Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would enter but now that we have access to the new transmog system in the ptr I dont need beta anymore.

please rngesus please i beg

Quote Originally Posted by Xardal View Post
    need help after i clicked "enter contest"it has connected with the wrong bnet account ( ia ahve two) - how can i connect with an oter account where i have the av now?
    Log out of battle.net, log out of the contest site, log back in to the contest site.

Quote Originally Posted by xanos View Post
    Is there a way I can remove myself from the contest? I got a key from another means, would be wasted on me now.
    PM me your battletag and I'll manually remove you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one day I will have access to Legion Beta!

This late in the game, why would anyone WANT beta access? You won't be influencing and design changes. Just wait it out, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    This late in the game, why would anyone WANT beta access? You won't be influencing and design changes. Just wait it out, guys!
    Not so much for influencing design changes, more for practicing content unavailable in PTR atm (Demon Hunter hype)

explore draenor achi registering as incomplete despite being completed on bnet? unless you need both or s/t?

Let's see how many bots win this time.

I have earned both of the achievements, but will not let me enter the contest

E: Won't let me link my achievement

Keeps connecting to my old EU account instead of my active US account, anyway to fix that?

I already have gotten these acheivements a while ago, but MMO-Champion says i haven't when i log into Battle.net. I have refreshed my characters and refreshed the contest page. What am i doing wrong?

Exclamation

I actually have both achievements but show up as having neither. Maybe things aren't prepared after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    Question: If it says the contest is running from the 17th to the 23rd, but wasn't posted till this morning (at least it says the 19th on the tag)... where was this 2 days ago?
    It was actually posted 2 days ago just not put on the front page for whatever reason. You can see if you look at the forum post date

i logged in, but im pretty sure its using one of the other locked accounts on my battle.net and so its saying i havent done either achivement even though i have both

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    What does it matter? Are you afraid of evil corporations finding info about you?
    As long as neither company is governed by EU laws, or even better Danish laws, then yes...

US data security legislation is waaaaaaaaaaay too loose.. EU data security legislation is a step in the right direction.. Danish data security legislation is stricter still, but still too loose IMO...

The day, a law is passed, stating that a company must abide by the laws in both the country of the server AND the client, we'll have a good starting point for security... And ofc, that law must be heavily enforced...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    You'd be surprised just how late in the game changes, even big ones, can be made.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    You'd be surprised just how late in the game changes, even big ones, can be made.
    Ok explain how they changed WoD late in to make it not awful?

Deleted
    Me too have the problem that doesn't allow me enter the contest cause it state that i've not the Achiev. but i got bot of them.

It told me I didn't have them at first too but I updated and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ok explain how they changed WoD late in to make it not awful?
    The statement was that changes COULD be made, not that they were.