and now we get to see Ichigo waste another 50 chapters away getting a new sword and new powers and new bankai -_- this'll be the what? 4th time since using final getsuga tenshou? (fullbring>new soul reaper>quincy/soul reaper>whatever the hell happens now)

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That kid was a human that could only change memories. Juha is the progenitor of the Quincy, is over 1,000 years old, has the Soul King's powers, has Yamamoto's bankai, and can choose what reality is. One of those would be pretty hard to over come, but all of them?
    If by change memories you mean alter the past then yes, that is his power.

And the only reason Juha is OP is because of his new hax ability. Everything else is able to be overcome.

so looks like i will skip this chapter then
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh...

Yhwach has a broken power that lets him change the future.

The Fullbringers were teased, and then vanished.

The leader of the Fullbringers is Tsukishima (or Bookmark Dude to you guys).

How much do you want to bet Tsukishima turns up right at the end, scratches Yhwach, inserts himself into his past, learns his weakness in the same away he did against Byakuya and then tells Ichigo how to defeat him?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Huh...

Yhwach has a broken power that lets him change the future.

The Fullbringers were teased, and then vanished.

The leader of the Fullbringers is Tsukishima (or Bookmark Dude to you guys).

How much do you want to bet Tsukishima turns up right at the end, scratches Yhwach, inserts himself into his past, learns his weakness in the same away he did against Byakuya and then tells Ichigo how to defeat him?
    I seriously hope that won't happen. It would be even worse then what happened now...

I'm all up for a tag team of Isshin and Ryuken vs Juha (B). But who will fight Haschwaltz (A) then... I can't see anything else beside it having to turn into evening somehow (Urahara has a device for it?) so that Juha/Haschwaltz swap powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Kubo letting everyone know he made trolling a artform
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I seriously hope that won't happen. It would be even worse then what happened now...

I'm all up for a tag team of Isshin and Ryuken vs Juha (B). But who will fight Haschwaltz (A) then... I can't see anything else beside it having to turn into evening somehow (Urahara has a device for it?) so that Juha/Haschwaltz swap powers.
    They've already swapped back haven't they? Yhwach has his Almighty powers back and Haschwalth is The Balance again.

I'm guessing the dad's are going to step in, Isshin Vs Bach and Ryuuken vs Haschwalth.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

They've already swapped back haven't they? Yhwach has his Almighty powers back and Haschwalth is The Balance again.

I'm guessing the dad's are going to step in, Isshin Vs Bach and Ryuuken vs Haschwalth.
    Yeah they swapped again. Haschwaltz stated his power was better for fighting. It was right before the dads made their appearance.

But seeing how there is no way to beat the Almighty as of now, the only way is to wait till they swap powers again so he can't change the future with his Almighty power.

Which means they have to wait somehow till it's night again. Unless Ryuken knows a way to fight against the Almighty..
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

This is most likely going to happen, I wouldnt be surprised if the fathers both used their "Final" version of their respective attacks, then the children take back over afterwards.

The fullbringers may have a minor showing, but not entirely sure how. I see the book end guy doing something, because of the fact he literally counters the almighty, most likely he will give his power (since they can do that) to ichigo or something while Ichigo's dad is fighting Yhwach.

lmao and a few pages back i asked if he can steal ichigo bankai, why steal when you can go to a future, pick one where he break his sword and travel back to the present? if we follow the trend ichigo + friendship power is going to beat yhwach. How did yama was able to beat this guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    How did yama was able to beat this guy?
    Because Yama ji isn't a punk bitch with an immature Bankai. He's a monsterous killer with one of the strongest Bankai ever.

Deleted
    Next chapter, Itachi will arrive, cast Izanami on Yhwach and force him to choose a future in which he loses or else he will be stuck in a loop fighting Ichigo and Itachi eternally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think he had the Almighty back then. The Almighty seems to have first activated in the fight with the monk. I mean he only had the Almighty after the 9 days mentioned in the King's Hymn
    hes always had the almighty, otherwise he never would have been able to create the other Vandenreich. Also, we know he had his power when he first met Bazz-B and Haschwalth, because otherwise none of that would have played out the way it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the stuff with him and Haschwalth, with him swapping between the Almighty and The Balance, that has existed at least since the flashback. It was the whole reason for him picking up Haschwalth back when he was younger.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2016-06-18 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    I think aizen would be a good counter for Yhwach. Ok you can create any future you want, but if you are in an illusion then whatever you create is a figment of your imagination = harmless and aizen is in control. . I am sure they didn't bring aizen out to beat a low level soldier , don't think there are many left anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I think aizen would be a good counter for Yhwach. Ok you can create any future you want, but if you are in an illusion then whatever you create is a figment of your imagination = harmless and aizen is in control. . I am sure they didn't bring aizen out to beat a low level soldier , don't think there are many left anyway.
    100% this!!!

Here is a video talking about Aizen vs Yhwach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2n22PJ4xiw

I believe that this has already been hinted that this would happen. When Ichigo first met Juha and had his bankai broken when Juha visited Aizen in the underground central 46 prison Aizen altered his perception somehow in the short time they were together. Juha states this.

Which means Aizen not only still has his complete hypnosis abilities but can still utilize some of them even when sealed as he is.
    Aizen will be released from his chair to fight Juha at the game that only Aizen plays all to well. It will be a match of epic proportions.

Now whether Aizen needs to manipulate something so Ichigo and his father or the Gotei need to finish him is another story. However the only person capable of fighting Yhwach is Aizen.

Man, the build up to Ichigo's bankai, the troll with it literally breaking on the next page, and Juha's opness. This chapter optimizes Kubo's awful writing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Man, the build up to Ichigo's bankai, the troll with it literally breaking on the next page, and Juha's opness. This chapter optimizes Kubo's awful writing.
    Can't agree more, the timing was so so so wrong in my humble opinion, poor Ichigo, lost his powers-.get them back->lost his bankai->run like a clawn for 100+ chapters->get new bankai->lost it in 1 panel

I don't even understand what Kubo try to build here? that Yhwach is strong, we already knew that, that Ichigo don't have a chance? we knew that too, i seriously don't understand a thing and that is not a good thing because im afraid about another training arc

lol that fail reply from the mod that just closed the aizen thread...

general discussion =/= specific topics

or is there going to be one wow thread for every single aspect of it?

lol go read your own forum guidelines... and to curse hiring moderator team... wow...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    lol that fail reply from the mod that just closed the aizen thread...

general discussion =/= specific topics

or is there going to be one wow thread for every single aspect of it?

lol go read your own forum guidelines... and to curse hiring moderator team... wow...

You mean these rules?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rum-Guidelines

Here is the #1 rule

1. One thread per TV show / movie / book / band / etc. There's no need for twelve threads on Twilight.
    Tell me, who needs to read them again?