Hey if you're still looking my b-tag is Kush1997#1212. Looking to recruit!! Hope to hear from you.

Still looking to be recruited?

Looking for someone to recruit me on EU!

It dosnt matter to me where we level, as long as I can get 2-3 to 90+.
    I can play every day for 8-14 hours.
    I need a token before we start to prove you are serious enough for this.
    I prefer healer or dps class.
    PM me.

Looking to RECRUIT on Burning Legion/H(only horde) / EU

--I'd like to level up 2,3 characters. Can play as healer/tank/dps whatever.
    --I'm online everyday in hours 18-24.
    --I provide my own teamspeak3, and would be nice if you speaking Polish/english

My battle net is : Bartegu#2910

Looking to Recruit on NA.

I cannot provide battlechest.

I play on Illidan-US Horde, but am willing to make characters on any realm or faction and have time for multiple characters.

Contact me through: Skype: kerp.kerton; email: skwerlyguy789 at aim; or battletag: BigLlew#1849 to discuss availability.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Kazzak -EU
    Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for : bag ,bank slots, talent respecs and Flying skills.

What I will provide for you:
    - 4x 16 slot bags;
    - A positive attitude (I don't ever rage, and I love helping out).
    - I will trade you 10k gold for every char that we level to 90
    What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude yourself.
    - Arabic Speaker prefer
    if you are interested You can Add me on Battle Tag : GaverAhmed#2993 ,. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or my private TeamSpeak 3 server)).
    Last edited by royalmac; 2016-06-17 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!
    I am looking for 2 people to recruit on Draenor - EU - Horde.

What I provide for you in-game:
    -4x 16 slot bags
    -1k gold to start

I'm also providing the full game with a Battlechest (until WoD) serial.

What I'm expecting from you:
    -To buy at least 1 month of game time

I'm not looking for people who wants to level and I'm accepting requests from people who wants to play on other realms, they will simply not get the in-game benefits (see above).

PM if interested.
    Last edited by mmoc83d121fb87; 2016-06-18 at 09:23 AM.

I'm looking to be recruited. I'm an oldschool player who has played for over 8 years. I can provide alot of exp in game, alot of playable time and a friendly person. Sadly, I can't provide myself battlechest,I'll need there help.
    U can contact me on skype: vellah12

LF RAF PARTNER

You send the invitation
    You MUST provide :

- Battle Chest
    - 45k Gold for Token
    - 10k Gold for Heirloom

I won't pay suscription unless you provide the Gold for Token first

Plenty of Time : 20hrs / day
    PM NOW !

Looking to RECRUIT on Stormscale/Kazzak EU!

Horde faction only...
    What I provide:
    - large experience of the game and large experience for leveling
    - I can play every day for multiple hours
    - I will provide 5x 16 slot BAGS at start for your first char
    - I will provide you with 10k gold right from the get go, so you can learn flying, buy looms and what not
    - I will trade you 15k gold for every char that we level to 90, for example 3x90s=45k gold
    - I can have friendly attitude and we can use voice communication if that is something you desire

What You need:
    - Provide your own battlechest of course
    - Have a bit of experience with the game please

contact me on skype: edsheer4
    bnet: youngkobe#2126

Looking to recruit.
    Hello there...I got 11x100`s at sylvanas (EU) alliance with lots of gold to help u get looms and mount skills.
    I can offer u gold to buy looms and mount skills and also some good expirience and fast lvl up with all chars.
    I am intresting to lvl up at any realm but at Horde side.
    U need to have your own copy of game and be polite.
    send me an e-mail if u are interested. add Paxatouridis#2681

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to get recruited on US realms.

Freshly moved to the US for work and I'm now looking at a lot more downtime than I've previously been used to, so I figured why not start again.
    I've been playing WoW on and off since it was launched back in 2004! I first started on the US realms and played on US servers up until middle of Burning Crusade. - Then I moved to the EU servers (because back then I was in the UK and raiding didn't mesh so well)

Now I'm actually in the US I'm looking to either start up my current account or start a fresh one, (honestly I'm not really bothered which).
    I wouldn't mind seeing some of the storyline again but I totally get it if that's not for everyone. I can always go back and do loremaster again later!

So if you fancy having someone to play with, and willing to part with some of the basics to get a new account started (mounts, looms, bags etc...)
    I would most likely play a druid (since I love my druid's so much) and am happy to tank or heal as required. I could go as a DPS if you preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post

Freshly moved to the US for work and I'm now looking at a lot more downtime than I've previously been used to, so I figured why not start again.
    I've been playing WoW on and off since it was launched back in 2004! I first started on the US realms and played on US servers up until middle of Burning Crusade. - Then I moved to the EU servers (because back then I was in the UK and raiding didn't mesh so well)

Now I'm actually in the US I'm looking to either start up my current account or start a fresh one, (honestly I'm not really bothered which).
    I wouldn't mind seeing some of the storyline again but I totally get it if that's not for everyone. I can always go back and do loremaster again later!

So if you fancy having someone to play with, and willing to part with some of the basics to get a new account started (mounts, looms, bags etc...)
    I would most likely play a druid (since I love my druid's so much) and am happy to tank or heal as required. I could go as a DPS if you preferred.
    hey ill recruit you and i can provide all that let me knwo asap how to contact you i can even power level us and speed things up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post

added under onkray

hey i am trying to recruit a friend as well if you like to get recruited add me and tell me my info is storm#11100

Look for RAF on zul'jin Horde
    13 years experience playing wow.

What i will provide:

Key for your Game. This gives you every expansion up to Warlords and your first 30 days.
    First month of game time.
    10,000g to start you off.
    Will help you level 1 toon to 90, can do more if there is time before next expansion.
    I can also help you get 3 dragons for your new account.
    Reins of-the bronze drake, Reins of the twilight drake And Reins of the black drake.
    Friendly person to level with.
    Can also voice chat with skype or curse voice to play if you want.

What I would like you to do:

Enjoy the game
    Pay at least your 2nd month of time.

Email me or add my realid Talistar#1783

Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    13 years experience playing wow.

What i will provide:

Key for your Game. This gives you every expansion up to Warlords and your first 30 days.
    Will help you level 1 toon to 90, can do more if there is time before next expansion.
    Reins of-the bronze drake, Reins of the twilight drake And Reins of the black drake.

Enjoy the game

Email me or add my realid Talistar#1783
    contacting you i would like to offer you something in return with this.

What is your Btag?

10 years experience playing wow.

What i will provide:

Enjoy the game

Email me or add my realid DeadlyElixir#1642

LF RAF PARTNER - US Realm

You send the invitation
    You MUST provide :

- Battle Chest
    - 45k Gold for Token or 1 month GameTime
    - 10k Gold for Heirlooms

I won't pay suscription unless you provide the Gold for Token first

Plenty of Time : 20hrs / day
    PM NOW ! - English / Spanish Players

Hello just a quick question I'm sure you guys can answer. My wife is going to start playing soon and I sent her a RAF request already, but I have yet to build her PC. Does she have to accept the request to start it? In other words; can I just send her a new one once she's ready to play?