Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If you haven't noticed, he's on a permanent power trip. How he has mod today is beyond me, must be really *good friends' with the site owner.
    Endus is one of the proper moderators punishing the widespread racism in mmo-c, which is often manifested in Islam or ME threads, as described in forum rules. Been in this forum for a good time, it's always racists that complain about Endus' moderation.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-06-19 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    How hard is it to blame radicals instead of generalizing an entire religion? Oh wait you don't actually care for consequences of bigotry. Go ahead and hate on all muslims, creating more radicals in the process instead. That is working out great so far, isn't it?
    Because religion is stupid and a waste of time.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Maybe, maybe not.
    We have evolved past the need for it as an explanation for the world, we have the much superior science now.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Cowards. Always runnin in packs and bullying those they think they can bully. Too bad The Mountain wasnt there to handle things. If you're that strong in your faith then you shouldnt need a mob to change people over to your way of thinking. Of course, then again, what these bitches were doing hardly constitutes rational thought, so there's that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    In the same context muslims need to mind their own business when westerners are enforcing their beliefs (secular society,no sharia law, ban on headscarfs/burqas, no muslim immigrants allowed etc) in western countries or thats is different because reasons?
    dont be islamaphobic, you think this works both ways?

seriously that comment from shinra is about as dumb as the rest of the stuff he says, even if it was illegal there it doesn't mean mob justice is a good thing

i wonder how shinras tone would be if a bunch of muslims got attacked in a western country for being muslims? would that be okay as its a majority muslim country? :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Any reason for vandalizing a store and hurting people is dumb.
    Of course, it just seems weird to suggest that Islamists have a burning hatred for Radiohead.

I'd be inclined to agree with you that religion is whatever you say it is, /but/ I'm not young enough to pretend I know everything. It has some good parts, and it has some bad parts, claiming whether it's worse than the alternatives would be a hasty thoughtless conclusion to draw. The benefits it has to me aren't even about explaining the world.
    The thing is, if it is the community aspect of it, a community can form around anything and be good or bad. Religion can just give otherwise good people a reason to do bad things and this has been seen in the under educated masses that believe in it. Like the biggest issue in most of the religions with gay people, even though we know it happens in nature with countless other species and is a part of everyone's genetics, and that is just one example.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Because religion is stupid and a waste of time.
    Then explain so in an intellectual manner rather than vomit the boring tedious muslim hate rhetoric

I too think religion isn't needed however others disagree but responding with random insults doesn't exactly help

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    In the same context muslims need to mind their own business when westerners are enforcing their beliefs (secular society,no sharia law, ban on headscarfs/burqas, no muslim immigrants allowed etc) in western countries or thats is different because reasons?
    It is absolutely different. Muslims are not enforcing their headscarfs and burqas on other people in the West (before you use an obscure point to show otherwise consider that I'm talking about the majority of the well-adjusted and fully integrated Muslims). Why did you add "no muslim immigrants"? Western countries being tolerant of other faiths should not be dependent on other countries showing the same tolerance, it's a childish notion what you purport which doesn't subscribe to the progressive western agenda which is ALL inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    It is absolutely different. Muslims are not enforcing their headscarfs and burqas on other people in the West (before you use an obscure point to show otherwise consider that I'm talking about the majority of the well-adjusted and fully integrated Muslims). Why did you add "no muslim immigrants"? Western countries being tolerant of other faiths should not be dependent on other countries showing the same tolerance, it's a childish notion what you purport.
    Have you forgotten your medication again

Eh. As long as humanity is tolerant of superstition there will always be just another avenue for irrationality to flourish.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-06-19 at 04:04 PM. Reason: grammar/typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect - http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Genophage

Just sayin,world would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    :|
    This store was playing loud music in the holy month of Ramadan which is not fair on pious Muslim citizens in the region that are prohibited from listening to Music especially when they are fasting. The shop keeper and his customers should have been more mindful. The anger from the instigators is something I can understand because Western influence is hard to escape already without being hounded by loud music when you go to the shops to buy food to prepare for when you break your fast. Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    This is sig worthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This store was playing loud music in the holy month of Ramadan which is not fair on pious Muslim citizens in the region that are prohibited from listening to Music especially when they are fasting. The shop keeper and his customers should have been more mindful. The anger from the instigators is something I can understand because Western influence is hard to escape already without being hounded by loud music when you go to the shops to buy food to prepare for when you break your fast. Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    The perspective of those violent Muslims should not be taken into consideration, they broke the law and will hopefully be punished to the fullest extent of it.

They should in fact be made an example of, so that Turkey can show the world that it is a secular nation which will not tolerate such actions in the name of any religion.

Deleted
    im still noy seeing a justification for mob justice here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    This is sig worthy.
    way ahead of you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The perspective of those violent Muslims should not be taken into consideration, they broke the law and will hopefully be punished to the fullest extent of it.

They should in fact be made an example of, so that Turkey can show the world that it is a secular nation which will not tolerate such actions in the name of any religion.

I highly doubt turks are capable of understanding what secular means.

They have state-controlled, tax-funded religion. It is an almost-theocracy where the president (soon to be president-for-life) citing verses from qoran and telling women to have at least 3 kids and stay home.

This was not because of the music (which is not even loud) it was because of beer drinking in ramadan. There is really no legit justification for this violent attack.

Why cant they accept the fact that not everyone is muslim or wants to celebrate ramadan?
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-19 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muslim man is angry for people drinking during Ramadan while making homoerotic demands that he will fuck them in the ass?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Eh. As long as humanity is tolerant of superstition there will always be just another avenue for irrationality to flourish.
    I thought being tolerant of other peoples views was supposed to be considered a good thing, even if you don't agree with those views. Calling other people irrational just because you don't agree with them and consider their beliefs to mere superstition is actually very intolerant, and getting very close to being hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Folks, feel free to discuss the topic, but given that behaviour's already been poor, a quick reminder of site rules;
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion Site Rules
    The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

Gold-selling/Account selling or trading websites
    Buying or selling of items in-game or in real life
    Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
    Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    Religious opionions/debates
    Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.

Nudity/Sexually explicit content
    Content that is considered illegal by law
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
    Medical advice