Poll: Are you satisfied with the current iteration of Ret in the Legion beta?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is part of the problem. Most people think Ashbringer will fix any issues we have or change rotations up. The thing is, that it doesn't. Even maxed out it doesn't do much except increase some dps numbers.
    More or less true. Having one of the minor traits do a rotational fix would AT LEAST HELP SOMEWHAT. It's inexcusable it's not working before the Ashbringer but it would still help. I know this is controversial but I still prefer old WoD then new(Minus FIres of Justice I need that shit).

Also Mobility: PURSUIT OF JUSTICE COME ON. WE HAD THAT SINCE LIKE WRATH
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No it doesn't.

It's awful. Unpolished. Slow - literally.
    Painful to play.
    Literally can't be compared to WoD Ret .
    Afterall, you can't compare inferior to superior.
    It was a joke.....I quoted you say it wasn't feeling like Retribution and I was making a joke of what kind of spec it is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Try the AoE build, especially in dungeons. It might surprise you. Conc-Zeal-DH-DP.
    I have been, it's still terrible. Granted I'm 105 atm, but still we have access to all the talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It was a joke.....I quoted you say it wasn't feeling like Retribution and I was making a joke of what kind of spec it is currently.
    I know.
    My sense of humor is strangely malfunctioning when speaking about Ret issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

I have been, it's still terrible. Granted I'm 105 atm, but still we have access to all the talents.
    Man, I wish I had beta! I'm talking PTR, which will probably end up a lot different than Legion. At 742 ilvl it feels pretty good, especially on 3+ targets. The little bit of beta I played on a friend's account, the only way I found to kill stuff quickly while leveling was to use Justicar's Vengeance on stunned targets. I stacked as much crit as I could and hoped for the magic one shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I wish I had beta! I'm talking PTR, which will probably end up a lot different than Legion. At 742 ilvl it feels pretty good, especially on 3+ targets. The little bit of beta I played on a friend's account, the only way I found to kill stuff quickly while leveling was to use Justicar's Vengeance on stunned targets. I stacked as much crit as I could and hoped for the magic one shot.
    Beta got bad the second PTR went up(In terms of stability). For all the crap I've given Blizzard these past few months. The content itself is pretty great. Class design leaves much to be desired thoughg.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Was playing around with AoE (Consecretion, Zeal/Greater Judgment, Divine Hammer, Crusade) and with a good glob of Haste it's really fun, numbers flying everywhere.

If it makes you feel better, I don't have it either. It's just whenever I can steal my roomates pc when he's gone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    100+ ashbringers running around just looks bad
    This could be so easily fixed at Blizzard's end: just tell the game to load a random appropriate weapon for all other paladins (etc) client-side, instead of showing the Ashbringer.

= + =

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Also Mobility: PURSUIT OF JUSTICE COME ON. WE HAD THAT SINCE LIKE WRATH
    Since vanilla in fact.

Is Legion the first time Ret can't spec into a passive movement speed increase? Might be...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    This could be so easily fixed at Blizzard's end: just tell the game to load a random appropriate weapon for all other paladins (etc) client-side, instead of showing the Ashbringer.

= + =

Since vanilla in fact.

Is Legion the first time Ret can't spec into a passive movement speed increase? Might be...
    But Unholy for some reason is allowed to have theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer it to the WoD version. So yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Voted no with a caveat; While I don't mind this new Judgement mechanic (only major complaint rotationally is that it feels a bit lacking, hollow even) my major concern is the dps tuning associated with a major toxic mechanic in GBoM. If GBoM is either removed or reworked to something more interesting then I wouldn't minding changing my vote, but its got to go as it stands atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopPoet View Post
    I prefer it to the WoD version. So yes.
    My opinion. I still dislike retribution, but from what I saw, it's more... well, digestible than WoD.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like single target. A lot actually. Feels nice.

Cleave and AoE on the other hand feels absolutely awful.

Mobility feels terrible. Pursuit of Justice was a staple ever since BC. Seal of Light's a piddly attempt at bringing it back but you have to pick it vs. other stuff(and...lower bubble cd on a mobility tree? Wat).

Defense and sustain feels absolutely terrible compared to before though. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    I just miss Hammer of Wrath. So much.

Deleted
    I prefer it, I think its better than the WoD paladin, I didnt like WoD ret long term, it just became boring, the new gameplay is way more simple but with a bit of work and some tweaking they can make the spec a lot of fun to play, also the new animations are so cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Nay. Late MoP's haste stacking iteration with the tier 16 4 set bonus was the most fun for me, WoD made haste stacking harder and thus the spec became dull again, legion has removed the divine storm proc and dulled the class down to its base rotation. Only the order of our rotation has changed slightly.

Deleted
    And no extra finisher/hopo generator or something during burn phase. gawd ima miss my customed weakaura.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Afterall, you can't compare inferior to superior.
    Sure you can because if you couldn't then you would literally have no way to label either inferior or superior because they're entirely relative terms.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Sure you can because if you couldn't then you would literally have no way to label either inferior or superior because they're entirely relative terms.
    It's Storm. He's trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Sure you can determine honey is sweeter than shit, but that's about it as far as comparing goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    It's Storm. He's trolling.
    It's Storm. He's not.