This game finished pretty quickly. Right on time.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahahaha boos for Silver

but I would say that is one of the greatest games

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Gratz Cleveland fans

I'm not much of a B-ball conaisseur, but this was a pretty entertaining game, drama all over the place, some great plays. Glad to have witnessed this tiny part of Sports history.
    At least now the City won't be depressed when the Browns lay an egg.

10+ Year Old Account
    This year and last year kind of settled my thoughts on Curry. Amazing shooter, definitely among the best we've ever had, but he really isn't a leading force for his team. Even last Finals, when he won, he was not a good candidate for MVP. This year? Same thing. Oh, and they also lost.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    This year and last year kind of settled my thoughts on Curry. Amazing shooter, definitely among the best we've ever had, but he really isn't a leading force for his team. Even last Finals, when he won, he was not a good candidate for MVP. This year? Same thing. Oh, and they also lost.
    He couldn't hit the clutch shots.

Did this guy just say God loves Cleveland Ohio.

WOW Just wow. This Golden State team couldn't beat the Bulls LOL. LOL LOL. Greatest team ever.. HAHAHa. DOWN GOES FRASIER (AKA Warriors)

Great game but I'm disappointed. I like rooting for the good guys. Oh well, congrats to the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    WOW Just wow. This Golden State team couldn't beat the Bulls LOL. LOL LOL. Greatest team ever.. HAHAHa. DOWN GOES FRASIER (AKA Warriors)
    The Warriors never said this. It was the media saying it. What a moot point anyway.

Well now, I guess this means the Cubs are gonna win the World Series.

OH that kid that looks...special...That's the fucking kid who kept getting first lotto picks! That kid is fucking lucky as fuck. Cleveland had like 3/4 picks from 2011 to 2014.

- - - Updated - - -

A decent amount of warriors fans stayed for the ceremony. What a bang-for-your-buck ticket these guys got. They're all probably season tickets buyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    OH that kid that looks...special...That's the fucking kid who kept getting first lotto picks! That kid is fucking lucky as fuck. Cleveland had like 3/4 picks from 2011 to 2014.

Yeah he has a disease, can't think of the name. Go Cavs !!!
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Curry's point per game drop from regular season to Finals is 7.5. Flashes of 2011 LeBron Finals.

Deleted
    Unanimous MVP, where you at? Regular season hero.

God James got a unanimous Finals MVP.

I'm really happy for him. He's really the best in the league and people like to hate on him.

Speaking of hate, idk why people come just to post "lol GS sucks Bulls r best." Feels salty to be rubbing in that they lost...it was literally one minute that decided the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Well now, I guess this means the Cubs are gonna win the World Series.

If that happens, the best thing about it will be not ever hearing that billy goat curse nonsense again.

Grats to the Cavs and LeBron. Thank god this wasn't a blowout.

Also inb4 another "it's rigged" Ayesha tweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bautista View Post
    Proof that Curry really shouldnt have been unanimous. SHould have still got it, but it shoukdnt have been unanimous

10+ Year Old Account
    God James got a unanimous Finals MVP.

I'm really happy for him. He's really the best in the league and people like to hate on him.

Speaking of hate, idk why people come just to post "lol GS sucks Bulls r best." Feels salty to be rubbing in that they lost...it was literally one minute that decided the series.
    73 don't mean a thing without a ring,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Grats to the Cavs and LeBron. Thank god this wasn't a blowout.

Also inb4 another "it's rigged" Ayesha tweet.
    Relevent:

Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-20 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bautista View Post
    I mean not everyone can be a Jordan and get MORE points in the playoffs than the regular season.

- - - Updated - - -

K and? Jordan didn't choke in the finals.

Gotta say Love played great in the first half I thought and been saying all series that Irving is consistently fantastic.

Have to applaud the Cavs for playing so damn hard. GSW are good, but they didn't have the fire and drive of the Cavs post-Game 3 of this series and it only got worst. Great defense.