Freys can roll over the north easy now.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Arya sends her regards.

LOL. Freys couldn't even take Riverrun, how are they going to get half of Westeros away and siege Winterfell?

Pretty sure the Stark Army is bigger than theirs anyway. They'll get plenty more men now that Ramsay's dead and the other Houses have to swear fealty.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    This all sounds so wierdly disconnected from the books at this point. No Manderly great game. No Frey pies. No search for Rickon by Manderly / Davos. No Lady Dustin with grudges against both sides. No split-allegiance Umbers.

What is there just doesn't feel as good. Glad it's decent watching. Wish the book had come out sooner for them to follow.

And I really hope they focus more on the scenes between 2-3 actors. Best scene last night was Tormund and Davos the eve of the battle.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2016-06-20 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Arya sends her regards.
    There is a LOT of Freys.

I think Arya will go ashore in white harbor n get loyalty from toofattoride, should be 1-2 Freys there.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ha! I do hope this happens. She needs to flex her new skills and take out some people on that list of hers.
    Whomever is left.

Curious to see whether or not she chooses to try to kill the Hound.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Whomever is left.

Curious to see whether or not she chooses to try to kill the Hound.
    During her training as a Faceless, she confessed that she had crossed the Hound off her list by the time she left him to die.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a LOT of Freys.

I think Arya will go ashore in white harbor n get loyalty from toofattoride, should be 1-2 Freys there.
    If you check the promo for episode 10, they seem to be holding a feast. I wouldn't even dare thinking she would enter with Needle and try to butcher them all, but she's supposedly trained to be a secretive assassin, so one could expect poison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    LOL. Freys couldn't even take Riverrun, how are they going to get half of Westeros away and siege Winterfell?

Pretty sure the Stark Army is bigger than theirs anyway. They'll get plenty more men now that Ramsay's dead and the other Houses have to swear fealty.
    Jon has basically no army left n the other houses have few men. Also Riverrun had no small force bigger walls n 2 years supplies.
    Moat Cailin men were probably sent to Winterfell by Ramsay.
    Freys have a much larger force, than Ramsay had. They command the Riverlands with houses sworn to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    During her training as a Faceless, she confessed that she had crossed the Hound off her list by the time she left him to die.

- - - Updated - - -

If you check the promo for episode 10, they seem to be holding a feast. I wouldn't even dare thinking she would enter with Needle and try to butcher them all, but she's supposedly trained to be a secretive assassin, so one could expect poison.
    Except she is going home to Winterfell which means White harbor in the north. Arya can't make a dent against Freys, walder f00ked too much, only Littlefinger could end the Freys n why would he?

Deleted
    There has never been a more suitable time to start singing Beyonce's "Who run the world ( girls)" song. From King's Landing where there's two to Meereen to Dorne to Iron Islands and now Winterfell , with this i hope they bring in Lady Stoneheart at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    And Rickon should've Zig Zagged, common tactic : D
    If he zig-zagged, he wouldn't have been able to cover as much ground meaning that Jon would've had to get even closer to the opposing army and further from his men. And keep in mind that Jon was barely saved by his own troops.

Rickon was dead either way. Ramsey killed him while he was still in range of his archers. Had he zig-zagged, one archer volley would've dropped him regardless. So in the end, given Jon's rash actions, it was better that he ran straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    ...Anyway, great episode, I wonder what will be next for the rest of the Starks… how many episodes are left in this season by the way?
    Just the last one, titled The Winds of Winter.

Although the title is a tad weird seeing how the preview shows nothing of the North, but a lot all over the place. People are speculating it will be revealing Martin's next book, aptly titled the same, and the release date, but it might just be another title depicting not the majority of the episode, but a very ending, just like The Door.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2016-06-20 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Just the last one, titled The Winds of Winter.
    Last scene will be the Wall being taken down by the WW.

Tbh when Snow was beating Ramsey I started beating like him(air obv), am I normal? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    .... fuck.
    I'm guessing it will be the start of the zombie apocalypse then...
    There was a white raven flying in the preview so winter has been officially declared by the citadel. That might be the reason for the title of the episode. I don't think we'll see any white walkers next week.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2016-06-20 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    They have a shitty army, no good commander, and all the houses can withstand a siege from them easy peasy. Oh and winter is coming.
    The only support they have (Lannisters) will be going south or home for Winter, and Jaime will be going to KL. The Freys won't do anything

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Last scene will be the Wall being taken down by the WW.
    That would be kind of fitting, and a huge cliffhanger. Considering they only have 15 episodes left overall from what I've heard, the dead has better get a move on. As does Daenerys for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly didn't like that episode very much.

Jon has basically no army left n the other houses have few men. Also Riverrun had no small force bigger walls n 2 years supplies.
    Moat Cailin men were probably sent to Winterfell by Ramsay.
    Freys have a much larger force, than Ramsay had. They command the Riverlands with houses sworn to them.
    Eh, I don't know how many men the Freys have left. Most followed the Tullys and died at the Red Wedding.

Meh this was episode for Ghost to shine, yet they had to spend all CGI budget on dragons... would be cool if Ramsay ran in woods with his dogs to be eaten by Ghost.

When will they change flying dragon pig sounds? i just can't connect with sounds they use in GoT, why in the world would you use Pig sounds for grown up Dragon?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Starks can't catch a break can they? Eddard, Robb, Catelyn and now Rickon. I gotta admit I found Rickon's death kind of annoying because I was thinking no, the Starks have lost so much already it's about time for something good to happen for once which finally something good did happen but at the expense of another Stark. George must really love killing off characters or something. I understand the whole keeping the show interesting and making you scared for the characters and all that but god damn it almost killed the whole house of Stark. Only Bran, Sansa, and Arya remain (Jon doesn't count because technically he's not a Stark, not yet at least). So Winterfell will have a cripple (a warg cripple but still) as an heir. I was hoping Rickon would've been like the "knight" for Winterfell. Would've been nice to at least see Jon and Robb join up again and fight together or Ned and Jon to have that last reunion before Ned dies.

Whatever though that last episode was fucking intense. Definitely my favorite episode of the whole series so far. But enough with the Stark killing ok George? Let us at least have Bran, Sansa, and Arya. But of course now that I said that he'll kill off Jon Snow (my favorite character) for keeping the Starks alive. Can't have too many characters living.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-06-20 at 02:16 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe