Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I have yet to starve on ressources and I'm pretty sure I don't even play a full hour on beta each day.
    It was well easy with running some non-quest table missions and doing research without going out a lot. It might be manageable easily if one is methodic with the world quests. But, I don't see this working for people thinking they can log in alts and be off, WoD-garrison-style.

The lifeblood of Titans, the power within planets, is arcane magic. Magic aligned to order. Demons are tainted with fel. Once Sargeras became tainted with it, he became a fel creature, and flooded the demons with even more fel, changing them further into monstrosities dependant on him.

But what is the original source of fel?

What if Sargeras was too late? What if a Dark Titan already exists? Or something along those lines, at least? I feel that we don't know the full nature of fel. What the source is. It's been spreading like a virus, tainting races. But who was the original host? That's what I want to find out.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    But what is the original source of fel?
    Fel energy originates as a result of the mutual destruction of light and shadow as they collide in the Twisting Nether. That information is from World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Fel#Creation
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It was well easy with running some non-quest table missions and doing research without going out a lot. It might be manageable easily if one is methodic with the world quests. But, I don't see this working for people thinking they can log in alts and be off, WoD-garrison-style.
    Even if that's the case, that is completley fine for me. Logging in and cashing in on your rewards with minimal effort isn't my kind of jam.

The Legion are intended as an army created to destroy the Old Gods, but it's not certain whether the emnity runs both ways. We've never actually seen them fight, and several of the member-races of the Legion (chiefly the Nathrezim) were worshippers of the Old Gods before they were part of the Legion, and perhaps still hold believers in their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The Legion are intended as an army created to destroy the Old Gods, but it's not certain whether the emnity runs both ways. We've never actually seen them fight, and several of the member-races of the Legion (chiefly the Nathrezim) were worshippers of the Old Gods before they were part of the Legion, and perhaps still hold believers in their ranks.
    Nathrezim were not worshippers, more like scavengers. They fed off the terror and suffering that was the byproduct of having Old Gods taking over your world.

anyone know where you get the hearty feast cooking recipe ? tried doing some different work orders. But that did not net any recipes at all

Not exactly Legion related, but has anybody else noticed that Draenor Mythics feel pretty drastically overtuned since they pushed the Legion changes to PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Anyone else wish we could transmog our bodyguards? Arator needs a better looking sword Wish I could give him Ashkandi
    I gave that half orc from Draenor the Blademaster's weapon and sort of didn't change when I was leveling him in my Garrison.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    Not exactly Legion related, but has anybody else noticed that Draenor Mythics feel pretty drastically overtuned since they pushed the Legion changes to PTR?
    Ran a couple on my Enha, and not at all, things melted. Assuming you mean Dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Ran a couple on my Enha, and not at all, things melted. Assuming you mean Dungeons?
    Yes. I'm sure if everybody is up around 740 then they're probably as faceroll as ever, but they seem noticeably more difficulty if people are hovering around 700 or 710.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, Mythic dungeons are intended for 825+ (and it is so easy to be 835 within a couple of days of hitting 110 that I don't even see why you'd do them at a lower ilvl).
    Oh, I was specifically referring to Warlords of Draenor Mythic dungeons on the PTR (with Legion class changes).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havent been spending much time on Beta of late since the PTR & character copies fucked up the servers, but how far have you guys gotten on your AK research? Im curious as to how the bonus values scale past level four.

L1-bugged, zero% bonus
    L2-10%
    L3-40%
    L4-75% (Far as ive gotten thus far)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I havent been spending much time on Beta of late since the PTR & character copies fucked up the servers, but how far have you guys gotten on your AK research? Im curious as to how the bonus values scale past level four.

L1-bugged, zero% bonus
    L2-10%
    L3-40%
    L4-75% (Far as ive gotten thus far)
    Level 5 is 120%.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    FOR THE HORDE INDEED! FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR Azer......*Something stops him*...I don't...feel...so *Jason stops moving, but still stands, his eyes turn purple..and he starts to speak in a horrific...but badass voice. His echos sound like they come from something outta nothingness...hollowness...emptyness...sorrow. He begins to speak*

For The Legion, And For The Void, And For Death! I am the bond between evil after all. All 3 factions know that I take all sides, but they cannot kill me, as I have helped bring the legion to azeroth, I helped the lich king (Ner'zul) with his plans to use frostmourne to manipulate arthas, and I helped the void lords understand everything they need to know about what's going on in azeroths core, and the people that live on it.

I am the bridge that brings all chaotic forces to reach! Each one cannot exist without its counterpart. If you destroy the legion and end fel, you destroy orders usefulness to protect. You destroy void, you end the universe because light cannot exist without void. You destroy death, you make everyone immortal..and you know how that'll go!

Give up mortals...as I...am the bridge..I am the TRUE EVIL of all 3, I take all powers within the circle of warcraft powers. I in the mortal realm might seem like a savior, a god. I act as a hero protecting the titans plans, learning about nature and life, order, and light. However in reality, I am a monsterous murderer. And If you're wondering, I shall give no name...but I am one of the void lords you all fear...! And I send this...you cannot never stop us. We...are...void! If death fears us, why should nature try? If the legion fears us, why does order think they even have a 1% chance of killing us. You kill us, your universe blows. Give up, the MMORPG was over before it began. Bow before your true masters! >

*As the void entity leaves his soul, Jasontheking falls down unconcious, but then quickly stands up in a sense of weariness, he then softly asks* "What happened? Why am I feeling so bad...mhmhm..must've been nothing *Jasontheking blocks all of his weariness, and then tries to block off his emotions as if nothing happened, he then asks this silly question* "So, Who's pumped for legion?" *Everyone looks at him and asks "What the hell?* "...what? What is up with you guys, why are you guys so scared as if a threat much worse than the legion came? Speak! I need answers" *Jason shivers..scared and then whispers to himself* "What....happened"?
    cringed so hard I got lock jaw

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    cringed so hard I got lock jaw

I can dream....right? Sure it gets repetitive, isn't that what wow fun other than pve and pvp? Role playing madness just because legion is that badass?! I want to act like the prime evil because I know i'll never be the prime evil. I mean...we all got wishes..and I just want to act like those wishes came true. :I Sorry if it was cringy.

EDIT: meh, I see what you guys mean now. LOL! I guess it was a bit too long and crazy anyway. But still, I mean, it's legion! How can I not rp?! Nah, I'll just stick you my good ol moo champion self, aka the good hyped up me. Not the rp me, or the mad me!

I mean a discussion forum discussing mechanics and is not really the place for it is all. it was also very very long

I mean a discussion forum discussing mechanics and is not really the place for it is all. it was also very very long

I know. I'm fight krosus mythic right now. So i'll be back in a while to talk about this guy

Gnome spell casting animations are delayed on beta and havent been fixed for months :/

To be fair, this specific thread is kinda above the law. There a taylor swift gifs and derailed OT discussions en masse in here. Pretty weird to draw the line on roleplaying. Besides he isn't that spammy, so you can just overread it.