Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FYI I'm at L-1, so if scum aren't already on the train, feel free to hammer me and give town a mislynch.

Note to town; I'm at L-1,(I think Virothe, Arialla, Senna and Robo: 4, need 5 to lynch with 9 alive) so unless you want this day to end very shortly, I'd hop off.

- - - Updated - - -

Side note: Actually really interested to see all the hate comments I have in the dead thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    lDid you even read what I said? I don't have a watcher ability. I may have said I pretty much have the same role as you earlier, it's not quite there. We only saw half the night actions on d2. There was way too much bullshit going on back then so I didn't even bother blocking. I had no definite reads. + I never said my actions were good and quite frankly I even dissed my own use of my abilities in my QT.

And I healed Xanjori, not blocked him.
    Oh nice, we only saw half the Night actions hey? Interesting, almost as interesting as the fact that only an SK is the only scum so far to be seen on your list. Very peculiar... It's almost like your role is Anti-town designed to show you who the threats are to your team.

But you're right; you don't have a watcher role. Silly me I thought an ability like

"Warding Flare" would be your burst of light and something like "Corona of Light" would be a protection ability... What with a Corona being a "Halo" or a crown" and has little to do with being a "Burst of light" and I got it all mixed up when I was reading up on what a "Corona" was during my post.

Still though it's not like you were not able to give a concise answer for when you used your final ability... oh wait...

I healed xanjori n5? i think that was the night.
    But I actually want clarification on this. Because we've had multiple nights with no deaths. did you mean absolutely no deaths; or one of the nights Graem faked his?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the night where graeham pretended to die.

I healed Xanjori because he found Jynx earlier, helped largely (lol) with largehorn and claimed to have tracking abilities. It was at this point it was evident, he probably needed to healed. I might have been right, since no one actually fkn died.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, my ability saw EVERYONE that used an ability that night. 2 PEOPLE died that night. So 2 people on that list were suspicious. One was Anakso, another was Kryllian.

@Dendrek I called it Arialla's vote anti-town. And you should be well aware that town can do anti-town things. You damn well know this. I'm not just going to ignore a flat out anti-town vote. Like seriously, don't even sit and there and lollagag like its nothing. Tell me, would you let a train build on you because "I have no reads, after one person from very early on... VOTE". Yeah I didn't think so.

You have a point about Allowyn, it's hypocrisy. But I stick by what I said, as did you.

Also, I really, REALLY don't care if i get lynched, personally. I just know I should prevent my own lynch, for the good of the town, Which is why I am even trying at the moment, because I've not had my best game this time around & not ostentatiously "in-sync" with the game. (In simple, non retarded words; I'm struggling this game)
    I don't like this defense.

I am not against questioning Arialla's reasoning for that vote, but you were not-so-subtly implying Arialla was scum for that vote. If you think Arialla is wrong, explain why he's wrong. If you want Arialla to explain his choice, ask him to explain his choice. But suggesting he might be scum (especially when you don't seem to believe that, and I certainly don't) looks like flailing and scummy misdirection.

My read on Arialla's vote is that he's just too confused and frustrated to know what to do and so he's sheeping on Senna's vote. It certainly is anti-town (it's not a very well reasoned vote and looks almost like he's crossing his fingers and hoping for the best).

I didn't just call your accusation against Allowyn hypocrisy, I called it twisting her words to fit your agenda. You didn't actually answer my question regarding that, by the way. Her statement was: "I keep looking at your restrictions and I'm so happy I don't have them." What does that mean? Think carefully about it, because it seems like you're trying to pretend she said something that she didn't say. If you're right about her story changing, then you're right to find her suspicious. But from my perspective, you're not even trying to confirm that you were right. You're basically just saying "Ha, caught you #obviousscum" when the evidence you've provided is not nearly strong enough to justify that level of certainty. If you're wrong, you're going to cause a mislynch. You should be much more concerned about lynching scum than you seem to be if you're actually town.

Regarding you not being too concerned about a mislynch, I'd like to again point out that you hammered Allowyn immediately after asking for clarification on something she said. Your vote was way too premature. Ending a day early makes sense if there's nothing left to talk about. You cannot claim that was the case when Allowyn had literally just posted. You could have asked her about her claim, or about her reads. Instead you decided to shut her up.

