Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Toke Price is slowing dropping in the NA.

Like the title says atm token price is slowly dropping. It is now 43.8k.

Really hope it gets much lower.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    what a shame. i was hoping it would continue to climb. i want it to be much, much higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Of course all of my gold was spent on 49k tokens.

What a shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Of course all of my gold was spent on 49k tokens.

What a shame!
    Ya I just dropped like 170k on tokens a week ago lol..

Sitting on about 70k and growing so at lease ill be able to grab a few more.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    what a shame. i was hoping it would continue to climb. i want it to be much, much higher.
    Its going to hit 25-30k before Legion drops. Its purely supply and demand. Americans are fat and lazy and will pay money for very little gold because...well fat and lazy. Supply from casuals will overwhelm due to micro transaction disease that many people suffer from and we will get 25k tokens again. Where Ill buy 2 years worth and not give a shit until the next expansion.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-20 at 12:05 AM.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

wish I could buy more but blizzard wont let me... Said I hit a cap...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    wish I could buy more but blizzard wont let me... Said I hit a cap...
    Ya I think cap is like 15 or so. If u haven'ted used any u could then maybe one one and try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I just dropped like 170k on tokens a week ago lol..

Sitting on about 70k and growing so at lease ill be able to grab a few more.
    A week ago? Why buy high with Legion right around the corner?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yeah I have only been buying a month at a time waiting for Legion when they are really cheap and than stocking up.

Hmm I wonder why the sudden drop? It has been fluctuating between 46k and 49k in the US for months.

42k now and dropping....

Extremely low demand all of a sudden? Overwatch? Bad movie influence? WTF happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Well a buddy got me 60days so I gave him 85k and I figured why not. Ill make more then 200k gold before legion hits and buy more.

Cap in EU is 10 a week. Price currently about 86k each - 2 weeks ago it was 95k each.

10+ Year Old Account
    more ppl selling token then buying atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Hmm I wonder why the sudden drop? It has been fluctuating between 46k and 49k in the US for months.

42k now and dropping....

Extremely low demand all of a sudden? Overwatch? Bad movie influence? WTF happened.
    People are starting to come back and prepare for Legion meaning more are buying tokens with real money.

i wish it was anything near that on EU

I saw it shooting up in the mid 30k a couple months ago, so I bought enough to get me to Legion launch. I'm betting the price will plummet as people resub and start buying gold again. Once it looks like it starts to bottom out I'll just buy as much time as I'm allowed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shit. I need to hurry up and buy one now for maximum gold then huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Shit. I need to hurry up and buy one now for maximum gold then huh?
    If you want lots of gold, yes buy as many as you can now. The market is going to crash and it will probably stay low through Legion up until the first major content drought.

Also, apparently talking shit on my own nation isn't tolerated self-loathing is bad folks.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Its going to hit 25-30k before Legion drops. Its purely supply and demand. Americans are fat and lazy and will pay money for very little gold because...well fat and lazy. Supply from casuals will overwhelm due to micro transaction disease that many people suffer from and we will get 25k tokens again. Where Ill buy 2 years worth and not give a shit until the next expansion.

Infracted
    Funny you say that when Americans are statistically the hardest working people in the developed world. Go look it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EodinTheDK View Post
    Funny you say that when Americans are statistically the hardest working people in the developed world. Go look it up.
    Might have something to do with being forced to work 2 fulltime jobs to not starve to death.