pretty satisfying episode

10+ Year Old Account
    GoT's episode this week was just unbelievable perfect.

I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lol, not even close.

It had no amazing piece of acting and battle-wise Hardhome, watchers on the Wall and Blackwater were way better.

Weakest Ep9 by far.
    What show did you watch? This battle destroyed the hardhome and blackwater fights. And hardhome was episode 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ramsay's death wasn't satisfying enough. Needed more torture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have been predictable, but goddamn if it wasn't satisfying.

Very satisfied and it seems like that leak from reddit was 100% correct.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lol, not even close.

It had no amazing piece of acting and battle-wise Hardhome, watchers on the Wall and Blackwater were way better.

Weakest Ep9 by far.
    I'm inclined to agree. I liked it, though. Just not as much as I could have. It's pretty clear that D&D are firmly entrenched in the Heinleinian viewpoint.

If anyone wanted to know what plot armor looks like, that was it. Jon miraculously surviving volley after volley.

That video I linked seems more true than ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    There is one problem. IF we assume that Bran's visions were meant to happen then why we see a dragon flying over King's Landing when Cerci is supposed to burn the place down?
    I have a feeling she doesn't burn the entire city, just the Sept of Baelor.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2016-06-20 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Very satisfied and it seems like that leak from reddit was 100% correct.
    It was quite vague though.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that went better than I expected. I thought for certain Tormund was going to fall in to the cliche of being used as fodder for the huge Karstark but glad to see he handled himself like a boss and saw it through to the end. He is Tormund Giantsbane after all.

I was surprised that Ramsay didn't attack in the night or laid the battlefield with Braveheart-inspire tricks and traps. I figured Davos was going to see an army while out walking and thinking but he went about it with such an uncharacteristic honor. Then again he was sure enough that he'd win that he even used arrows on his own men.

I wasn't too surprised to see the cavalry save the day though. You damn well knew something had to happen once Jon and his men were introduced to the old Hannibal one two Cannae dickpunch.

I really liked Ramsay. He was the most vile, sadistic and yet perfect villain that I could never get mad at. He was just so natural.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Fuck yeah. Ima watch it again.

On next episode promo we see Littlefinger's ankle. He is hitting on Sansa.

"My hounds would never harm me, they are loyal beasts." - Ramsay Bolton 2016
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely plot armor, but we should have known that when Jon was resurrected in the first place. And honestly? I don't even mind. Eventually the story was going to swing its momentum in favor of certain characters. I might as well get some enjoyment and glimpses of happiness while it does.

It was quite vague though.
    We thinking about the same one? Cause the one I'm thinking of was posted by an extra on the set who told everything from wun wun dying to the " who rules the north " comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    What show did you watch? This battle destroyed the hardhome and blackwater fights. And hardhome was episode 8.
    I guess we'll have to wait for fan and critic ratings.

I think so. Only read it once though.
    Anyway next episode we see more of Tower of Joy.

I think so. Only read it once though.
    Anyway next episode we see more of Tower of Joy.
    They won't reveal R+L=J this season.

Fuckin' cunts.

That episode was everything that I had hoped it would be and then some. Actually seeing it was much better than fantasizing about it in my head all season.

When the army of the Vale came over that hill I suffered from one 5 min long nerdgasm that I am only now just recovering from. When the Stark banner was unfurled again along the wall of Winterfell I almost burst into triumphant tears. After all of that suffering and death and misery, the Starks hold Winterfell again. Now, Arya is on her way home and Bran is...well...still boring, but still! Winterfell has come home

I cannot wait to see what happens in episode 10. The finale next week should be a good wrap up of the season and set the tone for Season 7.

The North remembers! YES!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I was also quite pleased with Dany's scenes. Her and those Dragons are so badass.
    This entire fucking episode was badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Quality wise it was up there. Writing wise? I mean I'm pleased as fuck with the results but at the same time it was super flawed. After that war council, would Jon really be stupid enough to charge in like that? And lead his men into the exact same trap they just bloody talked about? I'd like to think not. Still, loved the episode and it was really really well acted/shot.