Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since we know jack what the place was going to be about, I'm going to take his word on the replacement being more interesting.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    That's how you perceive me?
    Have fun with that.
    What's your address? I'll gladly send you some expensive lubricant for how often you bend over and take it.

What's wrong with fighting for what you want, reasonably?
    Generally when people fight for what they want, they have a good idea for what it is. We had very little information on what Thal'dranath was. So there is that you ignore and the whole "Bend over and take it" comment really isn't necessary. Guess you can't handle opposing opinion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wonder if they scrapped it for Zandalar.

I could understand being upset if we tested this zone, or maybe even ventured into it with no npcs etc. This place was just on the MAP when you a actually went there it wasn't modeled was just a body of water in shape of a square. How can anyone be upset about something that never came to fruition at all. Not even close.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Wonder if they scrapped it for Zandalar.
    Yeah I definitely wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Generally when people fight for what they want, they have a good idea for what it is. We had very little information on what Thal'dranath was. So there is that you ignore and the whole "Bend over and take it" comment really isn't necessary. Guess you can't handle opposing opinion.
    You obviously haven't followed this post quote conversation.
    It's definitely not about shitty sand island. It's about the lack of anything, blizzard side.
    So, in actuality, your comment really ins't necessary, now is it?
    You jumped into a line of conversation that you had zero idea about.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely not about shitty sand island. It's about the lack of anything, blizzard side.
    I read it, I read the whole page. I still find this really silly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    As long as they don't bork up the rest of the content, i could not really care for the details of the exact nature of said content.

I mean, on the list of evils, lack of content is far greater than "Oh no, same aesthetic of a zone, again."

Then again, i am of the mind that i barely gave 2 shits about WoD being Orcs upon Orcs upon Orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've already stated that there will be multiple raids and patches throughout the expansion. I understand some skepticism but this really isn't a good reason to go full pessimist since Blizzard would have to be monumentally retarded (more so than some already think they are) to flat out state that there will be much more and then not deliver...again. WoD was an experiment with faster expansions, it failed, we know it and they know. Trying to repeat the same thing twice is not something I'd expect them to do if they actually want WoW to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I read it, I read the whole page. I still find this really silly.
    If you read it then why did you accuse me of caring about this stupid sad island? I clearly said that I didn't give a shit about the island.
    If someone addresses the elephant in the room about how blizzard acts, they get accosted for having an opinion that goes against what the great overlords say.

Now that-- That! That is really silly.

Bend over and take it willingly, or stand up for yourself.
    I choose violence.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Good news: Ion immediately followed it up by saying they had a better and more different idea than Thal'dranth. Thal'dranth was just going to be more Elven Ruins.

Bad News: This means we're now looking at the Great Unknown. Could be the Void, could be Argus, could just be Kezan. And it could always be a big fat nothing like WoD had.
    Pretty much this. Anyone who gets excited about anything Ion says is a bit naive.

7+ Year Old Account
    what i dont understand at all is people getting so upset about a game that they havent even played yet. adn from what i read in teh beta threads the game is pretty kick ass so far. i personally cant wait to play it! even preordered months ago and im still excited. not worried about wasting money or anything like that at all. just want to play a game. thats all it is a game. if i dont like it i can stop playing. that simple. not money wasted. wasted is 50 dollars to go out to eat fancy food that still turns into shit no matter how much money you spend on it. at least with the game this shit is different lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Fortydragon View Post
    Unless We are going to Argus or something. I'm kinda disappointed actually.
    I know I'm totally angry I lost a loreless flat piece of land. GRRR

He's (Ian) right and it was something I myself had thought. Do we really need another island in the Broken Islands with NE crap? Thal'Dranath, just by the name, was going to be exactly that.

I still think going to Illidan's prison would be a cooler tie in and it could expand an old zone's, like Felwood, lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, what if we get a whole Hellheim zone and Raid for 7.2. Through a portal kinda like Molten front was. We slowly build up presence and advance inwards leading to her raid. Unlocking more stuff in the zone as we go.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2016-06-20 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Oh, what if we get a while Hellheim zone and Raid for 7.2. Through a portal kinda like Molten front was. We slowly build up presence and advance inwards leading to her raid. Unlocking more stuff in the zone as we go.
    I have a feeling Helya might not end up being a big bad. Her story isn't exactly one that calls for "putting her down".

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    He's (Ian) right and it was something I myself had thought. Do we really need another island in the Broken Islands with NE crap? Thal'Dranath, just by the name, was going to be exactly that.

I still think going to Illidan's prison would be a cooler tie in and it could expand an old zone's, like Felwood, lore.
    just because YOU dont enjoy night elf zones dont project it on whole playerbase - we had 2 expansion of nothing but orcs and suddently 1 more islan of NE is "too much content" - ye its nothign but PR bullshit trying to hide cutting costs.

Based off the 40 fucking pages of bitching from dumbasses here, Blizzard should never reveal anything again. People like you are too emotionally unstable to handle change

- - - Updated - - -

If you read it then why did you accuse me of caring about this stupid sad island? I clearly said that I didn't give a shit about the island.
    If someone addresses the elephant in the room about how blizzard acts, they get accosted for having an opinion that goes against what the great overlords say.

Now that-- That! That is really silly.

Bend over and take it willingly, or stand up for yourself.
    I choose violence.
    Wow, you sure are an internet badass champ. You chooses whatever you want, the rest of us chooses to mock and laugh at you. You should really just go ahead and step outside, any further comments from you will only lead to more embarrassment...I choose violence.....Lol..cute

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    People really need to chill about this. In no way does this mean less content, the only real conclusion we can draw from what they said is that there will be different content. There is no way of knowing if it's more, less, or the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just because YOU dont enjoy night elf zones dont project it on whole playerbase - we had 2 expansion of nothing but orcs and suddently 1 more islan of NE is "too much content" - ye its nothign but PR bullshit trying to hide cutting costs.
    Lol. Wow, I love these damn conspiracy theories. You guys need to just leave the game, leave the forums, and never look back. This game isn't for you. Step away. Step far far away