Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Highest Pre-season Rank: 1
    Last Pre-season Rank: 1
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 5
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 4-6

Suprised I got placed in Diamond after losing 6. Now I just gotta grind my way to Grandmaster should be fun.

Highest Pre-season Rank: 7
    Last Pre-season Rank: 9
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 5 850 points
    Placement Win/Loss: 7 - 3
    (W-W-L-W-L-W-W-W-W-L)

Never really played much Hero League pre season but :

Highest Pre-season Rank: 13
    Last Pre-season Rank: 13
    Rank After Placement: plat 5
    Placement Win/Loss: 7 - 3

Won 7 lost 3 and for plat 5, no idea why i ended up so bad, MMR?

Highest Pre-season Rank: 6
    Rank After Placement: Platinum 1
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 7-3
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-06-19 at 09:30 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Highest Pre-season Rank: 6
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 1
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 7-3
    I guess you meant Platin instead of Diamond?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I agree i had won only two matches, while rest 4 failures. Yeah i am not perfect player, but for the cosmos sake russians make it really hard. I am not ksenofobic but when i mostly play PvP, i got in team russians seriously.

And so worse, second lost match i got russian afker who picked Artanis so...

Idk if i want still get plat for mount. ;/
    Russians are the plague of EU servers, I'm suffering with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I guess you meant Platin instead of Diamond?
    Oh, right you are!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Highest Pre-season Rank: 1
    Last Pre-season Rank: 1
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 3
    Placement Win/Loss: 4-6

For the people saying "every game is bad", I think you're just hitting bad luck streaks (it happens to everyone). Consider the fact that there was also a winning team in every one of those games, which you just as easily could've been on (assuming it wasn't your fault your team lost - always be open to that possibility as well). When you have a bad run, take the rest of the day off ranked and give yourself a breather, then come back refreshed. It helps a lot.

I hadn't even touched ranked before the rework, won 5/10 matches and got placed in silver 4 so I guess that is fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I hadn't even touched ranked before the rework, won 5/10 matches and got placed in silver 4 so I guess that is fitting
    If you haven't played ranked before, your starting MMR is based on QM or Unranked, depending on whether you've played Unranked previously.

Highest Pre-season Rank: 30 (It shows 31, which sucks - at least I did get my reward for 30)
    Last Pre-season Rank: 31
    Rank After Placement: Bronze 4
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 6-4

Yes, my MMR is very low as even at rank 30 I had some teammates (and some opponents) at rank 39-40.

Currently 13-13 this season already and I managed to come back to division 4 after a demotion (I had an 8 game loss streak...)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate myself for doing placements early, i lost my first games so any chance of climbing out of the silver hell hole despite winning the last ones became impossible oh well back to TL, and before one comes in again. I literally had people going Tassadar support and solo laning almost all game on BHB, he had something like 20K healing done near 15 minutes, play support and you have tanks i ult with a divine shield that run back in at no health. Oh well going to try my best mute chat and hope i get some lucky streak to end back in gold and higher.

Highest Pre-season Rank: 20 (Not including before first reset as that was below 20 but can't remember exactly so)
    Last Pre-season Rank: 28
    Rank After Placement: Silver 3
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 5-5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I hate myself for doing placements early, i lost my first games so any chance of climbing out of the silver hell hole despite winning the last ones became impossible oh well back to TL
    Even a 10-0 wouldnt have helped you getting out of silver. In the best case you would have been probably mid/end silv 2.
    I have the feeling like a lot of people are overestimating the "value" of the 10 placement matches. These are just a small amount of Games where you could gain a little bit more mmr per match as usual (and this uncertainty-effect is lasting for ~50 games according to a blue post so not all hope is lost).

10+ Year Old Account
    My series from yesterday looks that.

First qualify round to Silver 2 lose. Second qualify round i had won. It's look like.

Win, lose, win, lose, win lose. I guess best maps where i can sure for win is battlefield of eternity, blackheart harbor, garden terror and dragon shrine. ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Even a 10-0 wouldnt have helped you getting out of silver. In the best case you would have been probably mid/end silv 2.
    I have the feeling like a lot of people are overestimating the "value" of the 10 placement matches. These are just a small amount of Games where you could gain a little bit more mmr per match as usual (and this uncertainty-effect is lasting for ~50 games according to a blue post so not all hope is lost).
    Wouldn't even matter if it lasted for 500 games. You generally end up not winning in row so even maintaining a small positive win rate makes this a terrible range to get out of.

I should have been lame and cheesed it by queuing with 5 in QM and getting a high MMR there to transfer over to ranked.

Highest Pre-season Rank: Rank 1
    Last Pre-season Rank: Rank 1
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 3 500 rank points
    Placement Win/Loss: 6 wins - 4 losses

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Highest Pre-season Rank: Rank 28
    Last Pre-season Rank: Rank 29
    Rank After Placement: Silver 3 600 rank points
    Placement Win/Loss: 5 wins - 5 losses

I hate everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

I should have been lame and cheesed it by queuing with 5 in QM and getting a high MMR there to transfer over to ranked.
    You know that qm mmr is only used for Placement matches when you have never done any HL right?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that qm mmr is only used for Placement matches when you have never done any HL right?
    Exactly should have done that long before i started any ranked play. Regardless if i win the majority or not (which i did in Team before reset) i still end up in silver. Even though i queued with fairly higher ranked.

Deleted
    Highest Pre-season Rank: Rank 4
    Last Pre-season Rank: Rank 6
    Rank After Placement: Gold 1
    Placement Win/Loss: 3 wins - 7 losses

Thought I would try out new season with my alt account first, probably worst experience I have had in the game. Pretty much every game was awful including ones I was actually able to carry team to win. Will probably just do 10 placements on main account then never touch hero league again if this is what its like now.