't expect this to change in Legion and will continue to gather old content material as my primary source of gold income. And I'm just gonna stash all the BoS I gather in my bank in case a vendor is introduced that will trade me goods for my BoS.

As for dual crafters, I really hope Blizzard eases up on you guys because naturally as a dual gatherer I have a mutually beneficial relationship with crafters who don't want to spend hours farming mats.

Honestly its great. You actually have to farm shit yourself if you wanna make something. No more zombie crafting alt armies

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    I agree it's a bad move, especially for double gathering/crafting chars and the economy as a whole. They said that professions weren't time-gated in Legion but the Bloods being BoP is directly contradicting that because they *are* time-gating professions if you're running double crafting chars.

Questions are:
    1) What use will Bloods have for double gathering chars? (currently none)
    2) Will double crafting chars be able to gain sufficent Bloods with only WQs as reliable source?
    3) Do I have to relearn professions on all my chars for 1x Gathering and 1x Crafting professions?
    1) Why should there be any? You choose to have 2 gathering professions, bloods are used to crafting. See the problem here? Gathering x2, Crafting x0, makes crafting items obsolete for you.
    2) Define "sufficient bloods". They will get some, but way less than crafting+gathering characters. Or you want to have to crafting professions (aka, "spend two times more resources for two times more profit), while having none of resource income? No, then there won't be "sufficient bloods" for double crafters.
    3) No, you don't have to, but you can do, and probably will want to do, because it's most efficient way to progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Elvine reports that there seem to be no plans to switch Blood of Sargeras back from BOP to BOE.

WTH do they push me to reroll one of the crafting professions to a gathering one? But fine, whatever, let's say it can work because there are ways to get some amounts of Blood of Sargeras from world quests, etc. The real puzzler is this:

WTF am I supposed to do with Blood of Sargeras as a double gatherer?

Save it in bank and wait until Legion mats become obsolete so I can switch to a crafting profession and make some outdated gear for myself???

Blizzard, I am in your world, enjoying your scenery, gathering nodes. Is that not what you wanted? Why the hell are you punishing me for not having a crafting profession on the main? Why the hell can I not even mail my bloods to an alt???

It's just stupid.
    you will make a whole lot more gold with them being bop