Finished a game with 8/1/19 and 114 CS as Zac jungle, with all Dragons and Barons that got killed that game, and get an A+ <.< I participated in over 50% of the kills!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Finished a game with 8/1/19 and 114 CS as Zac jungle, with all Dragons and Barons that got killed that game, and get an A+ <.< I participated in over 50% of the kills!
    How long did the game last? You farm might've been to low, I think farm is weighted a lot during grading. It's not just about kda and objectives also warding might count towards grading as well.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-19 at 03:25 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    How long did the game last? You farm might've been to low, I think farm is weighted a lot during grading. It's not just about kda and objectives also warding might count towards grading as well.
    The system is fucked up. I've seen 1/10 toplane Trynds that did 0 during the game but got 350 farm and end up getting S. Perhaps I exaggerate a bit, but the system is extremely weird.

Was a rather long game, 36 minutes. So yeah, might be my farm.

Warding isn't the issue I assume, I always use my ward stacks up to level 9, and after that I use the oracle lense at every gank, removing wards if there is any (habits from playing Support for about two seasons as main).

Not sure how I should up my farm as a Zac jungle though, felt I farmed as much as I could, because I spent more time ganking. The system is all kinds of odd.

Anyways, looking to find a good stable low elo carrying jungler I can main, been trying some Rengar and getting snowballed is so easy. But teamfights is a nightmare if they got any CC. The support just pops his Oracle when I ult and they get the ! mark, and I get stunned and killed in an instant. Had a game where I got like 11/2/?? before teamfighting really started, and ended the game with the same kills, because I couldnt assassinate anyone because of Leona support, we won, but I just felt useless after laning phase if no one of them tried to split, which they didn't because 1v1 I could insta kill anyone.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Illaoi buffed since i last played her. Nice. 21/9/8 against a noob Darius top laner

She is a beast with my full build of AD. And with buffs on this champion? Thank you Riot. She will be forever my main.

Taric is also my main nowadays. Full armor with one "Wits End" and you can challenge true champions for a fight of clubbing to the death.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-19 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    The system is fucked up. I've seen 1/10 toplane Trynds that did 0 during the game but got 350 farm and end up getting S. Perhaps I exaggerate a bit, but the system is extremely weird.
    Same went like 0/3/8 or something on udyr and split pushed like a mad man. I got something like 200+ cs as jungle and got an s rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Illaoi buffed since i last played her. Nice. 21/9/8 against a noob Darius top laner

She is a beast with my full build of AD. And with buffs on this champion? Thank you Riot. She will be forever my main.

Taric is also my main nowadays. Full armor with one "Wits End" and you can challenge true champions for a fight of clubbing to the death.
    I really don't feel Illaoi need to go full AD, her base damage is just insane. So I just end up going Cleaver + Steraks + tanky what ever items is needed, SV for the extra heal helps a ton.

Love it when they gank me top, and I just insta kill both of them with my ult.

Deleted
    I really don't feel Illaoi need to go full AD, her base damage is just insane. So I just end up going Cleaver + Steraks + tanky what ever items is needed, SV for the extra heal helps a ton.

Love it when they gank me top, and I just insta kill both of them with my ult.
    True true, just illaoi things. Ganks are a blessing. Means a double kill ^_^

I go full items with AD and HP:
    -Boots
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Black Cleaver
    -Steraks
    -Hydra
    -Maw of Malmortius (only one without AD)

+160% AD ratio on tentacles is just insane. Unless it got nerfed and is less now.
    I used to get 830 damage per tentacle. Full build is 415 AD with elexir.

-Boots
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Black Cleaver
    -Steraks
    -Hydra

+160% AD ratio on tentacles is just insane. Unless it got nerfed and is less now.
    That is insane. But do you survive long enough in teamfights?

Deleted
    That is insane. But do you survive long enough in teamfights?
    You have to play diferently from when you go tanky. Which is go in the frontlines very carelessly. But you survive due to %HP heals from tentacles.

Stay in the midle of the action and let someone else Tank. When the bruisers and AP melee carrys come you start doing your thing.

I had a Pentakill 1v5 with this setup and this was before the buffs. The new W is insane. 13.5% max HP per W...and you spam it.

If a game were to drag on long enough would ghost blade or dead man plate be worth swapping boots for?

Its an interesting idea don't get me wrong, but Illaoi is my go to pick when we have a non tanky jungler, to give our team something that can be on the front line while sustaining herself.

my question is do you still play that style if you have say a Yi jungler and a Sona Support (or two other champs in those roles that aren't a naturally tanky champion)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    If a game were to drag on long enough would ghost blade or dead man plate be worth swapping boots for?
    I always thought about that. Maybe is worth on some champions for sure. Maybe even on all supports.
    But i never had the crazyness to actually try.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Its an interesting idea don't get me wrong, but Illaoi is my go to pick when we have a non tanky jungler, to give our team something that can be on the front line while sustaining herself.

my question is do you still play that style if you have say a Yi jungler and a Sona Support (or two other champs in those roles that aren't a naturally tanky champion)
    Illaoi in the frontlines is always a bad idea. I mean she needs the enemy to make the mistake to pick a fight with her to be optimal.