You are saying you haven't been playing very well. That's true of a lot of players this game, really. I can appreciate that, and maybe that explains a lot of the crap I'm bringing up right now. But it's just as easily a scum defense as a town one. You need to do better.

- - - Updated - - -

We only saw half the night actions on d2.
    I'd like to know what this means.

So do you also want to clarify why we only saw "Half the night actions" On night 2? You seem to have some knowledge for how or why this would happen and in my eyes with the current shape of things it doesn't particularly make me trust you.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dendrek

Stop agreeing with me on stuff, it's weird and confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    @Dendrek

Stop agreeing with me on stuff, it's weird and confusing.
    The day I agree with you on anything is the day after I get a lobotomy. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    @Virothe Do you want a dense response or reveal the obvious response?
    @Dendrek I mean someone bought up a theory about alternating SK's (cough might have been you, I really don't remember). Then why did both Anakso and Kryll appear n2? I feel like that theory should be debunked. Either anakso is mafia, or town. I also forgot if Kyrll mentioned what they did n2 and now I have to go find that too. I fkn hate this game. (Not really, just the bullshit). I'll be back in a jiffy to continue this response!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes here we go.

"N2 - Lysah - unclaimed but appears to be a double tap. "a victim of a mixture of bladework and magical assults". This is the only magic kill indication i've noticed in the NK roleplay. "

Kyrll used magic because they're a wizard. So the assumption is there was 3 attacks that night. Why am I so fucking retarded? Why didn't I see this before.

Who claimed to have a kill before, Allowyn. I'm starting to sniff bullshit.

If its not them, then its Robo or virothe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that's right, Allowyn claimed to have done nothing. I call bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

And everyone conveniently disappears.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I just gave myself herpes.

Okay turns out I was wrong about the whole Kryllian bullshit because I misread. Though a "mixture of magic and blade" fits paladin perfectly and its the only signature like that seen, and allowyn claims to have not done anything n2, despite being seen.

You might be on to something, Crackle. I'm not dismissing it. I have two issues with what you're saying though:

1) If Arialla was framed (and I assume you believe this otherwise you should be pushing Arialla pretty hard for having killed Dupti), what's to say Allowyn wasn't? I'm not entirely sure I believe Allowyn, but you seem to be completely dismissing this as a possibility. For Arialla to be framed would require either that someone disguised themselves as Arialla or someone mind controlled Arialla. It's really not farfetched to think one or more of these types of abilities exist in this game (especially since Kurenai confirmed he had the ability to disguise himself).

2) You've pointed out multiple people who could have done the magic part of that kill (Allowyn, Virothe and Robo), and yet are concluding it was Allowyn. It may also be possible someone other than one of those three was responsible. If someone disguised themselves to look like Allowyn, that person would clearly not be in the list of players who were seen. Possible guilty parties in that case could include Celtic, Catta or even you.

I don't like that you're drawing such a strong conclusion from such inexact evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    You might be on to something, Crackle. I'm not dismissing it. I have two issues with what you're saying though:

1) If Arialla was framed (and I assume you believe this otherwise you should be pushing Arialla pretty hard for having killed Dupti), what's to say Allowyn wasn't? I'm not entirely sure I believe Allowyn, but you seem to be completely dismissing this as a possibility. For Arialla to be framed would require either that someone disguised themselves as Arialla or someone mind controlled Arialla. It's really not farfetched to think one or more of these types of abilities exist in this game (especially since Kurenai confirmed he had the ability to disguise himself).

2) You've pointed out multiple people who could have done the magic part of that kill (Allowyn, Virothe and Robo), and yet are concluding it was Allowyn. It may also be possible someone other than one of those three was responsible. If someone disguised themselves to look like Allowyn, that person would clearly not be in the list of players who were seen. Possible guilty parties in that case could include Celtic, Catta or even you.

I don't like that you're drawing such a strong conclusion from such inexact evidence.
    Yeah I understand that there could be disguised parties involved. But it's still very suspicious that the signature was blade & magic, which happened on n2 killed Lysah and Allowyn was seen, claimed to have a kill (later) and the person in suspicion is a Paladin. Sometimes what we know doesn't always equate a correct assumption, but damn, there feels like there's a lot of pieces to a puzzle here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowyn - Something something something DARK SIDE
    There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Virothe, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the MMO-C Mafia community.

What were you doing on N2? Please and thank you, I don't feel like digging to see if you answered. But that's the night Robo claims to have Pollied, I was with Xanj and I don't have it written down what you said you did.
    I said, I wasn't out and about. I'd holed up in my room with my Halberd pointing at the door. "Can't sleep, sheep with eat me!"

If I had been out, I would have had to admit to you all the next day to gain favour with my god to win as town again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Allowyn honestly at this point, kill someone, you have about a 50 50 shot of hitting scum imo.
    Yeah I don't wanna fuck us. Cause with my luck imma blow it all and then you'll all lynch me tomorrow for it. I may try it tonight though, Statistically speaking I can get us a win, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm I'm not completely opposed to crackle as a lynch, it's really only his lack of instant hammering on Kryll that gives me pause to vote him, well that and him being on L-1. How close is it to deadline?

Were you asking what I did on N2 Virothe? I killed Dranx that night, was a bit of an oopsie but made up for it with Celtic later and if Crackle turns up mafia that's 2/3 for my attempted NKs at least being scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think Catta is our best option for lynch by the way, and it's kind of astonishing how few people seem to even want to discuss that. I'm a bit worried Crackle is just an attempted easy lynch push away from Allo too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hmmm I'm not completely opposed to crackle as a lynch, it's really only his lack of instant hammering on Kryll that gives me pause to vote him, well that and him being on L-1. How close is it to deadline?

Were you asking what I did on N2 Virothe? I killed Dranx that night, was a bit of an oopsie but made up for it with Celtic later and if Crackle turns up mafia that's 2/3 for my attempted NKs at least being scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think Catta is our best option for lynch by the way, and it's kind of astonishing how few people seem to even want to discuss that. I'm a bit worried Crackle is just an attempted easy lynch push away from Allo too.
    I honestly think he's our best option as well, something's not sitting right to me. But I'm not gonna hammer, he has a few hours to defend himself left. And there's no Val to save an early hammer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I still think Catta is our best option for lynch by the way,and it's kind of astonishing how few people seem to even want to discuss that. I'm a bit worried Crackle is just an attempted easy lynch push away from Allo too.
    Psssst, its because you're one of the only who think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I honestly think he's our best option as well, something's not sitting right to me. But I'm not gonna hammer, he has a few hours to defend himself left. And there's no Val to save an early hammer now.
    I misread catta as crackle. I look like a derp. I am tired please forgive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Psssst, its because you're one of the only who think so.
    Even if I was one of the only ones who thinks so, that still doesn't explain no one discussion it. Even if it's to give reasons as to why you wouldn't be a good lynch target, or reasons they prefer other people for a lynch etc. Rather than straight up ignoring you as a choice.

- - - Updated - - -

30 minutes to deadline, guess no point really discussing another vote option now anyway. I'll swap my vote to Crackle in 20 to make sure it happens as I'm not sure how many other votes are out at the moment.

Well, for one you try to make me out to be a roleblocker when everyone has seen my pseudodragon target dupti on a day in which you also see his ability revealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming town flip T-minus 30 minutes.

So do you want the honor Anakso?

- - - Updated - - -

9 minutes until deadline as of now

- - - Updated - - -

Since Anakso is offline, I guess I will do it.

I hope you arent town, Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Crackle

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever hammers me is totally scum.

RIP. Refresh owned me. Also. Not scum. This was mislynch.

That was the hammer.
    End of day post incoming.

- - - Updated - - -

You are getting weary of this never-ending struggle. Ten days of little to no rest, who knows when this will end? The only thing that has kept you alive at this point is the voice in your head.

Behind you you hear a cleric crying out in pain, taking multiple hits. On his knees and surrounded by enemies, he calls desperately to his god, only to be silenced by a hit to his throat. The following gurgles go unanswered, and the mist again consumes it all.

His god could not save him.

Crackleslap, a Cleric of Light, fell in battle

--

Day Ten
    5 - Crackleslap: Virothe (#1448), Senna (#1467), Arialla (#1471), Robozerim(#1477), Catta(#1498)
    2 - Allowyn: Anakso (#1456), Crackleslap (#1474)

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority.
    With 7 votes cast, 4 votes are required for deadline majority.

You have 24 hours to submit night actions.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]