Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anonymous attacks Hillary Clinton

Good to see the people from Anonymous know involvled with bringing
    this bitch down

https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentari...ating_hillary/
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-06-19 at 12:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, bringing down the establishment favorite is quite ambitious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, cannibalism. When trolls/criminals/dirt bags eat their brethren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    <snipped garbage>
    From the second reply on reddit echoing most of the other responses in the thread:

You have to be incredibly stupid about how Google works to believe this. Snopes corrects the record
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    From the second reply on reddit echoing most of the other responses in the thread:
    Ah so because Dan Evon says it's so, it must be 100% factually correct?

Deleted
    They made a video and put it up on Youtube. Come on. That's not an "attack". I mean, Anonymous hardly ever does anything, but they do at least actually DDoS someone every now and then, and you could call that an "attack".

Uploading a video on Youtube isn't worth calling an "attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Ah so because Dan Evon says it's so, it must be 100% factually correct?
    Here's a link to google: https://www.google.com/

Try it yourself.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post

Try it yourself.
    I'd much rather discuss this with a programmer who is actually qualified to talk about all the technicalities, rather than some random writer from Snopes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    They made a video and put it up on Youtube. Come on. That's not an "attack". I mean, Anonymous hardly ever does anything, but they do at least actually DDoS someone every now and then, and you could call that an "attack".

Uploading a video on Youtube isn't worth calling an "attack".
    When was the last time they did something of worth? They just scream empty threats these days.

Try it yourself.
    I tried to get it to autocomplete "Donald Trump lawsuit" for me. Instead, I got lawyer, laws, and lawrenceville nj. Fucking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd much rather discuss this with a programmer who is actually qualified to talk about all the technicalities, rather than some random writer from Snopes.
    This has nothing to do with the technicalities of the code. It's whether or not Google is manipulating search results in favor of Clinton, which has been proven to be not true, as they manipulate search results for everyone!
    Last edited by timberx; 2016-06-19 at 05:38 PM.

It takes you ten seconds to verify for yourself. Your head is buried in the sand.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    This has nothing to do with the technicalities of the code. It's whether or not Google is manipulating search results in favor of Clinton, which has been proven to be not true, as they favor search results for everyone!
    Nothing to do with it?

You need to understand it in order to manipulate it in the first place, hence asking for clarification from someone with actual knowledge in this field. Explanations from a random guy from Snopes, or you, isn't adequate enough for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    I tried to get it to autocomplete "Donald Trump lawsuit" for me. Instead, I got lawyer, laws, and lawrenceville nj. Fucking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

This has nothing to do with the technicalities of the code. It's whether or not Google is manipulating search results in favor of Clinton, which has been proven to be not true, as they manipulate search results for everyone!
    You can just finish typing the word you want in the search.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

It takes you ten seconds to verify for yourself. Your head is buried in the sand.
    No, I am seeking knowledge to how it actually works from a coding perspective.

Explanations from a random guy from Snopes, or you, isn't adequate enough for me personally.
    Then go try it yourself.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    You can just finish typing the word you want in the search.
    And you can do that for "Hillary Clinton criminal," too. That's not the point.

Deleted
    Nobody cares about anonymous anyway.

:/ the google algorithm is adaptive and two people searching for the same thing, based on their search history and location, will get different things

7+ Year Old Account
    A Google search is a snapshot in time. It wouldn't prove or disprove manipulation over time. Either way the issue is about Hillary, not Google.

Good to see Anonymous is at it again - doing the laziest, completely irrelevant thing that does absolutely nothing (probably performed by a single person a la Fappening) then have the millions who claim themselves to be a part of the group take equal credit.