10+ Year Old Account

for the horde!
    For the Horde!

Ah yeah I forgot that there was random boss loot in ToT. But they are meant to be rare either way and 40 runs aint that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yes, the problem is the AH, why isn't capped on the beta blows out my mind.
    Blizz should just have made a vendor tbh. that sells mats.

Why are people whining so much about the AH prices? You can get endless copies of your live characters so gold is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Why are people whining so much about the AH prices? You can get endless copies of your live characters so gold is meaningless.
    Because it is annoying and putting items at such high prices is a purely dick move.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    How long does it take from 100 to 110 without any heirlooms?
    If you have enough time on your hand Im sure you can do it in two days. If you take the relaxed route probably max 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Yes. Like he said.
    got a source? Beta doesnt count -.-

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    got a source? Beta doesnt count -.-
    Why ask the question if you aren't going to believe what we say? And why would beta not count?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    If you have enough time on your hand Im sure you can do it in two days. If you take the relaxed route probably max 1 week.
    Each level takes pretty much 1,5 hours if you keep doing leveling relevant stuff (as in not standing around in dalaran and sorting your bank slots).
    Questing with some dungeons in between and a short stop at your order hall every other level to use your artifact power will thusly be about 15 hours for 100-110.

So unless you are very needy in terms of sleep you can easily get the leveling done in [less than] a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Why ask the question if you aren't going to believe what we say? And why would beta not count?
    when I ask a question the answer should have a source else its just speculation? The beta doesnt count because its only for testing the class trials?

Two scenarios: you only get to try out classes when you have a boost token on your account and the other is you can try them anytime but ofcourse you need a token to unlock them.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

for the horde!
    FOR THE HORDE INDEED! FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR Azer......*Something stops him*...I don't...feel...so *Jason stops moving, but still stands, his eyes turn purple..and he starts to speak in a horrific...but badass voice. His echos sound like they come from something outta nothingness...hollowness...emptyness...sorrow. He begins to speak*

For The Legion, And For The Void, And For Death! I am the bond between evil after all. All 3 factions know that I take all sides, but they cannot kill me, as I have helped bring the legion to azeroth, I helped the lich king (Ner'zul) with his plans to use frostmourne to manipulate arthas, and I helped the void lords understand everything they need to know about what's going on in azeroths core, and the people that live on it.

I am the bridge that brings all chaotic forces to reach! Each one cannot exist without its counterpart. If you destroy the legion and end fel, you destroy orders usefulness to protect. You destroy void, you end the universe because light cannot exist without void. You destroy death, you make everyone immortal..and you know how that'll go!

Give up mortals...as I...am the bridge..I am the TRUE EVIL of all 3, I take all powers within the circle of warcraft powers. I in the mortal realm might seem like a savior, a god. I act as a hero protecting the titans plans, learning about nature and life, order, and light. However in reality, I am a monsterous murderer. And If you're wondering, I shall give no name...but I am one of the void lords you all fear...! And I send this...you cannot never stop us. We...are...void! If death fears us, why should nature try? If the legion fears us, why does order think they even have a 1% chance of killing us. You kill us, your universe blows. Give up, the MMORPG was over before it began. Bow before your true masters! >

*As the void entity leaves his soul, Jasontheking falls down unconcious, but then quickly stands up in a sense of weariness, he then softly asks* "What happened? Why am I feeling so bad...mhmhm..must've been nothing *Jasontheking blocks all of his weariness, and then tries to block off his emotions as if nothing happened, he then asks this silly question* "So, Who's pumped for legion?" *Everyone looks at him and asks "What the hell?* "...what? What is up with you guys, why are you guys so scared as if a threat much worse than the legion came? Speak! I need answers" *Jason shivers..scared and then whispers to himself* "What....happened"?

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    How long does it take from 100 to 110 without any heirlooms?

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk
    Shorter than with, since you'd be stuck with low iLvl gear all the way and the XP bonus stops working at 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    when I ask a question the answer should have a source else its just speculation? The beta doesnt count because its only for testing the class trials?

Two scenarios: you only get to try out classes when you have a boost token on your account and the other is you can try them anytime but ofcourse you need a token to unlock them.
    The way I read it is you can try out any character and if you like it either use the token or buy the boost. Could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken there's a blue post somewhere about it......you might want to read it for "un speculation" information.

Jason I don't want to be rude but could you seriously cut back on the roleplaying, it's kind of embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Jason I don't want to be rude but could you seriously cut back on the roleplaying, it's kind of embarassing.
    Ok..... :/ I'll stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Screeny or it didnt happen!
    Does this count? That also includes some /roll and cross gamble funds, but its mostly what I handed out to some actual new players I met in Ironforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys do realize that blizzard said that the entire point of the class trial is to test out the class and then you can purchase the boost if you like said class, right?

lol somebody finally said it, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    The way I read it is you can try out any character and if you like it either use the token or buy the boost. Could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken there's a blue post somewhere about it......you might want to read it for "un speculation" information.
    tried looking for it but didnt find any. The only thing that they said is "Players can apply a boost token at any time to keep the character they used during the Class Trial."

So, no mention of what you said. Can you link it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw interesting thing, not sure if bug or not. I used the helm to get a beserker on the withered scenario last week. This week when I started the scenario, I got a beserker automatically. So maybe the items you use permanently affect your withered?
    So far all of the withered upgrade items I've gotten have been permanent for subsequent scenarios, and all the medium and large chests I've looted have not respawned. There's definitely a progression system in place for going through the ruins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, some people just can't help but get excited in their own way!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    I cant see any invasions on any of my toons. I dont know why or if there is a phasing issue, but even new toons i make i cant see anything. I see the icons, but whenever i goto a zone thats under attack. Its empty. I have placed a bug report, but im not sure what else i can do?
    Huh, weird. The last few I've gone to have loaded up just fine. It could be they're just super buggy still and I'm just lucky. Explains why I'm apparently the only one who does them.