Thread: Fast question

Deleted

Fast question

Hi guys, i was just wondering what the release schedule will be in legion. How long after the release date of the expansion is the first raid going to open? I have heard some say two weeks while others say 1 month i cant find a blue post so please if you can clarify.

Deleted
    Same as in WoD

like wod but slightly longer between raid 1 and 2. (they said they felt foundry came out to fast after highmaul).

Deleted
    I honestly don't remember when the first raid was released in wod so was it 2 weeks or 1 month?

For WoD it was 2 1/2 week after launch for normal and heroic. Mythic and LFR was a week after that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    For WoD it was 2 1/2 week after launch for normal and heroic. Mythic and LFR was a week after that.
    That doesn't sound right. They don't release expansions on weekends. They always release on patch day (For US) so it will be 2 weeks exactly for US and 2 weeks + 1 day for EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    That doesn't sound right. They don't release expansions on weekends. They always release on patch day (For US) so it will be 2 weeks exactly for US and 2 weeks + 1 day for EU.
    WoD was released on Thursday November 13, 2014 in US.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuliGT View Post
    WoD was released on Thursday November 13, 2014 in US.
    Well it was at least closer to patch day than a half week

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing the raids won't release for about 3-4 weeks. There's alot more content to do before raiding in Legion and I'd expect them to give us some time to absorb it all
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore