Thread: cookies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    But guys lets not forget

All cookies are good if they are not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Those are amazing also. Like, there's not a single bad cookie in there (Although by assorted, I imagine they really just mean "different shapes", since they all taste kinda similar)
    Aren't they just butter cookies? They look similar to the ones that come in a blue tin here in the states.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Oatmeal with crystallized ginger, cranberries, and white chocolate
    That sounds amazing. I should make some, definitely sounds like they could be my favorite cookie, too

Generally speaking I like chocolate chip. The best cookies I've had were vegan chocolate chip (not sure why the vegan version was so tasty) , smores chocolate chip, and salted caramel + bacon.

Something like this with a big glass of milk. test
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2016-06-20 at 01:12 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    White Chocolate , Macadamia with raspberries.
    Subways sells these...fucking addictive.
    This. It threw me off because I was expecting just a meh cookie and instead I got a religious experience. Best cookie that's not homemade.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips are probably my top favorite, but I haven't met many cookies I don't like, as long as they are soft, I'm not as much of a fan of hard cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, I hate you all. Now I have to actually get dressed and go to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Sigh, I hate you all. Now I have to actually get dressed and go to the store.
    Get me some sour cream and onion lays chips while you're out.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That sounds amazing. I should make some, definitely sounds like they could be my favorite cookie, too

Generally speaking I like chocolate chip. The best cookies I've had were vegan chocolate chip (not sure why the vegan version was so tasty) , smores chocolate chip, and salted caramel + bacon.
    Was probably conjured by some Evil Dark Pact, you know, them vegans got that Foul play going on!

Raspberry and White Chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    White Chocolate , Macadamia with raspberries.
    Subways sells these...fucking addictive.
    Don't tend to like nuts, so this version without them from a supermarket suit me just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Was probably conjured by some Evil Dark Pact, you know, them vegans got that Foul play going on!
    It was weird, during law school there were both vegan and non-vegan cookies and brownies made by the same company sold in the cafeteria, and the vegan baked goods were waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the non-vegan ones. Like, off the charts better. Not that the non-vegan ones were bad per se, just that the vegan ones were some of the best I've ever had.

Deleted
    It was weird, during law school there were both vegan and non-vegan cookies and brownies made by the same company sold in the cafeteria, and the vegan baked goods were waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the non-vegan ones. Like, off the charts better. Not that the non-vegan ones were bad per se, just that the vegan ones were some of the best I've ever had.
    You sure that you are still talking about cookies..? :P

Now I want to go bake...

But my favorites are chocolate chip and peanut butter... because I'm original :P When I bake chocolate chip cookies though, I need to double up on the brown sugar (I don't use regular sugar at all), and use butter (instead of crisco, or butter flavored crisco)... everything tastes WAY too sweet to me.

Kolaczki and oatmeal raisin. I am not really a big fan of chocolate to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Kolaczki and oatmeal raisin. I am not really a big fan of chocolate to be honest.
    Grew up with those, both sides of my family are Polish.

Deleted
    Yours is Polish as well? Hot damn :P

My boss makes them for me with ice cream worked into the dough. She fills them with cherries for me.

I love 'em.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very particular about my cookies. I only eat soft choco chip cookies, typically ones that are made by Otis Spunkmeyer or the ones at Subway. I.E, fresh, never packaged. Though home made are my favorite.

I like golden oreos, but only if I have milk to dip them in. This softens them up, which I prefer over dry and crunchy.

I LOVE frosted animal crackers. I worked in a grocery store once, and I'd go through a large bag of them a day.

There are quite a few types of cookies I like, but other than the two listed above, I don't typically eat store-bought, pre-packaged cookies. If anything I'll buy the premade dough and cook them myself. But those dry discs they try to pass off as cookies, I just can't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.