Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    I'm getting some /r/hailcorporate vibes in this thread the past few days
    what is that ?

By the way, did ya get to raid test friday night ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    That's correct. The cooldown still doesn't scale with haste. What's your point?
    Haste affecting the cooldown would be nice, and would only reduce the cooldown to ~15s at best

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be dope to have it scale with haste. Would fit the theme and renew our rotaion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

God I'm so torn on whether to play a priest in Legion. I like spammy specs but I play on ~230ms latency and don't want to be punitively punished for latency related snafus. I also still somehow get the feeling that its "the same" as live in that other classes will produce equal or better results for less mastery of their class.

I'm still salty that they haven't addressed our aoe woes. I don't want to be a master of aoe but hitting shadow crash once every (30 lol) seconds doesn't excite me.

Finally, not sure about the raid testing but I saw viklund in Sloots stream in mythic dungeons. His trash damage was meh and most of his boss damage came from MC'ing the correct npc mob. Thats not really what I want either.

Also no guise, shit movement talents (no feathers) an underwhelming visual when you go insane bla bla.

Looking back at my post my heart wants to carry on playing SP but it just doesn't seem like a smart choice when I look at it objectively. I'll keep an eye on how things develop I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Spectral Guise would single handedly make the spec feel oh so much better imo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Having tentacles or any visual glyphs (seriously... they PRUNED the glyphs wth) would make the spec feel so much better.

Homophobia is so gay.

My biggest fear right now is that Blizzard will nerf SP damage more and more, since they have already started doing that. Most of the big dps currently comes from people picking StM and this kinda overshadows that SP without the talent is not exactly THAT good in terms of dps.

Sadly, they will most likely still nerf our overall damage, not even considering that they should rather do something about StM which will once again be a massive pain in the butt for the class as a whole, the same way that most people felt they HAD to pick CoP to be competitive.

This is just so underwhelming right now, and there is not alot of time left before the game version changes to 7.xx ...

Aüpart from the numbers and mechanics I can still hear all their typical big words about how they wanted to improve SP and really do alot for the class this time around, I am pretty sure they talked about really cool new animations and such. And where is that? I see a super silly looking swirly animation that looks like a placeholder on Void Torrent and some particles on voidform, and shadowcrash is the ultimate placeholder too. So.. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    My biggest fear right now is that Blizzard will nerf SP damage more and more, since they have already started doing that. Most of the big dps currently comes from people picking StM and this kinda overshadows that SP without the talent is not exactly THAT good in terms of dps.

Sadly, they will most likely still nerf our overall damage, not even considering that they should rather do something about StM which will once again be a massive pain in the butt for the class as a whole, the same way that most people felt they HAD to pick CoP to be competitive.

This is just so underwhelming right now, and there is not alot of time left before the game version changes to 7.xx ...

Aüpart from the numbers and mechanics I can still hear all their typical big words about how they wanted to improve SP and really do alot for the class this time around, I am pretty sure they talked about really cool new animations and such. And where is that? I see a super silly looking swirly animation that looks like a placeholder on Void Torrent and some particles on voidform, and shadowcrash is the ultimate placeholder too. So.. yeah.
    Not sure I can take you seriously if you think the shadowcrash animation is poor haha. These are professional game designers with a decade of experience balancing world of warcraft. I think they understand the play between StM and the rest of shadow.....it's not like they are blind to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    I'm getting some /r/hailcorporate vibes in this thread the past few days
    I just leave when the posts get too bad and then come back if I think I have something to say. Usually does the trick.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Deleted
    Wish they could bring back Mana Burn. It's really hurting my rotation in the PTR. I used to use it all the time in TBC. Well, I guess they want their game to die.

I'm happy with the new shadow form. I just wish that we could get to summon an Old God since we use the Void. Maybe a glyph that let's us choose which Old God we want to summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    I've reported this talent amongst others for a long time now. NOTHING is happening to pvp talents it is an insolence.
    Well they are still in the tuning phase, there really hasn't been much change to the pvp talents, for most specs. They are probaly going to nail down the numbers, before the pre-patch in a few weeks, then work on the pvp talents between the pre-patch and launch (since they will not be available until 110). If I had to stick my tentacles out to get a feel for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Wish they could bring back Mana Burn. It's really hurting my rotation in the PTR. I used to use it all the time in TBC. Well, I guess they want their game to die.

I'm happy with the new shadow form. I just wish that we could get to summon an Old God since we use the Void. Maybe a glyph that let's us choose which Old God we want to summon.
    Isn't this like hunters asking to have deathwing as a pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post

Instead of summoning an old god I'd like to see them choose one of the old gods and you become an avatar of them, maybe for c'thun your major trait for the shadowball become his eye and it shoots out bolts, for yogg you can become a shadow valkyre (similar to their avatar sara in the fight), for the pandaria one maybe you become a sha form. Just some ideas, not saying they are really good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which, do we know which old god Xal'atath is from? Is it N'zoth?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Looking at whispers, i would guess N'zoth as well.

How is SW:Void? I've been playing around with it, and it definitely seems nice to be able to quickly generate up to 75 insanity when things start getting hairy in voidform. FotM just doesn't feel like it's doing much of anything, so I haven't played around with it much, and ToF seems like it'd be better on a fight with a lot of adds where you can constantly keep it up. But is it worth taking even on single target fights for the execute phase with StM?

It is said in class campaign that dagger is either claw of y'shaarj or of the fifth old god, who was consumed by the other four long long ago. And also, judging from the whispers, dagger seems to despise nzoth, or at least his creations.

Deleted
    Has to be N'zoth, from the whispers and all.

Besides, we get it in Tirisfal - specifically out of the Enchanted Forest (where the little fairy dragons did their ritual). This is speculated to be linked directly to N'zoth.
    I think the only other Old God that'd make sense would be Yogg Saron. BUT, as we know via the lates Warcraft Lore Book, N'zoth was the Old God who controlled the vast territory in the east of kalimdor, "covering much of what would later become known as the Eastern Kingdoms." (And this would include Tirisfal - the location where we encounter Xal'atath the first time!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    It is said in class campaign that dagger is either claw of y'shaarj or of the fifth old god, who was consumed by the other four long long ago. And also, judging from the whispers, dagger seems to despise nzoth, or at least his creations.
    Fair enough, in that case I may very well be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    Those are merely rumors, to indicate that nobody knows where it's really from. The book doesn't list those two options as the only possible options.

Eh looks like the "we're too good for ya" circlejerk has begun.

Homophobia is so gay.