Poll: Staying, rolling Warrior or rerolling something else?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Before the end of my first year of this game back in 2006 I rolled a warrior. Since then, my warrior has been my main. It's incredibly hard to turn away from the class that I've had the most fun and done the most with. So like most in my situation, I'm staying... for a time. If we preform worse than every other class outside specific (Bladestorm) situations, then I'll probably be hanging up my hat.

Deleted
    Warrior has been my main since day 1 back in BC. It's been the character I lived the warcraft story with, and it will be so until the end. I may roll a demon hunter if they're that fun to play as a regular alt, but my hate for everything elf-like may interfere.

Warrior for ever. We don't need those puny magiks. We fight face to face, not hiding in the shadows or from a safe distance.
    We live and die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I'm sticking Warlock main but planning to have my main alt as a fury warrior, that looks like a lot of fun.
    It's like looking into a mirror.

My main since late,late,LATE Vanilla has been a Warlock, but my first was a warrior. Over the years I have made it my business to max level that warrior but never had any interest of actually doing anything worthwhile beyond that. WoD and its "fantastic gameplay*" allowed me to think about doing something with him going forward. Now with Legion it actually looks like I might.

*There is not enough HTML in the world to do justice the sheer amount of snark and sarcasm in that quoted comment.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

I hate the artifacts, but warrior is in my blood. I have no choice. I am a slave to my class.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I mained Warrior up until the end of MoP when I sort of transitioned to DK for solo play. After seeing the Fury warrior changes and playing it on the beta, I'm going back to Fury!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pathetic, I hate some of the new melee animations for my Orc Female so I'm probably moving, all class at 100 so no biggie.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on guild needs, as of right now more people are wanting to play melee in Legion, so I have placed myself on the flexible list to shift to a ranged class if needed, probably mage as one of our mages is going DH.

Staying. My warrior has been my main since I started playing in 2005. I was protection at first (because I was "supposed" to tank in those days and had a hard time finding groups otherwise). I switched to fury in BC, thinking it'd just be to level faster and then go back to prot at 70, but I loved it so much I stayed with it and never looked back.

I was arms for most of MoP because I switched focus to PvP during that expansion, and I went protection a time or two for those raid nights when my guild was REALLY desperate because a tank didn't show up or something, but I've spent more time as fury than any other spec and will continue to do so in Legion.

Deleted
    for me warrior is the least boring fucked up class atm after the second ability squish. so might as well stick to it.

Always been a Warrior since Vanilla. I even have a second Warrior for gathering professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    I don't really "feel" unholy
    I actually enjoyed unholy alot, had an ilvl of 837 at lvl 110. I am assuming that you only played the PTR, artifact weapons play a big role in your rotation. Everyone has their own opinion about a class, just felt that I had to say it.

For me, I'll continue to play my warrior but he will be an alt unfortunately, the tactician proc system looks awesome though! I like to see buttons flash. By buttons flashing, I mean CS getting its CD reset, one of the reasons I enjoyed playing cata warrior.

I was about to give up 3/4 into the beta testing but apparently arms was finally adjusted correctly. I still hate the fact that CS can be avoided in PVP specifically. Hopefully it's fairly easy to reset CS. As far as I know, as long as you spend rage, you get a % chance to proc tactician.

I'm glad that lambs to the slaughter is still gone!
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2016-06-19 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I actually enjoyed unholy alot, had an ilvl of 837 at lvl 110. I am assuming that you only played the PTR, artifact weapons play a big role in your rotation. Everyone has their own opinion about a class, just felt that I had to say it.
    Unholy is ok, but Frost (DK) is one of my favorite specs so far. Despite being relatively simple and having a few obvious problems with talent/trait balancing (but what spec doesn't at this point?), it flows exceedingly well and is a prime example of how a spec doesn't need a lot of buttons or complicated mechanics to be effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably away.

Arms still has CS, and I like the addition of Rampage for Fury, but I really DON'T like the addition of damage taken on Enrage. Battle Cry = old Cold Blood and should have its buff changed to Mastery to retain Crit's value. Fury T30 is extremely uninspiring in its current form.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Still Warrior (Arms) for me, with my main alt is still WW Monk..

Warrior for sure hope they fix mechanics on Arms its my biggest concern

Deleted
    Torn between Arms and Retribution myself. I love Paladin class fantasy / order hall / artifact Blizzard came up with, where as for me Warrior doesn't have any of that. It all feels very pale compared to others. And I'm still pissed we didn't get Varian's blades.

Normally I'd stick with Warrior as I did in previous expansions just because of the history and legacy of my Warrior. So much transmog, vanity stuff, 5000 hours played, and other things. But transmog system will now make so much of that available to my Paladin alt. Yes, I'll have to miss my Grand Marshall transmog but oh well, maybe in Legion I'll have to put in some effort in PVP and earn a 1800 rating.

15 Dec 2004. I bought World of Warcraft, and I created a Warrior.

I have been through it all, and nothing is gonna make me change now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-roll? You call yourself a Warrior? Scum, you are not worthy to be a Warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torn between back to warrior or play legion as dk, i have to test both classes more before i made my decision, since my choice for draenor was not that fun for me (i played wod as rogue and mean that raid surv is op with feint but it's just not class for me).