Balance druid Moonkin form

Is it possible that they removed an option to replace the owl form? If that is true, I'm 100% sure I'm going feral as soon as legion hits. Can't stand that ugly owl shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still use Glyph of the Stars to change Moonkin Form into Astral Form in Legion.

All Glyphs are now cosmetic, and the Glyph of Stars is still around as far as I know.

Yea, but I can't find them in the interface

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Yea, but I can't find them in the interface
    That's because there is no longer a dedicated glyph interface. You apply them to the spells directly now.

I jumped on the PTR to check this. Glyph was 30k :P

Album: http://imgur.com/a/92VYz

Astral Glyph only

Astral + BotA-Elune

Astral + BotA-Anshe

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how to remove the glyph .~.

I think there's some sort of general glyph remover. Not sure what it's called, though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The tomes we currently use to apply glyphs will be changed, and are used to remove glyphs in Legion.

Is it possible that they removed an option to replace the owl form? If that is true, I'm 100% sure I'm going feral as soon as legion hits. Can't stand that ugly owl shit.
    What is wrong with owl form? I have always loved it, it makes me feel special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    What is wrong with owl form? I have always loved it, it makes me feel special.
    The problem is that Legion puts a "Super heavy" emphasis on Transmog, but when you spend your time in moonkin form, well lets just say you wont see your gear all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    The problem is that Legion puts a "Super heavy" emphasis on Transmog, but when you spend your time in moonkin form, well lets just say you wont see your gear all that much.
    They don't put more emphasis on transmog than before. They improved the interface and lowered the bag space requirements, that's all.

They put quite a bit of emphasis on artifact appearance, but we've always been able to see our weapon.

Being able to see our weapon is a piss poor excuse for them failing to provide us with an awesome set of moonkin skins like ferals/guardians.
    Still hoping they change the lunar strike casting animation because its total shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Still hoping they change the lunar strike casting animation because its total shit.
    But we will be the only ones throwing a moon(!) at mobs

Even if you switch to feral you can never escape the boomkin! Muahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Even if you switch to feral you can never escape the boomkin! Muahahaha

Those are kinda cool. Is that an artifact thing? (Sorry if that's a dumb question!)

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Those are kinda cool. Is that an artifact thing? (Sorry if that's a dumb question!)
    Yeah it's an artifact skin and I think a secret one since some of the color unlocks talk about secret skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Yeah it's an artifact skin and I think a secret one since some of the color unlocks talk about secret skins.
    Right on. Thanks!