Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Bout time they moved away from LFG. Good change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Wouldnt you complain if you buy a book with last 10 pages thorn out?
    I would, but nothing stops you from getting your shit together and forming a group, therefor, there's nothing thorn out.

It's more like buying a children's book and one chapter is written at a high school reading level. Just learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I have to agree, this is a stupid idea. What is the point of making it mythic only?
    Perhaps they want to put in boss mechanics that aren't compatible with LFD-level performance.

I suspect participation in these two dungeons will be horrifically low, though, just because they can't be queued for.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Didnt complain, just said how it is, for me at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard doesnt rip the last 10 pages out, the content is there and blizzard doesnt gate you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didnt complain, just said how it is, for me at least.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like the pages are missing, it's more like there's a seal on the last 10 pages and you're too lazy to pop it open

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    I will never understand this retarded logic... "But ppl will ask for 890"... It's 5 men group, all you have to do is invite 4 people... Just create your own group. Literally takes a few seconds to do and a couple of minutes to fill in.
    This is 100% true. Make your own group. It fills up so freaking fast if you don't ask for absurd requirements. I routinely start up Mythics on live requesting a 670 ilevel and usually fill it within 90 seconds.

All those groups you see requesting 720 ilevel? There's a reason you think they are so prolific--they don't fill up, so sit they there for ten, fifteen minutes. Those of us requesting more a reasonable ilevel fill up so fast that if you blink, you'll miss it.

Edit: English is hard
    Last edited by Philondra; 2016-06-20 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Perhaps they want to put in boss mechanics that aren't compatible with LFD-level performance.

I suspect participation in these two dungeons will be horrifically low, though, just because they can't be queued for.
    Or Perhaps they want to force people into Mythic mode like they tried to ram organized raiding down peoples throats in WOD. I might agree if they did not offer regular mode, heroic mode, and now multiple levels of mythic mode. What is the harm in at least offering these in normal mode or even heroic. This is just another play the way we want you to play, or all of our elitist douche bags will boo hoo that someone somewhere is getting to see something they should not get to see. This doesn't even affect me I will have zero problems finishing these two on at least the lowest mythic setting, however I do not think they should be exclusive to a set group of the player base.

When I buy games for ps4 or xbox 1 90% of the time I am content beating it on the lowest level possible, I do not give a rats ass about seeing it finished on the hardest setting, and you know why? Because its a fucking game! I want to have fun and dying over and over again, and pretending I've accomplished something in life by beating a game on its highest setting is really kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Mythic Dungeons are easier than Cata Heroics. Lol to the people that think this makes them exclusive for high-end players.
    players make them exclusive for high end players not dungeons difficulty - its players who set retarded requirments to cut of 95 % of community from that content not dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    When I buy games for ps4 or xbox 1 90% of the time I am content beating it on the lowest level possible, I do not give a rats ass about seeing it finished on the hardest setting, and you know why? Because its a fucking game! I want to have fun and dying over and over again, and pretending I've accomplished something in life by beating a game on its highest setting is really kind of sad.
    Translation: I don't enjoy a challenge anywhere outside a professional environment, and if you do you're a pathetic loser.

Seriously, while I'm not fond of having mythic-only dungeons, calling people who actually enjoy a challenge "sad" is absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a completely fine change ,and as far as I can see everybody complaining about it are showing extreme signs of laziness.

Mythic dungeons aren't hard, and the name is misleading, timewalking WotLk dungeons are harder.

And if you see players asking for unreasonable requirements then form your own group, you just need 4 other players and the current LFG tool makes that a cakewalk with barely any effort, and it also takes no leadership skills to do.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Translation: I don't enjoy a challenge anywhere outside a professional environment, and if you do you're a pathetic loser.

Seriously, while I'm not fond of having mythic-only dungeons, calling people who actually enjoy a challenge "sad" is absurd.
    why is it ? maybe cause truth hurts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why is it ? maybe cause truth hurts ?
    Getting mad over a video game must be graet
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Deleted
    Good.

it's about time 5-mans are becoming a challenge again.

Good change, I'd actually look forward to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    Seems like a good experiment -- it almost puts the idea that "lfd is killing/killed the game" to the test, hopefully proving it wrong so people will shut up about it. I expect it to get Heroic/Normal modes by 7.1 though. Personally I don't really mind, it seems interesting however.
    This isn't an experiment though. We've had an entire expansion designed around LFD and LFR, MoP, and it caused issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    This isn't an experiment though. We've had an entire expansion designed around LFD and LFR, MoP, and it caused issues.
    People are willing to forgive a lot of MoP just because of how awful WoD was.

They forget TBC a little more each year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    I would, but nothing stops you from getting your shit together and forming a group, therefor, there's nothing thorn out.
    Forming a group is a waste of time along with running to instance entrance.
    During that time, I could of farm some ore, do some quests, achievement or anything else.
    Would you really do Dead mines or SFK if you stand in Orgrimar and need to go there to summon group who might disband for waiting that long? Not me, thanks

Forming a group is a waste of time along with running to instance entrance.
    During that time, I could of farm some ore, do some quests, achievement or anything else.
    Would you really do Dead mines or SFK if you stand in Orgrimar and need to go there to summon group who might disband for waiting that long? Not me, thanks
    Then don't do them.

Problem solved forever.

That will be 5$.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok. So there seems to be some misimformation spreading here. Firstly, how are mythic dungeons tuned this expansion. Mythic dungeons are tuned to be slightly harder than heroics at an item level of 825. So not for the 1%. mythic plus however is a scaling difficulty of mythic dungeons ~ 8% increase in stats per level, + affixes every few levels. Thirdly, the arcway and court of stars dungeons were attuned behind the nightfallen questlines / rep. Heroic and normal modes for queueable instances don't work. This is for two reasons. A: theres a lower pool of players, ie those who aren't bothered /care and those who have > than heroic dungeon item levels son't queue for those dungeons. It makes sense for it to be mythic only, as the item level you unlock arcway / court of stars should in theory be ~835 ilvl. Ergo no reason to do heroic / normal modes other than AP grinding. But there are better ways to ap grind!