Illaoi in the frontlines is a Illaoi chasing rabbits failing the E and doing a R with few enemies. I always hated her as a frontline Tank. She ends up doing nothing (chasing mobile oponents with zero CC, snares or gap closers).
    Just play her like she was intended. "They will learn or they will die" like she says.
    They make the mistake of stack focus you (after you hit E) and they will all end up dead and regretting it.

I play her as the "middle guy" between your Tank and your Carries. You are the big "you shall not pass" wall they must face to reach your Carries.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-20 at 03:46 AM.

When you want to buy the new thresh skin but can't cause Rito disabled it. Feelsbadman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    When you want to buy the new thresh skin but can't cause Rito disabled it. Feelsbadman.
    Indeed, I never play Thresh but had to get the skin because it's just too good. Now I WANT to play him but can't. :'(

Anyone know why they disabled it?

About Illaoi, never felt she is a strong frontline my self either, you need to wait for them to engage to be useful, chasing with her is rather lackluster as you won't have your tentacles up while running after them. But if you and your team can sit and wait at a spot (at a turret for instance), you can get out a tentacle or two, then when they engage you can land a good ult that hits 3-5 of them and spawn even more, and that is when the crazyness happens.

I prefer her a more bruiser style though, so I don't die before I get a good ult of, as you need to walk into the middle of them all before pressing R. But another good frontline from jungle/support is prefered, so you got a engage.

If you're moving towards a team mate from anywhere on the map, you grant them an extra 20% chance to cheat death once.

Yes this means a team collapsing on their ally grants them an 80% chance to ignore the enemy's last hit, requiring them to be tapped one more time.

Anyone know why they disabled it? .
    Whenever Thresh became entered line out of sight, from out of fog of war or a bush the opposing team would lag for a short period. It was one of the dumbest and most frustrating bugs Ive ever played against, we banned Thresh when the skin came out.

- - - Updated - - -

-Boots
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Black Cleaver
    -Steraks
    -Hydra

Hydra is terrible on Illaoi, Deaths Dance is far better. Probably far better off replacing Mallet with Spirit Visage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Was a rather long game, 36 minutes. So yeah, might be my farm.

Warding isn't the issue I assume, I always use my ward stacks up to level 9, and after that I use the oracle lense at every gank, removing wards if there is any (habits from playing Support for about two seasons as main).

Not sure how I should up my farm as a Zac jungle though, felt I farmed as much as I could, because I spent more time ganking. The system is all kinds of odd.

Anyways, looking to find a good stable low elo carrying jungler I can main, been trying some Rengar and getting snowballed is so easy. But teamfights is a nightmare if they got any CC. The support just pops his Oracle when I ult and they get the ! mark, and I get stunned and killed in an instant. Had a game where I got like 11/2/?? before teamfighting really started, and ended the game with the same kills, because I couldnt assassinate anyone because of Leona support, we won, but I just felt useless after laning phase if no one of them tried to split, which they didn't because 1v1 I could insta kill anyone.
    By far the best low elo jungler who can carry and set up the team is easily Amumu. If you can hit your Q which is a wide forgiving skill shot you're golden. Even if you miss get your R off on the team or whoever you're ganking its gg. While not as flashy as all the Rengar/Li/Kindred jungle carries its much more reliable and easy to play. Allows you to focus on other stuff not mechanics. Plus he is easy to build and clears quick. Even behind you have an impact.

Along those lines Warwick is another safe pick also. Crazy fast clears, super forgiving, and R disable can set up easy ganks. Less useful in team fights but if you can pick off a back liner with your combo they melt.
    Last edited by Rawwrz; 2016-06-20 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Hydra is terrible on Illaoi, Deaths Dance is far better. Probably far better off replacing Mallet with Spirit Visage.
    Hydra is just for the HP and AD combo. She is an AD mage with %HP heals. But maybe you are right after the Hydra nerf i don't know if is worth it.

Frozen Mallet is mandatory to get advantage of the mastery Oppressor. It's free +2,5% damage on tentacles.
    Some other tricks to consider:
    -Deathfire Touch ends up doing more damage than Thunderlords BY FAR because tentacles proc it and you build full AD and also you can refresh it every 4 seconds.
    -When you hit the Spirit of your E the enemy gets Black Cleaver stacks. So before your party of tentacles start atacking your enemy already have 2 or 3 stacks of armor pen + the slow from Frozen Mallet for +2,5% damage with oppressor.

This are all the tricks i know for Illaoi. I spent a couple minutes on custom games figuring stuff out. I love her <3
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-20 at 03:58 PM.