Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Guys I literally am unable to play my Shadowpriest. All the Playstyle I was used to changed. I cannot manage it and as a result while I used to do 90k average I now am between 30k and 60k. It is frustrating.
    How often do you want to tell us that again?

Honestly, the biggest problem I have right now with shadow is that I keep forgetting using voidblot. Having to press one button each 4 seconds is something new for me, and huge latency isn't helping either. Oh well, probably just a matter of time. Other than that, shadow looks interesting, im just a bit sad there's no "easy mode" for casual content, can't mash my keyboard like I can do with warrior or shaman.

By the way, can anyone share voidbolt+voidform macro with me? I'm really bad at this.

#showtooltip Void Bolt
    /cast Voidform
    /cast Void Bolt

If you've taken Legacy of the Void then this won't light up when you are able to enter Voidform, but there are plenty of other ways to track that

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Yeah that talent is TOTALLY useless lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It really isn't that hard if you're decent at multidotting lol. It's just total noobs that will suck when multi target comes into play. Single target is easy.

- - - Updated - - -

You can say that again lol.
    I mean you say that, but even maintaining my dots on three targets I still get absolutely crushed by enhancement shaman, DKs, demon hunters..

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    I mean you say that, but even maintaining my dots on three targets I still get absolutely crushed by enhancement shaman, DKs, demon hunters..
    Everyone gets wrecked on damage by those 3 though, it's more likely that they are just overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Guys I literally am unable to play my Shadowpriest. All the Playstyle I was used to changed. I cannot manage it and as a result while I used to do 90k average I now am between 30k and 60k. It is frustrating.
    Mb, dot up, filler, pop VF, Vb on CD, MB on CD, mindbender on cd (I think not sure if it's worth waiting for VF to be up).

That's all you really need to do in ST.

Multidot you dot all 3 targets and try maintaining all dots on those 3 targets via VB tab spamming because that's apparently such a good gameplay.

A lot of classes have been "nerfed" compared to live.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I'm still wondering if I should bother doing the WoD challenge modes... The only thing I could use is the dagger but the yellowish/light/sun theme doesn't suit Shadowpriest AT ALL.

Wish they'd make a recolor of that dagger with "edgy" colors.

Homophobia is so gay.

Gotta love those panicking Darth Piekus Dude, just play more until you muscle memorize new rotation and prios, it takes two hours of gameplay, seriously.

I'm more troubled about optimisation. Currently, I fail to get stable 60 fps in both Legion beta and prepatch PTR with lower settings than I have on live with stable 60 fps. I won't even start about new Dalaran, which eats fps like an alcoholic drinks booze lol.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Level 100 on the ptr? If that's true then why do you care about dps so much on the ptr? From what I've heard in this thread people say that shadow may actually still be overtuned at 110.

Level 100 on the ptr? If that's true then why do you care about dps so much on the ptr? From what I've heard in this thread people say that shadow may actually still be overtuned at 110.
    No, level 110. Level 100 stuff is literally pointless, I don't know why anyone is posting about it.

Remember, prepatch is not made for wod lvl 100.

No, level 110. Level 100 stuff is literally pointless, I don't know why anyone is posting about it.
    Ahh, well in that case can you provide logs or anything? What content are we talking about?

Ahh, well in that case can you provide logs or anything? What content are we talking about?
    Just heroics, so far. I want to push into Mythics, but there's a benchmark I want to hit before doing that and it's proving rough to get there. Obviously when stuff dies fast Shadow's never going to do well, and I just sort of switch off and let the actual AOE classes decimate trash when that happens, but even on longer pulls it's still pretty dire whenever there's non-Assassination/Subtlety melee DPS in the group.

Among casters, we seem to hold our own pretty well, but melee.. ech.

Just heroics, so far. I want to push into Mythics, but there's a benchmark I want to hit before doing that and it's proving rough to get there. Obviously when stuff dies fast Shadow's never going to do well, and I just sort of switch off and let the actual AOE classes decimate trash when that happens, but even on longer pulls it's still pretty dire whenever there's non-Assassination/Subtlety melee DPS in the group.

Among casters, we seem to hold our own pretty well, but melee.. ech.
    Yeah in heroics I expect shadow to be bad. Things can't blow up in 3 seconds for us to be good. Have you tried shadowcrash post buff? Interested in more opinions on it.

I have, but the lack of haste scaling undercuts it pretty heavily. Damage is nice, targeting is clunky, animation is spectacular (this is always worth mentioning, it looks GREAT), but the real problem is that it's only up every other pack.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Crash isn't on the GCD.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Narline View Post
    There is actually no way for you to stay in StM an entire Boss Fight at the moment, as the Buff expires after 3 minutes - meaning you die after 3 minutes of using it, no matter how good you are, sadly.
    I thought if you managed to stay in Voidform for 3 minutes the StM buff/debuff falls off and you don't die.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Shadow Crash isn't on the GCD.

That's correct. The cooldown still doesn't scale with haste. What's your point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats if you activate stm but dont go in vf. But you still die after 3 min.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's correct. The cooldown still doesn't scale with haste. What's your point?
    Already made it

I'm getting some /r/hailcorporate vibes in this thread the past few days